IndiaDivine.org

Questionnaire Answers : John Davis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Didnt you train to be a firefighter? How did it go? The Valley Vegan..............John Davis <mcxg46 wrote: Ah, shucks, now I'm blushing!John- "Regina Fay Brook" Thursday, April 06, 2006 11:12 AMRe: Questionnaire Answers> John,> I must say.... I am really really uplifted and inspired by all that youwrote. I gained a sense of clarity from reading it.. I am also reallygrateful that you shared your writings. I wholeheartedly recommend thateveryone read them...> Gina>> John Davis wrote:> Hi,>> Link below (thus saving the rest of the list from having my writing>

inflicted upon them):>> www.doganddrone.co.uk/writing.html#non (non fiction, first article).>> John>> - > "Regina Fay Brook" > > Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:27 PM> Re: Questionnaire Answers>>> > John,> > Yes, I would love to read your article... and debating the issues with> my daughter at least gives me some practice in responses I will likely get> from the rest of my family and friends!> > Gina>>>> ~~ info ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author,> there may be another side to the story you have not heard.> ---------------------------> Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it

snipped?> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Guidelines: visit > Un: send a blank message to - >>>>

Guest guest

Yes, do tell.... *sitting on the edge of my seat* Ginapeter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: Didnt you train to be a firefighter? How did it go? The Valley Vegan..............John Davis <mcxg46 wrote: Ah, shucks, now I'm blushing!John- "Regina Fay Brook" Thursday, April 06, 2006 11:12 AMRe: Questionnaire Answers> John,> I must say.... I am really really uplifted and inspired by all that youwrote. I gained a sense of clarity from reading it.. I am also reallygrateful that

you shared your writings. I wholeheartedly recommend thateveryone read them...> Gina>> John Davis wrote:> Hi,>> Link below (thus saving the rest of the list from having my writing> inflicted upon them):>> www.doganddrone.co.uk/writing.html#non (non fiction, first article).>> John>> - > "Regina Fay Brook" > > Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:27 PM> Re: Questionnaire Answers>>> > John,> > Yes, I would love to read your article... and debating the issues with> my daughter at least gives me some practice in responses I will likely get> from the rest of my family and friends!> > Gina>>>> ~~ info

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Please remember that the above is only the opinion of the author,> there may be another side to the story you have not heard.> ---------------------------> Was this message Off Topic? Did you know? Was it snipped?> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Guidelines: visit > Un: send a blank message to - >>>>