IndiaDivine.org

Shoes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A handy hint for Vegan shoes - try 'Freerangers' (mail order) - expensive but really really lovely and so much better than the cheap plastic crap you get forced in to buying in normal shops. S-J xRegina Fay Brook <ginafay wrote: Michael, I have ordered a bazillion Vegan cookbooks etc... and Vegan living books and have joined a plethora of newsletters etc. It is a major change in lifestyle... and I am realizing just how many things in my house are the products of cruelty to animals.. its a bit overwhelming ....Right now I am determined to be as cruelty free as possible.. but I am having mixed feelings about some of it... I will no longer be a leather consumer but do I have the strength to rip the all leather seats out of my new car... sadly, no... or to throw away an

expensive leather purse that was given to me several years ago? How long have you been Vegan? Do you or have you gone through any similar issues? Becoming a teetotaler and tossing out everything in my house that has come from cruelty to animals is not the easiest thing to do... Are there any other Vegans who have just recently "converted" who are also trying to reconcile what is right with what you practically have at the time.. will I buy any more leather? Certainly not.. but do you toss expensive shoes? Ugggh? Gina Michael Benis <michaelbenis wrote: Don't let anyone put you off, it's all very easy really.

You can get good introductory books and information both at the Viva! website and at the Vegan Society website. Cheers M On Behalf Of Michael Benis04 April 2006 16:16 Subject: RE: Questionnaire Answers Hi there Gina, Welcome to the group! If there's anything want to know while making the change - jus ask! Cheers Mike Regina Fay Brook, RN, BSN Personal Homepage http://www.geocities.com/ginafay Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Cars NEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online search now

Guest guest

S-J, I truly have so many shoes right now, can you say Imelda Marcos? My husband would absolutely keel over and die if I said... hmmm my shoes are cruel... I'm tossing them all away. He will feel it is a plot for me to just go buy more... although, thinking about it.... hmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have bookmarked the site :) Ginagushoneybungirl <gushoneybungirl wrote: A handy hint for Vegan shoes - try 'Freerangers' (mail order) - expensive but really really lovely and so much better than the cheap plastic crap you get forced in to buying in normal shops. S-J xRegina Fay Brook <ginafay wrote: Michael,

I have ordered a bazillion Vegan cookbooks etc... and Vegan living books and have joined a plethora of newsletters etc. It is a major change in lifestyle... and I am realizing just how many things in my house are the products of cruelty to animals.. its a bit overwhelming ....Right now I am determined to be as cruelty free as possible.. but I am having mixed feelings about some of it... I will no longer be a leather consumer but do I have the strength to rip the all leather seats out of my new car... sadly, no... or to throw away an expensive leather purse that was given to me several years ago? How long have you been Vegan? Do you or have you gone through any similar issues? Becoming a teetotaler and tossing out everything in my house that has come from cruelty to animals is not the easiest thing to do... Are there any other Vegans who have just recently "converted" who are also trying to reconcile what is right with what you practically have

at the time.. will I buy any more leather? Certainly not.. but do you toss expensive shoes? Ugggh? Gina Michael Benis <michaelbenis wrote: Don't let anyone put you off, it's all very easy really. You can get good introductory books and information both at the Viva! website and at the Vegan Society website. Cheers M On Behalf Of Michael Benis04 April 2006 16:16 Subject: RE: Questionnaire Answers Hi there Gina, Welcome to the group! If there's anything want to know while making the change - jus ask! Cheers Mike Regina Fay Brook, RN, BSN Personal Homepage http://www.geocities.com/ginafay Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates. Cars NEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online search now Regina Fay Brook, RN, BSN Personal Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/ginafay

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

Plenty of vegan shoes out there , try : http://www.ethicalwares.com/range.htm http://www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk/c-7-womens-shoes.aspx The Valley Vegan............ gushoneybungirl <gushoneybungirl wrote: A handy hint for Vegan shoes - try 'Freerangers' (mail order) - expensive but really really lovely and so much better than the cheap plastic crap you get forced in to buying in normal shops. S-J xRegina Fay Brook <ginafay wrote: Michael, I

have ordered a bazillion Vegan cookbooks etc... and Vegan living books and have joined a plethora of newsletters etc. It is a major change in lifestyle... and I am realizing just how many things in my house are the products of cruelty to animals.. its a bit overwhelming ....Right now I am determined to be as cruelty free as possible.. but I am having mixed feelings about some of it... I will no longer be a leather consumer but do I have the strength to rip the all leather seats out of my new car... sadly, no... or to throw away an expensive leather purse that was given to me several years ago? How long have you been Vegan? Do you or have you gone through any similar issues? Becoming a teetotaler and tossing out everything in my house that has come from cruelty to animals is not the easiest thing to do... Are there any other Vegans who have just recently "converted" who are also trying to reconcile what is right with what you practically have at the

time.. will I buy any more leather? Certainly not.. but do you toss expensive shoes? Ugggh? Gina Michael Benis <michaelbenis wrote: Don't let anyone put you off, it's all very easy really. You can get good introductory books and information both at the Viva! website and at the Vegan Society website. Cheers M On Behalf Of Michael Benis04 April 2006 16:16 Subject: RE: Questionnaire Answers Hi there Gina, Welcome to the group! If there's anything want to know while making the change - jus ask! Cheers Mike Regina Fay Brook, RN, BSN Personal Homepage http://www.geocities.com/ginafay Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates. Cars NEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online search now Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail