" A Decade of Millennium "

September 27-October 3rd

San Francisco's award-winning vegetarian restaurant celebrates its 10-year

anniversary

and the end of summer with a weeklong series of special dinners and events. A

nostalgic

4-course prix fixe menu, highlighting recipes from the days of yore, will be

served

in addition to Chef Eric Tucker's current seasonal menu.

" It's quite an achievement for a San Francisco restaurant to hit its 10-year

mark, " says Tucker who has been with Millennium since the start. Partner Chip

Conley notes, " From the beginning, Millennium's mission was to make vegetarian

cuisine sexy and abundant so that carnivores like me would flock to the

restaurant,

not because of guilt, but because of the pleasurable and exotic dining

experience. "

" A Decade of Millennium " 4-course prix fixe menu

$50/person; $20/stellar organic wine pairing

$12 cocktail flight for those in the true celebratory spirit

Please call a Millennium host at 415.345.3900 to make your anniversary

reservation

today!

Friday, October 1st, the " Official Anniversary Day, " all dining guests

will receive a complimentary sparkling wine toast upon being seated.

Monday through Friday of the anniversary week, we will host " Happy Hour, "

as usual, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., with the addition of assorted

complimentary

" tapas " at the bar.

On Friday, October 1st and Saturday, October 2nd, the restaurant will feature

live

music from The Squirrelly Stringband.

The " Millennium " and " The Artful Vegan " cookbooks will be marked

down 25% during the anniversary week so as to allow all who come to celebrate

the

opportunity to create vegan cuisine in your own kitchen.

Meatlessly Yours,

The Millennium Family

uhuh

i'll put you on the list of folks who said "oh good, take me out to dinner then"

:) Sara Sep 9, 2004 5:44 PM Re: Millennium is TEN!!!! Just fly me to San Francisco! , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> so, who wants to go out to dinner???!!> :)> > "A Decade of Millennium"> > September 27-October 3rd> > San Francisco's award-winning vegetarian restaurant celebrates its 10-year anniversary> and the end of summer with a weeklong series of special dinners and events. A nostalgic> 4-course prix fixe menu, highlighting recipes from the days of yore, will be served> in addition to Chef Eric Tucker's current seasonal menu.> > "It's quite an achievement for a San Francisco restaurant to hit its 10-year> mark," says Tucker who has been with Millennium since the start. Partner Chip> Conley notes, "From the beginning, Millennium's mission was to make vegetarian> cuisine sexy and abundant so that carnivores like me would flock to the restaurant,> not because of guilt, but because of the pleasurable and exotic dining experience."> > > "A Decade of Millennium" 4-course prix fixe menu > $50/person; $20/stellar organic wine pairing > $12 cocktail flight for those in the true celebratory spirit > Please call a Millennium host at 415.345.3900 to make your anniversary reservation> today!> > Friday, October 1st, the "Official Anniversary Day," all dining guests> will receive a complimentary sparkling wine toast upon being seated. > Monday through Friday of the anniversary week, we will host "Happy Hour,"> as usual, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., with the addition of assorted complimentary> "tapas" at the bar. > On Friday, October 1st and Saturday, October 2nd, the restaurant will feature live> music from The Squirrelly Stringband. > The "Millennium" and "The Artful Vegan" cookbooks will be marked> down 25% during the anniversary week so as to allow all who come to celebrate the> opportunity to create vegan cuisine in your own kitchen. > > Meatlessly Yours, > The Millennium FamilyTo send an email to -

if i could..i would....

:)

go find those trained birds they used in "winged migration" and ask them nicely if they'll carry you on over... PJ Sep 10, 2004 5:19 AM Re: Re: Millennium is TEN!!!!

ME TOO!!!!Sara <gagrip5 wrote: Just fly me to San Francisco! , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> so, who wants to go out to dinner???!!> :)> > "A Decade of Millennium"> > September 27-October 3rd> > San Francisco's award-winning vegetarian restaurant celebrates its 10-year anniversary> and the end of summer with a weeklong series of special dinners and events. A nostalgic> 4-course prix fixe menu, highlighting recipes from the days of yore, will be served> in addition to Chef Eric Tucker's current seasonal menu.> > "It's quite an achievement for a San Francisco restaurant to hit its 10-year> mark," says Tucker who has been with Millennium since the start. Partner Chip> Conley notes, "From the beginning, Millennium's mission was to make vegetarian> cuisine sexy and abundant so that carnivores like me would flock to the restaurant,> not because of guilt, but because of the pleasurable and exotic dining experience."> > > "A Decade of Millennium" 4-course prix fixe menu > $50/person; $20/stellar organic wine pairing > $12 cocktail flight for those in the true celebratory spirit > Please call a Millennium host at 415.345.3900 to make your anniversary reservation> today!> > Friday, October 1st, the "Official Anniversary Day," all dining guests> will receive a complimentary sparkling wine toast upon being seated. > Monday through Friday of the anniversary week, we will host "Happy Hour,"> as usual, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., with the addition of assorted complimentary> "tapas" at the bar. > On Friday, October 1st and Saturday, October 2nd, the restaurant will feature live> music from The Squirrelly Stringband. > The "Millennium" and "The Artful Vegan" cookbooks will be marked> down 25% during the anniversary week so as to allow all who come to celebrate the> opportunity to create vegan cuisine in your own kitchen. > > Meatlessly Yours, > The Millennium FamilyTo send an email to -

"Never frown, someone could be falling in love with your smile."

