Guest guest

Hello all, I am desperately looking for a cat deterrent. I have 3 of the

fur balls that just love to climb on everything. I don't mind them on the

chairs, beds and sofa but I can't get them to stay off the counters, kitchen

table and shelves. Help I need ideas that will work and not irritate the

family.

Thanks,

A cozy place to shop!!!

_www.ninascountrybasket.com_ (http://www.ninascountrybasket.com/)

Business booster 101 with other WAHMs who like to have fun. Be a

WAHM-shopper and lift your business to the topper. Monthly sales are

guaranteed, just

click here to get up to speed. Please use Marni

as your sponsor

http://finance.wahmshoppers/

hmmm

there's the tried and true method of a can with coins in ..when kittie jumps up where the lil munchkin shouldn;t be, a sharp NO folowed by a shake of can should soon learn em

there are also a number of *natural* repellants on the market..not sure how could they work

you could try rubbin the surfaces down with rue, or some sort of citrus oil..cats aren't suppose to like either of them....

ya gotta figure why kittie wants up there as well...is there a reason, such as food up there? tantalizing smells?

cats like to perch up in high places, so, maybe you should give the felines another place to roost

how about leavin a shallow pan of water on the counter? a couple times of fuzzy paws jumping up into that should cure em

lastly..you can always try a squirt bottle filled with water...tho, ya might traumatize yer cat...but, its a last resort... Ninasus2 Feb 1, 2005 3:01 PM go_vegan , raw-vegan-gulfcoast , united_vegan_homemakers , Vegan , Vegan- , , , vegan-network Cat deterrent

Hello all, I am desperately looking for a cat deterrent. I have 3 of the fur balls that just love to climb on everything. I don't mind them on the chairs, beds and sofa but I can't get them to stay off the counters, kitchen table and shelves. Help I need ideas that will work and not irritate the family.

Thanks,

A cozy place to shop!!!www.ninascountrybasket.com Business booster 101 with other WAHMs who like to have fun. Be a WAHM-shopper and lift your business to the topper. Monthly sales are guaranteed, just click here to get up to speed. Please use Marni as your sponsorhttp://finance.wahmshoppers/

To send an email to -

Cats suposedly don't like citrus - a citrus oil should work.

-

go_vegan ;raw-vegan-gulfcoast ;united_vegan_homemakers ;Vegan ;Vegan- ; ; ;vegan-network

2/1/2005 4:01:38 PM

Cat deterrent

Hello all, I am desperately looking for a cat deterrent. I have 3 of the fur balls that just love to climb on everything. I don't mind them on the chairs, beds and sofa but I can't get them to stay off the counters, kitchen table and shelves. Help I need ideas that will work and not irritate the family.

Thanks,

A cozy place to shop!!!www.ninascountrybasket.com Business booster 101 with other WAHMs who like to have fun. Be a WAHM-shopper and lift your business to the topper. Monthly sales are guaranteed, just click here to get up to speed. Please use Marni as your sponsorhttp://finance.wahmshoppers/To send an email to -

If you can bear to do it, a waterpistol always works, or alternatively a loud noise will always annoy the cats acute hearing.Just make sure they associate certain areas with bad experiances, and with percivearance they will learn..........evetually.

The Valley Vegan..........Ninasus2 wrote:

Thanks,

A cozy place to shop!!!www.ninascountrybasket.com Business booster 101 with other WAHMs who like to have fun. Be a WAHM-shopper and lift your business to the topper. Monthly sales are guaranteed, just click here to get up to speed. Please use Marni as your sponsorhttp://finance.wahmshoppers/To send an email to - Peter H

ALL-NEW Messenger - all new features - even more fun!