IndiaDivine.org

Does anyone live in Yorkshire??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Are there any peeps who live in Yorkshire? There are a vast amount of you from London (area), it would be nice to know that I am not the only member who lives in Yorkshire. It would also be nice for those of us who are not 'London dwellers' to arrange to go for a meal or something. (Though it may be more difficult if we are all spread out over the north of England).

I'm feeling rather isolated at the moment, and having to keep my enthusiasm going through reading books on veganism, and checking my e-mail for new messages from all you gorgeous people :o)

Compassion for all

--> Karen <--

> " Karen Jones " <KazzaJelly

>vegan-network

> " Vegan Network " <vegan-network >

> Does anyone live in Yorkshire??

>Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:03:16 -0000

>

>

>

>Are there any peeps who live in Yorkshire? There are a vast amount of you

>from London (area), it would be nice to know that I am not the only member

>who lives in Yorkshire. It would also be nice for those of us who are not

>'London dwellers' to arrange to go for a meal or something. (Though it may

>be more difficult if we are all spread out over the north of England).

>

>I'm feeling rather isolated at the moment, and having to keep my enthusiasm

>going through reading books on veganism, and checking my e-mail for new

>messages from all you gorgeous people :o)

>

>

>Compassion for all

>

>--> Karen <--

Hi Karen,

I live in Yorkshire too. I am also feeling v isolated and I am getting

depressed lately as I don't know any other vegans and have no body to shares

my views with. It is very hard being a minority because I tend to end up

hating all my friends, just because they don't understand me and my views.

Do you happen to know of any local groups. I don't have much spare time, but

I need to meet other people that understnd my choices.

Destiny.

Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Hiya Sarah,

Where abouts in Yorkshire are you? I know of several vegan groups in Yorkshire if you are interested.

I am presently living near Wakefield, which is a bit of a shock for me, as it is a mining town, and most of them have never heard of the word vegan. I don't get out much, as there is just no-where to eat around here, but I try to get to Bradford every once in a while.

I have just moved from Hull where there is several vegan groups and a very good vegan/vegetarian restaurant.

It's a case of seeking out these groups, the URL which Lesley sent is very helpful. My problem is, is that I am on the move so much I don't feel I should make friends and build relationships up, when I am only in an area for only several months.

It does get you down when can't have a really good natter with someone who has the same views as yourself, and I natter for England given the chance :o)

The URL that Lesley gave to me is: http://www.veggies.org.uk/acd.htm

If you live near me, I am always available if you fancy a good ole natter and whinge in general about the state of the world and veganism.

Keep Smiling :o)

Karen

-

Sarah Booth

vegan-network

Thursday, February 01, 2001 4:05 PM

Re: Does anyone live in Yorkshire??

>"Karen Jones" <KazzaJelly>vegan-network >"Vegan Network" <vegan-network >> Does anyone live in Yorkshire??>Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:03:16 -0000>>>>Are there any peeps who live in Yorkshire? There are a vast amount of you >from London (area), it would be nice to know that I am not the only member >who lives in Yorkshire. It would also be nice for those of us who are not >'London dwellers' to arrange to go for a meal or something. (Though it may >be more difficult if we are all spread out over the north of England).>>I'm feeling rather isolated at the moment, and having to keep my enthusiasm >going through reading books on veganism, and checking my e-mail for new >messages from all you gorgeous people :o)>>>Compassion for all>>--> Karen <--Hi Karen,I live in Yorkshire too. I am also feeling v isolated and I am getting depressed lately as I don't know any other vegans and have no body to shares my views with. It is very hard being a minority because I tend to end up hating all my friends, just because they don't understand me and my views.Do you happen to know of any local groups. I don't have much spare time, but I need to meet other people that understnd my choices.Destiny._______________________Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Hi there,

I got this message in my email postbox, don't know if it was to me or not,

but I write back anyway!

I am a Swedish vegan young lady who lives in Leeds and I am very interested

in getting in touch with other vegans to enjoy life and it's vegan treats

and thoughts with. If you feel tempted to get in touch, don't hesitate to

write back!

Hope to hear from you...........

LOVE.....Sandra (sandrapehr)

> " Karen Jones " <KazzaJelly

>vegan-network

><vegan-network >

>Re: Does anyone live in Yorkshire??

>Fri, 2 Feb 2001 10:26:52 -0000

>

>Hiya Sarah,

>

>Where abouts in Yorkshire are you? I know of several vegan groups in

>Yorkshire if you are interested.

>

>I am presently living near Wakefield, which is a bit of a shock for me, as

>it is a mining town, and most of them have never heard of the word vegan. I

>don't get out much, as there is just no-where to eat around here, but I try

>to get to Bradford every once in a while.

>

>I have just moved from Hull where there is several vegan groups and a very

>good vegan/vegetarian restaurant.

>

>It's a case of seeking out these groups, the URL which Lesley sent is very

>helpful. My problem is, is that I am on the move so much I don't feel I

>should make friends and build relationships up, when I am only in an area

>for only several months.