Lots of love,

**PJ**

Read only the mail you want - Mail SpamGuard. To send an email to -

can't you just like, walk here??

how far can it be???

teehee

thats fer our english pals..where you can spit from one coast to the next...

had a friend from england come visit us, and he got off at the wrong airport..so he phoned as and asked us to pick him up

in LA..

hey..its only a one way 8 hr drive..no problem

hee hee Sara Sep 13, 2004 1:44 PM Re: Millennium is TEN!!!! Well, I would buy dinner :P , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> uhuhi'll put you on the list of folks who said "oh good, take me out to dinner then":) Sara Sep 9, 2004 5:44 PM Re: Millennium is TEN!!!! Just fly me to San Francisco!To send an email to -

Fraggle,

You bad , bad animal. Stop saying English! whats wrong with Welsh!/Scottish/Irish.............anything but English!

The Valley Vegan......fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

how far can it be???

teehee

had a friend from england come visit us, and he got off at the wrong airport..so he phoned as and asked us to pick him up

in LA..

hee hee Sara Sep 13, 2004 1:44 PM Re: Millennium is TEN!!!! Well, I would buy dinner :P , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> uhuhi'll put you on the list of folks who said "oh good, take me out to dinner then":) Sara Sep 9, 2004 5:44 PM Re: Millennium is TEN!!!! Just fly me to San Francisco!To send an email to -

sorry

it's my imperialist background....

hard to shake it...

next time i'll make sure to write norman saxon jute celt welsh cmyric scot pict irish norse roman....

peter hurd Sep 14, 2004 9:20 AM Re: Re: Millennium is TEN!!!!

Fraggle,

You bad , bad animal. Stop saying English! whats wrong with Welsh!/Scottish/Irish.............anything but English!

The Valley Vegan......fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

how far can it be???

teehee

in LA..

on purpose.....

dang angles.....

just cuz they got the country named after em..

and the jutes got handed that little pennisula across the sea...

scandalous.....

and them poor celts....

saxons get saxony...

is there a celtany? celtville??

bad marketing...... Peter Sep 15, 2004 1:04 AM Re: Re: Millennium is TEN!!!!

Hey Fraggle

> next time i'll make sure to write norman saxon jute celt welsh cmyric scot pict irish norse roman....

Now you're just being rude to the Angles :-)

BB

Peter

To send an email to -

oh..don't give me more of yer crackpot theories..

:) Peter Sep 16, 2004 1:03 AM Re: Re: Millennium is TEN!!!!

Hi Fraggle

> is there a celtany? celtville??

I reckon it's cos the Celts were just a myth :-)

BB

Peter

To send an email to -

Hi Fraggle

> oh..don't give me more of yer crackpot theories..

Nah... tis not one of mine. Something I read somewhere. More to do with the theory that "Celt" is a language group, and the Celtic world consisted of at least 8 distinct cultures who shared a common root language... therefore to talk of "Celts" as a cultural identity is nonsensical. :-)

As to whether Celts reached Britian... that's apparently in some dispute amongst academics... but this really isn't my area!

BB

Peter

ummm

there's dispute in everything...

some folks dispute whether the earth is spherical er not as well

Peter Sep 17, 2004 1:25 AM Re: Re: Millennium is TEN!!!!

Hi Fraggle

Nah... tis not one of mine. Something I read somewhere. More to do with the theory that "Celt" is a language group, and the Celtic world consisted of at least 8 distinct cultures who shared a common root language... therefore to talk of "Celts" as a cultural identity is nonsensical. :-)

As to whether Celts reached Britian... that's apparently in some dispute amongst academics... but this really isn't my area!

BB

Peter

To send an email to -

Or whether Fraggle has a fury Ar*e! or whether Asparagus make your Pee pong!

Cymru Am Byth

The Valley Vegan......

What is your definition of a "Celt"? According to Gerhard Herm (1975), there was some confusion on the part of the Romans regarding the distinction between some Celtic and Teutonic "tribes". Herm defines the ancient Celtic people as a cultural and linguistic group, rather than as a "racial" group united by certain physical traits. Certainly, those who self-identify as Celts today and the present inhabitants of "Celtic" nations are not the same people Strabo and other Roman writers identified as Celts. It is also possible that not all of the many ancient northern tribes referred to by Roman writers and identified by modern theorists as "Celts" maintained identical cultural practices. The separation between Gaelic speaking peoples of the British Isles and mainland Celts in particular would probably have led to divergent cultural practices. The influence of "invading" Teutonic peoples on continental Celtic tribes would have contributed to this divergence (and may also

have led to confusion on the part of Roman writers) And then there is the question of the influence of pre-Celtic peoples, possibly of Mediterranean origin, upon the Celts who settled in what we know today as Great Britain. In terms of linguistics, of course,today Celtic languages are spoken only in limited areas of Great Britain and Ireland. I even read somewhere recently that some linguists define Scots as "one of the two Germanic languages spoken" on the Islands. Well, I think that's crap. But then I would, wouldn't I? :-)(The Celts: The People Who Came Out of the Darkness Gerhard Herm, 1975) IMHO, anyone interested in the Celts and pre-Roman times in northern Europe would enjoy this book.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

ummm

there's dispute in everything...

some folks dispute whether the earth is spherical er not as well

Peter Sep 17, 2004 1:25 AM Re: Re: Millennium is TEN!!!!

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter

To send an email to -