Yes, there's another one around also (I found both

critiques on www.vegsource.com). Bizarre twist of

coincidence or circadian rhythms or something because

just yesterday I emailed the contents of both to my

sister in NZ (she bought me the book for Xmas last

year and I read and dismissed it immediately - though

magnanimously - to her chagrin).

I have no idea what blood type I am and I don't intend

to change my diet when I find out either!

- We Remember

9-11: A tribute to the more than 3,000 lives lost

http://dir.remember./tribute

>>there are a couple e-mails floating around

>which book did yer sis send you?

>>i read one of them..not surw which one..and it

>>almost made sense, until

>>i shook my head and actually went " hey, this is

>>gibberish "

Eat Right for your Blood Type by Peter D'Adamo or

whatever the heck that charlatan's called.

Actually can somebody remind me what the word for a

dodgy faith healer/snake oil seller/fraudulent doctor

is (not a quack), my brain's not working yet this

morning.

I wait in agonising suspense...

- We Remember

9-11: A tribute to the more than 3,000 lives lost

http://dir.remember./tribute

If only people would think for themselves, they would realise that it's a

load of rubbish.

Jo

Re: a critique of the " eating your bloodtype diet "

---

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).

Version: 6.0.381 / Virus Database: 214 - Release 02/08/02

Hi Simon

I know very little about what is said in the Bible, but it would certainly be good if everyone was vegan.

Jo

Talking of eating bloodtype foods and not wanting to go on about Gen1-27 ---Gen2, but how else can the verses be interpreted if not saying veganism, raw-foodism and fruitarianism was the way we were ment to be living. As it's printed on the first pages of a book respected by so many,

shouldn't it be acknowledged rather than treated like a book for non-thinkers, because if we are trying to spread non-blood type foods,it's probably a good idea to recognize that someone scribbled it down along time ago and that it is used in the first chapter in the first book of the Bible.

It's the best bit of literature I have read in so few words to solve the problem on this planet.

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.381 / Virus Database: 214 - Release 02/08/02

Talking of eating bloodtype foods and not wanting to go on about Gen1-27 ---Gen2, but how else can the verses be interpreted if not saying veganism, raw-foodism and fruitarianism was the way we were ment to be living. As it's printed on the first pages of a book respected by so many,

shouldn't it be acknowledged rather than treated like a book for non-thinkers, because if we are trying to spread non-blood type foods,it's probably a good idea to recognize that someone scribbled it down along time ago and that it is used in the first chapter in the first book of the Bible.

It's the best bit of literature I have read in so few words to solve the problem on this planet.

Simon

Peter

Wednesday, September 11, 2002 6:51 PM

Re: Re: a critique of the "eating your bloodtype diet"

If only people would think for themselves, they would realise that it's aload of rubbish.Jo Re: a critique of the "eating your bloodtype diet"---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.381 / Virus Database: 214 - Release 02/08/02To send an email to -

Or at least look into it! Follow up on it!

Hmmm.... the masses say if I jump into the void I will have lotza

wealth and everything I ever dreamed of

95% jump

5% ask what's at the bottom

nikki :)

I live in my own little world. But it's okay...they know me here.

, " Peter " <Snowbow@b...> wrote:

> If only people would think for themselves, they would realise that

it's a

> load of rubbish.

>

> Jo

>

> Re: a critique of the " eating your bloodtype

diet "

>

>

Good Morning Simon!

:)

Thank you for this info! You have jut given me ample enough of ammo

to get some of Zak's grandparents of me back! I am constantly

criticised that I do not go to church, sorry whole nother issue

there, and now am criticised fer not eating meat! How wonderful i can

bring the two together fer the people and ask them to reply on this!

Don't want to start an argument with them er anything, but am anxious

to hear their reply on this!

nikki :)

I live in my own little world. But it's okay...they know me here.

