IndiaDivine.org

abusive emails

Rate this topic

Guest guest

....what's wrong with these people anyway that they have nothing

better to do than scan the internet, join groups they're not

interested in and send pointless emails...jeez, get a life!!

hayley, who are you referring to? i hope not me....i joined but live in the states and it seems that you all live in the uk..i would love to chat some time though..see ya.....rick - Hayley Monday, November 27, 2000 11:57 AM vegan-network abusive emails ...what's wrong with these people anyway that they have nothing better to do than scan the internet, join groups they're not interested in and send pointless emails...jeez, get a life!!

Hi! No don't worry, I was talking about the two nasty messages sent

by some abusive meat-eaters! Good to hear from you...whereabouts are

you from? How long have you been vegan?

vegan-network , " richard dorn " <momentum100@h...>

wrote:

> hayley,

> who are you referring to? i hope not me....i joined but live

in the states and it seems that you all live in the uk..i would love

to chat some time though..see ya.....rick

>

>

>

> -

> Hayley

> Monday, November 27, 2000 11:57 AM

> vegan-network

> abusive emails

>

>

> ...what's wrong with these people anyway that they have nothing

> better to do than scan the internet, join groups they're not

> interested in and send pointless emails...jeez, get a life!!

>

>

> eGroups Sponsor

>

>

>

What up fellow vegans?!!!

I just joined this group looking for other vegans out there. Rich, you

are right, we need to unite. Spread the word, or " vegan cheer " as I call

it. I live in Boulder, Colorado where people are pretty hard core about

things so I know there are other vegans here but I've only met a few. Our

restaurants are all vegan friendly and it's easy to live the only truly

sustainable lifestyle.

Be cool, Vegan 4 life!!

Flavor

" richard dorn " <momentum100 wrote:

>hayley, hi! whew! i feel relieved that i was not the target of your

venting!...lol.....i have been a vegan for just about 3 months now. i was

never a vegetarian. i just went straight from being an omnivore directly

to becoming vegan. i am really happy that idid. my entire life has been

changed in every facet! i really wish that i lived in the UK since it

seems that there are a lot of vegans residing there. i live in florida in

the US. i hope that your pot-luck dinner went well! i look forward to

future correspondence as i feel that we really need to unite and become a

stronger force! sincerely,

RICK (soyboy) - Hayley Tuesday,

November 28, 2000 1:27 AM vegan-network Subject:

Re: abusive emails Hi! No don't worry, I was talking

about the two nasty messages sent by some abusive meat-eaters! Good to

hear from you...whereabouts are you from? How long have you been vegan?

halevegan-network , " richard dorn " <momentum100@h...>

wrote:> hayley,> who are you referring to? i hope not me....i

joined but live in the states and it seems that you all live in the uk..i

would love to chat some time though..see ya.....rick> > > > ----- Original

Message -----> Hayley> Monday, November 27, 2000 11:57 AM> To:

vegan-network > abusive emails> > >

...what's wrong with these people anyway that they have nothing > better

to do than scan the internet, join groups they're not > interested in and

send pointless emails...jeez, get a life!!> > > eGroups Sponsor> > > To

from this group, send an email to:>

vegan-network-<br clear=all><hr>Get more from the

Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : <a

href= " http://explorer.msn.com " >http://explorer.msn.com</a><br></p>To

from this group, send an email

to:vegan-network-

>

>

>

>

>

>

>eGroups Sponsor

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

hayley, hi! whew! i feel relieved that i was not the target of your venting!...lol.....i have been a vegan for just about 3 months now. i was never a vegetarian. i just went straight from being an omnivore directly to becoming vegan. i am really happy that idid. my entire life has been changed in every facet! i really wish that i lived in the UK since it seems that there are a lot of vegans residing there. i live in florida in the US. i hope that your pot-luck dinner went well! i look forward to future correspondence as i feel that we really need to unite and become a stronger force! sincerely, RICK (soyboy) - Hayley Tuesday, November 28, 2000 1:27 AM vegan-network Re: abusive emails Hi! No don't worry, I was talking about the two nasty messages sent by some abusive meat-eaters! Good to hear from you...whereabouts are you from? How long have you been vegan? halevegan-network , "richard dorn" <momentum100@h...> wrote:> hayley,> who are you referring to? i hope not me....i joined but live in the states and it seems that you all live in the uk..i would love to chat some time though..see ya.....rick> > > > -> Hayley> Monday, November 27, 2000 11:57 AM> vegan-network > abusive emails> > > ...what's wrong with these people anyway that they have nothing > better to do than scan the internet, join groups they're not > interested in and send pointless emails...jeez, get a life!!> > > eGroups Sponsor> > >