>

>It does get you down when can't have a really good natter with someone who

>has the same views as yourself, and I natter for England given the chance

>:o)

>

>The URL that Lesley gave to me is: http://www.veggies.org.uk/acd.htm

>

>If you live near me, I am always available if you fancy a good ole natter

>and whinge in general about the state of the world and veganism.

>

>

>Keep Smiling :o)

>

>

>Karen

>

>

>

>-

> Sarah Booth

> vegan-network

> Thursday, February 01, 2001 4:05 PM

> Re: Does anyone live in Yorkshire??

>

>

>

>

>

> > " Karen Jones " <KazzaJelly

> >vegan-network

> > " Vegan Network " <vegan-network >

> > Does anyone live in Yorkshire??

> >Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:03:16 -0000

> >

> >

> >

> >Are there any peeps who live in Yorkshire? There are a vast amount of

>you

> >from London (area), it would be nice to know that I am not the only

>member

> >who lives in Yorkshire. It would also be nice for those of us who are

>not

> >'London dwellers' to arrange to go for a meal or something. (Though it

>may

> >be more difficult if we are all spread out over the north of England).

> >

> >I'm feeling rather isolated at the moment, and having to keep my

>enthusiasm

> >going through reading books on veganism, and checking my e-mail for new

> >messages from all you gorgeous people :o)

> >

> >

> >Compassion for all

> >

> >--> Karen <--

>

>

> Hi Karen,

> I live in Yorkshire too. I am also feeling v isolated and I am getting

> depressed lately as I don't know any other vegans and have no body to

>shares

> my views with. It is very hard being a minority because I tend to end up

> hating all my friends, just because they don't understand me and my

>views.

> Do you happen to know of any local groups. I don't have much spare time,

>but

> I need to meet other people that understnd my choices.

>

> Destiny.

>

>

>_______________________

> Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at

>http://www.hotmail.com.

>

>

>

Hi,

I am Swedish-American and would love to share messages with you either in this or personal forum. I have a strong interest in my hertitage. Although located in NYC exchanging thoughts could be interesting for both of us: blomberg3.

On Sat, 03 Feb 2001 12:44:38 "Sandra Pehrsson" <sandrapehr writes:

Hi there,I got this message in my email postbox, don't know if it was to me or not, but I write back anyway!I am a Swedish vegan young lady who lives in Leeds and I am very interested in getting in touch with other vegans to enjoy life and it's vegan treats and thoughts with. If you feel tempted to get in touch, don't hesitate to write back!Hope to hear from you...........LOVE.....Sandra (sandrapehr)>"Karen Jones" <KazzaJelly>vegan-network ><vegan-network >>Re: Does anyone live in Yorkshire??>Fri, 2 Feb 2001 10:26:52 -0000>>Hiya Sarah,>>Where abouts in Yorkshire are you? I know of several vegan groups in >Yorkshire if you are interested.>>I am presently living near Wakefield, which is a bit of a shock for me, as >it is a mining town, and most of them have never heard of the word vegan. I >don't get out much, as there is just no-where to eat around here, but I try >to get to Bradford every once in a while.>>I have just moved from Hull where there is several vegan groups and a very >good vegan/vegetarian restaurant.>>It's a case of seeking out these groups, the URL which Lesley sent is very >helpful. My problem is, is that I am on the move so much I don't feel I >should make friends and build relationships up, when I am only in an area >for only several months.>>It does get you down when can't have a really good natter with someone who >has the same views as yourself, and I natter for England given the chance >:o)>>The URL that Lesley gave to me is: http://www.veggies.org.uk/acd.htm>>If you live near me, I am always available if you fancy a good ole natter >and whinge in general about the state of the world and veganism.>>>Keep Smiling :o)>>>Karen>>>>-> Sarah Booth> vegan-network > Thursday, February 01, 2001 4:05 PM> Re: Does anyone live in Yorkshire??>>>>>> >"Karen Jones" <KazzaJelly> >vegan-network > >"Vegan Network" <vegan-network >> > Does anyone live in Yorkshire??> >Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:03:16 -0000> >> >> >> >Are there any peeps who live in Yorkshire? There are a vast amount of >you> >from London (area), it would be nice to know that I am not the only >member> >who lives in Yorkshire. It would also be nice for those of us who are >not> >'London dwellers' to arrange to go for a meal or something. (Though it >may> >be more difficult if we are all spread out over the north of England).> >> >I'm feeling rather isolated at the moment, and having to keep my >enthusiasm> >going through reading books on veganism, and checking my e-mail for new> >messages from all you gorgeous people :o)> >> >> >Compassion for all> >> >--> Karen <-->>> Hi Karen,> I live in Yorkshire too. I am also feeling v isolated and I am getting> depressed lately as I don't know any other vegans and have no body to >shares> my views with. It is very hard being a minority because I tend to end up> hating all my friends, just because they don't understand me and my >views.> Do you happen to know of any local groups. I don't have much spare time, >but> I need to meet other people that understnd my choices.>> Destiny.>> >_______________________> Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at >http://www.hotmail.com.>>>