IndiaDivine.org

Questionnaire Answers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi,

Link below (thus saving the rest of the list from having my writing

inflicted upon them):

www.doganddrone.co.uk/writing.html#non (non fiction, first article).

John

-

" Regina Fay Brook " <ginafay

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:27 PM

Re: Questionnaire Answers

> John,

> Yes, I would love to read your article... and debating the issues with

my daughter at least gives me some practice in responses I will likely get

from the rest of my family and friends!

> Gina

Guest guest

John, Thank you so much for sharing this... I am going to read it now.. and also your last post about veganism is an attempt to lessen the suffering was really cathartic for me especially with all the feelings I am going through right now regarding the whole of it all.. I am 37 and feel I have gone through life rather oblivious to the suffering of others and animals.. and now it is hitting me rather like a ton of bricks.. Thanks again for the link... GinaJohn Davis <mcxg46 wrote: Hi,Link below (thus saving the rest of the list from having my writinginflicted upon them):www.doganddrone.co.uk/writing.html#non (non fiction, first article).John- "Regina Fay Brook"

<ginafayWednesday, April 05, 2006 12:27 PMRe: Questionnaire Answers> John,> Yes, I would love to read your article... and debating the issues withmy daughter at least gives me some practice in responses I will likely getfrom the rest of my family and friends!> Gina Regina Fay Brook, RN, BSN Personal Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/ginafay

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

John, I must say.... I am really really uplifted and inspired by all that you wrote. I gained a sense of clarity from reading it.. I am also really grateful that you shared your writings. I wholeheartedly recommend that everyone read them... GinaJohn Davis <mcxg46 wrote: Hi,Link below (thus saving the rest of the list from having my writinginflicted upon them):www.doganddrone.co.uk/writing.html#non (non fiction, first article).John- "Regina Fay Brook" <ginafayWednesday, April 05, 2006 12:27 PMRe: Questionnaire Answers> John,> Yes, I would love to read your article... and debating

the issues withmy daughter at least gives me some practice in responses I will likely getfrom the rest of my family and friends!> Gina Regina Fay Brook, RN, BSN Personal Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/ginafay

Talk is cheap. Use Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

Guest guest

Ah, shucks, now I'm blushing!

John

-

" Regina Fay Brook " <ginafay

Thursday, April 06, 2006 11:12 AM

> John,

> I must say.... I am really really uplifted and inspired by all that you

wrote. I gained a sense of clarity from reading it.. I am also really

grateful that you shared your writings. I wholeheartedly recommend that

everyone read them...

> Gina

>

> John Davis <mcxg46 wrote:

> Hi,

>

> Link below (thus saving the rest of the list from having my writing

> inflicted upon them):

>

> www.doganddrone.co.uk/writing.html#non (non fiction, first article).

>

> John

>

> -

> " Regina Fay Brook " <ginafay

>

> Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:27 PM

> Re: Questionnaire Answers

>

>

> > John,

> > Yes, I would love to read your article... and debating the issues with

> my daughter at least gives me some practice in responses I will likely get

> from the rest of my family and friends!

> > Gina

>

>

>

> ~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author,

> there may be another side to the story you have not heard.

> ---------------------------

> Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Guidelines: visit <site temporarily offline>

> Un: send a blank message to -

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I'm in Dorset! Not much Vegan activity down here I'm afraid, but I have been involved in a few things with animal rights / welfare groups over the years - South Dorset Animal Action, local anti-hunt group and so on, these days I am very middle class and respectable and work for the RSPCA :-) I've recently been involved with liberating battery hens, which I have to say was one of the most positive experiences of my life. The weird thing about seeing videos and so on of animal cruelty is that, at least I have found, it gets easier to cope with when you are a vegan and actively doing something about it, rather than being part of the system that causes it. I guess, in a way, part of the guilt is taken out of it. I personally think that shocking videos of the reality of animal exploitation ought to be compulsory viewing in schools - for me, it was 'The Animals Film' (I think that was the title) that enlightened me to the reality of what was going on in the world

and made me really want to do something about it. S-J xRegina Fay Brook <ginafay wrote: Hi S-J aka gushoneybungirl :) Thank you so much for that... I know its the right thing to do.. and right now as with anything new it is just super awkward. I have to learn how to eat all over again. Its really comforting to hear that it does get easier from someone who has gone through it. I know I wont be changing my mind on this... and if I ever begin to falter I will just go back and look at some of the video footage I saw... thinking about it after 2 days still brings tears to my eyes. I think it all just totally scared me too.. if a human being can be so cruel to something so helpless than they could easily hurt another person.... and is there truly a difference. I watched those

videos and saw so much pain in the eyes of the animals.. okay I can't go on here... I am in tears again! I am just glad that there are other people out there who are or have felt the same way... and have successfully foregone all animal products in a world flooded with them. I really admire and respect you for having done it! Where do you live in the UK? I am in Manchester... Gina