what's up flavor?.........it is nice to know that there are other american vegans!!!....lol....if you are interested, or anybody else for that matter, i have a daily vegan chat with two other people every monday through friday at 10:00am PST or 1:00pm EST at http://communities.msn.com/TheVeganColosseum please feel free to join in anybody and everybody!!! peace and love, rick - dmb4ever Wednesday, November 29, 2000 8:17 AM vegan-network Re: Re: abusive emails What up fellow vegans?!!!I just joined this group looking for other vegans out there. Rich, youare right, we need to unite. Spread the word, or "vegan cheer" as I callit. I live in Boulder, Colorado where people are pretty hard core aboutthings so I know there are other vegans here but I've only met a few. Ourrestaurants are all vegan friendly and it's easy to live the only trulysustainable lifestyle.Be cool, Vegan 4 life!!Flavor"richard dorn" <momentum100 wrote:>hayley, hi! whew! i feel relieved that i was not the target of yourventing!...lol.....i have been a vegan for just about 3 months now. i wasnever a vegetarian. i just went straight from being an omnivore directlyto becoming vegan. i am really happy that idid. my entire life has beenchanged in every facet! i really wish that i lived in the UK since itseems that there are a lot of vegans residing there. i live in florida inthe US. i hope that your pot-luck dinner went well! i look forward tofuture correspondence as i feel that we really need to unite and become astronger force! sincerely,RICK (soyboy) - Hayley Tuesday,November 28, 2000 1:27 AM vegan-network Re: abusive emails Hi! No don't worry, I was talkingabout the two nasty messages sent by some abusive meat-eaters! Good tohear from you...whereabouts are you from? How long have you been vegan?halevegan-network , "richard dorn" <momentum100@h...>wrote:> hayley,> who are you referring to? i hope not me....ijoined but live in the states and it seems that you all live in the uk..iwould love to chat some time though..see ya.....rick> > > > ----- OriginalMessage -----> Hayley> Monday, November 27, 2000 11:57 AM> To:vegan-network > abusive emails> > >..what's wrong with these people anyway that they have nothing > betterto do than scan the internet, join groups they're not > interested in andsend pointless emails...jeez, get a life!!> > > eGroups Sponsor> > > To from this group, send an email to:>vegan-network-<br clear=all><hr>Get more from theWeb. FREE MSN Explorer download : <ahref="http://explorer.msn.com">http://explorer.msn.com</a><br></p>To from this group, send an evegan-network->>>>>>>eGroups Sponsor>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wow, meat-eater to vegan all at once! What was it that made you

change? did you find it hard to change over in one go? I think most

of us were veggie for a while first. I'm glad you've found it a such

a positive change!

I used to live in Florida too! We moved there when I was four and

lived there for four years - I used to have a full-on american accent

and everything! We lived in Longboat Key, near Sarasota. Where do

you live? what's it like being vegan there because when I was there

last we found it a bit more difficult than here, but then we were in

the touristy areas so that's probably why! steaks everywhere!

vegan-network , " richard dorn " <momentum100@h...>

wrote:

> hayley, hi! whew! i feel relieved that i was not the target of your

venting!...lol.....i have been a vegan for just about 3 months now. i

was never a vegetarian. i just went straight from being an omnivore

directly to becoming vegan. i am really happy that idid. my entire

life has been changed in every facet! i really wish that i lived in

the UK since it seems that there are a lot of vegans residing there.

i live in florida in the US. i hope that your pot-luck dinner went

well! i look forward to future correspondence as i feel that we

really need to unite and become a stronger force!