, " simonpjones " <simonpjones@o...> wrote:

> Talking of eating bloodtype foods and not wanting to go on about

Gen1-27 ---Gen2, but how else can the verses be interpreted if not

saying veganism, raw-foodism and fruitarianism was the way we were

ment to be living. As it's printed on the first pages of a book

respected by so many,

> shouldn't it be acknowledged rather than treated like a book for

non-thinkers, because if we are trying to spread non-blood type

foods,it's probably a good idea to recognize that someone scribbled

it down along time ago and that it is used in the first chapter in

the first book of the Bible.

> It's the best bit of literature I have read in so few words to

solve the problem on this planet.

>

> Simon

> Peter

>

> Wednesday, September 11, 2002 6:51 PM

> Re: Re: a critique of the " eating your

bloodtype diet "

>

>

> If only people would think for themselves, they would realise

that it's a

> load of rubbish.

>

> Jo

>

> Re: a critique of the " eating your

bloodtype diet "

>

>

> ---

> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).

> Version: 6.0.381 / Virus Database: 214 - Release 02/08/02

>

>

>

Hello Jo,

On the first two pages of the Bible it basically says,We and every creature should be living on a plant based diet and we should be living forever.

Someone had the right idea!

Simon

Original Message -----

Peter

Wednesday, September 11, 2002 9:04 PM

Hi Simon

I know very little about what is said in the Bible, but it would certainly be good if everyone was vegan.

Jo

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.381 / Virus Database: 214 - Release 02/08/02To send an email to -

Afternoon Nikki,

I would say to church- goer, if God intended a plant- based diet in the beginning, Has there now been a change of plan in our diet forever, or has there been a mistake in Gods intention from the very beginning.

I can't believe that an all powerfull God that would create an existence like this and make a mistake in our intended diet.

Also some point out other verses later on in the Bible which says it's alright to eat animal flesh.

True, But that was out-side the Garden of Eden where it states that hardships would be encountered,where as in the Garden of Eden setting, the Bible states we were going to live forever on a plant- based diet.

The leasst these writing could be, is a story which some one made up to give the message of living blood-being feasting on plant type foods.

Simon

-

nikki_mackovitch

Thursday, September 12, 2002 12:01 PM

Re: a critique of the "eating your bloodtype diet"

Good Morning Simon!:)Thank you for this info! You have jut given me ample enough of ammo to get some of Zak's grandparents of me back! I am constantly criticised that I do not go to church, sorry whole nother issue there, and now am criticised fer not eating meat! How wonderful i can bring the two together fer the people and ask them to reply on this!Don't want to start an argument with them er anything, but am anxious to hear their reply on this!nikki :)I live in my own little world. But it's okay...they know me here., "simonpjones" <simonpjones@o...> wrote:> Talking of eating bloodtype foods and not wanting to go on about Gen1-27 ---Gen2, but how else can the verses be interpreted if not saying veganism, raw-foodism and fruitarianism was the way we were ment to be living. As it's printed on the first pages of a book respected by so many,> shouldn't it be acknowledged rather than treated like a book for non-thinkers, because if we are trying to spread non-blood type foods,it's probably a good idea to recognize that someone scribbled it down along time ago and that it is used in the first chapter in the first book of the Bible.> It's the best bit of literature I have read in so few words to solve the problem on this planet.> > Simon> Peter > > Wednesday, September 11, 2002 6:51 PM> Re: Re: a critique of the "eating your bloodtype diet"> > > If only people would think for themselves, they would realise that it's a> load of rubbish.> > Jo> > Re: a critique of the "eating your bloodtype diet"> > > ---> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).> Version: 6.0.381 / Virus Database: 214 - Release 02/08/02> > >

Whats could be even better is the fact that someone along time ago said Animals should only eat the plant-foods.

Hopely that day will come about, I've no doubt it will, if the misguilded people of war could just turn their thoughts around and maybe hang their heads in shame and beg forgiven for all the people and animals that have been murdered through their activities and support.

Simon

-

Peter

Thursday, September 12, 2002 5:51 PM

Hi Simon

>Someone had the right idea!

They certainly did - it's better for us, better for the environment, and obviously much better for the animals.

Jo

---Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.381 / Virus Database: 214 - Release 02/08/02To send an email to -