Cars NEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online search now

Guest guest

S-J, I was looking to see what I could possibly do to be involved. I am currently not working but I have a University degree in Nursing (theatre nursing is my specialty) and I don't think that degree would be useful in obtaining employment in animal rights! Although its something I would find rewarding most definitely. You are lucky to do something that provides you with such personal gratification and satisfaction! Ginagushoneybungirl <gushoneybungirl wrote: I'm in Dorset! Not much Vegan activity down here I'm afraid, but I have been involved in a few things with animal rights / welfare groups over the years - South Dorset Animal Action, local anti-hunt group and so on, these days I am very middle class and respectable and work for the RSPCA :-) I've recently been involved with

liberating battery hens, which I have to say was one of the most positive experiences of my life. The weird thing about seeing videos and so on of animal cruelty is that, at least I have found, it gets easier to cope with when you are a vegan and actively doing something about it, rather than being part of the system that causes it. I guess, in a way, part of the guilt is taken out of it. I personally think that shocking videos of the reality of animal exploitation ought to be compulsory viewing in schools - for me, it was 'The Animals Film' (I think that was the title) that enlightened me to the reality of what was going on in the world and made me really want to do something about it. S-J xRegina Fay Brook <ginafay wrote: Hi S-J aka gushoneybungirl :) Thank you so

much for that... I know its the right thing to do.. and right now as with anything new it is just super awkward. I have to learn how to eat all over again. Its really comforting to hear that it does get easier from someone who has gone through it. I know I wont be changing my mind on this... and if I ever begin to falter I will just go back and look at some of the video footage I saw... thinking about it after 2 days still brings tears to my eyes. I think it all just totally scared me too.. if a human being can be so cruel to something so helpless than they could easily hurt another person.... and is there truly a difference. I watched those videos and saw so much pain in the eyes of the animals.. okay I can't go on here... I am in tears again! I am just glad that there are other people out there who are or have felt the same way... and have successfully foregone all animal products in a world flooded with them. I really admire and respect you for having done it! Where do you live in the UK? I am in Manchester... Gina Cars NEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online search now Regina Fay Brook, RN, BSN Personal Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/ginafay

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.

Guest guest

John, I've been trying to read your articles but when I s I just get a blank screen - I've got Acrobat Reader and pdf links usually work..... any ideas??? Have listened to the music though, and am most impressed! What a talented lot us Vegans are.... :-) S-JJohn Davis <mcxg46 wrote: Hi,Link below (thus saving the rest of the list from having my writinginflicted upon them):www.doganddrone.co.uk/writing.html#non (non fiction, first article).John- "Regina Fay Brook" Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:27 PMRe: Questionnaire Answers> John,> Yes, I would love to read your article... and debating the

issues withmy daughter at least gives me some practice in responses I will likely getfrom the rest of my family and friends!> Gina~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author, there may be another side to the story you have not heard.---------------------------Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Guidelines: visit Un: send a blank message to -

Guest guest

Hi,

Hmm. That's an odd one. My guess is that either I'm using a newer version of

acrobat than your reader can handle, or something in your set-up is blocking

the file (could be some kind of protection settings, that kind of thing).

With regard to the former, I know they are viewable with acrobat 5, so if

you have an older one than that this could be causing it. To get round the

latter, try right-clicking on the article links and 'save as'-ing to your

computer, then opening them.

And if all that fails and you haven't lost all interest, let me know what

you want to look at and I'll email it to you as a word.doc!

John

-

" gushoneybungirl " <gushoneybungirl

Friday, April 07, 2006 11:18 PM

> John, I've been trying to read your articles but when I s

I just get a blank screen - I've got Acrobat Reader and pdf links usually

work..... any ideas??? Have listened to the music though, and am most

impressed! What a talented lot us Vegans are.... :-)

>

> S-J

>

> John Davis <mcxg46 wrote:

> Hi,

>

> Link below (thus saving the rest of the list from having my writing

> inflicted upon them):

>

> www.doganddrone.co.uk/writing.html#non (non fiction, first article).

>

> John

>

> -

> " Regina Fay Brook "

> To:

> Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:27 PM

> Re: Questionnaire Answers

>

>

> > John,

> > Yes, I would love to read your article... and debating the issues with

> my daughter at least gives me some practice in responses I will likely get

> from the rest of my family and friends!

> > Gina

>

>

>

> ~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author,

> there may be another side to the story you have not heard.

> ---------------------------

> Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Guidelines: visit

> Un: send a blank message to -

>