> sincerely,

> RICK

(soyboy)

>

>

>

> -

> Hayley

> Tuesday, November 28, 2000 1:27 AM

> vegan-network

> Re: abusive emails

>

>

> Hi! No don't worry, I was talking about the two nasty messages

sent

> by some abusive meat-eaters! Good to hear from you...whereabouts

are

> you from? How long have you been vegan? hale

>

> vegan-network , " richard dorn "

<momentum100@h...>

> wrote:

> > hayley,

> > who are you referring to? i hope not me....i joined but

live

> in the states and it seems that you all live in the uk..i would

love

> to chat some time though..see ya.....rick

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> > Hayley

> > Monday, November 27, 2000 11:57 AM

> > vegan-network

> > abusive emails

> >

> >

> > ...what's wrong with these people anyway that they have nothing

> > better to do than scan the internet, join groups they're not

> > interested in and send pointless emails...jeez, get a life!!

> >

> >

> > eGroups Sponsor

> >

> >

> >

hi haley!...wow..longboat key and anna maria are my 2 favorite beaches!!...i grew up in clearwater beach and now reside in dunedin....only about 45 minutes from longboat...i must say that i am fortunate to have a terrific natural food supermarket here which is huge...however, i am definitely a lonely vegan so far as there do not seem to be many of us around...it is quite ironic since i have always known a lot of vegetarians but now don't really consider them to be vegetarian at all...LOL...well, i am 36 and have always just prioritized partying and having fun my entire life..7 years of college but still work in restaurants...i finally decided it was time to grow up!!....so, i quit using recreational drugs such as ecstasy, i quit consuming alcohol totally, i quit smoking cigarettes, and became a vegan all in the same week...LOL....yes, i managed to keep my sanity!!...LOL...and in case you are wondering...the vegan part will last for me....i realize that many try things on for a while but this is something that has become quite important to me....i initially decided that it would be the healthiest diet for my life, and although i was correct, it quickly became something that i would have never expected!!.....i instantly felt like i was sort of spiritually in tune with things all of a sudden...i felt a great overall lightness that i never would have imagined....but even more than that, i feel that i am part of a wonderful movement towards positive change here on this planet....my only two complaints are that there seems to be too few of us and that there are not many vegan restaurants...but i am the type of a person who believes that you have to be part of the solution..so, i now have a purpose in life that can only help both the animals and humans...i will seek out the few vegans around me and together we will build a social group and hopefully reach out to others...and who knows..perhaps we can start a vegan cafe around here...i believe in positive change...in any case, it has been lovely being able to blab away..sorry if i got carried away... sincerely, rick(soyboy) ps-...lol...the website that was instrumental in my conversion was http://www.notmilk.com - Hayley Thursday, November 30, 2000 9:27 AM vegan-network Re: abusive emails Wow, meat-eater to vegan all at once! What was it that made you change? did you find it hard to change over in one go? I think most of us were veggie for a while first. I'm glad you've found it a such a positive change!I used to live in Florida too! We moved there when I was four and lived there for four years - I used to have a full-on american accent and everything! We lived in Longboat Key, near Sarasota. Where do you live? what's it like being vegan there because when I was there last we found it a bit more difficult than here, but then we were in the touristy areas so that's probably why! steaks everywhere!vegan-network , "richard dorn" <momentum100@h...> wrote:> hayley, hi! whew! i feel relieved that i was not the target of your venting!...lol.....i have been a vegan for just about 3 months now. i was never a vegetarian. i just went straight from being an omnivore directly to becoming vegan. i am really happy that idid. my entire life has been changed in every facet! i really wish that i lived in the UK since it seems that there are a lot of vegans residing there. i live in florida in the US. i hope that your pot-luck dinner went well! i look forward to future correspondence as i feel that we really need to unite and become a stronger force!> sincerely,> RICK (soyboy)> > > > -> Hayley> Tuesday, November 28, 2000 1:27 AM> vegan-network > Re: abusive emails> > > Hi! No don't worry, I was talking about the two nasty messages sent > by some abusive meat-eaters! Good to hear from you...whereabouts are > you from? How long have you been vegan? hale> > vegan-network , "richard dorn" <momentum100@h...> > wrote:> > hayley,> > who are you referring to? i hope not me....i joined but live > in the states and it seems that you all live in the uk..i would love > to chat some time though..see ya.....rick> > > > > > > > -> > Hayley> > Monday, November 27, 2000 11:57 AM> > vegan-network > > abusive emails> > > > > > ...what's wrong with these people anyway that they have nothing > > better to do than scan the internet, join groups they're not > > interested in and send pointless emails...jeez, get a life!!> > > > > > eGroups Sponsor> > > > > >