IndiaDivine.org

new here..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Everyone..

Having been here a few weeks i just wanted to introduce myself..

I live in south uk with hubby and small dog.. have been veggie for

over 20 years and became vegan last year..

Although i've always been nearly vegan with not eating much dairy

during those years, except the dreadded cheese,! all i have to

do /am doing is fine tuning the unseen animal ingredients in my

diet. Increasingly i am disturbed by what i find out about all the

deception on our labelling and am wondering what will be left to eat

in the coming years with the companies interference with it. I also

knew that i needed to pass on info. and share as i learn so as not

to loose it. I have one vegan friend (which is better than none as

some people are very alone as vegan) who is and, has been so

helpful. So decided to open an e.group .. became a local contact

for Dorset. uk. with both Vegan and Veggie Societys UK .. a place

where i gather info. to share and collect vegans and veggies ..!!

sarah ..

http://uk.VegansWorldWide/

Guest guest

Hi Sarah,

always nice to hear from more vegans. been down your kneck of the woods on holiday with my family a few times (Exmouth).Nice.

Glad you know other vegans, I have been a vegan for 15 years, and in that time still dont know one personally ( a few part timers came & went)

Peter H

jjnanaz <jjnanaz Sent: Saturday, 3 May, 2008 9:56:01 PM new here..

Hello Everyone..Having been here a few weeks lurking i just wanted to introduce myself properly.. I live in south uk with hubby and small dog.. have been veggie for over 20 years and became vegan last year.. im 57 (but i so wish i had Always been vegan!! ) So.. although i've been nearly vegan with not eating much dairy during those years, except the dreadded cheese,! all i have to do /am doing is fine tuning the unseen animal ingredients in my diet. Increasingly i am disturbed by what i find out about all the deception in our labelling and am wondering what will be left to eat in the coming years with the companies interference with it. I also knew that i needed to pass on info. and share as i learn and so as not to loose it.Becoming vegan just hapened when i was poorly last year but not as a result of the virus i had .. but because it is the way i should be and live and i love

animals dearly.I have one vegan friend (which is better than none as some people are very alone as vegan) who is and, has been so helpful. So decided to open an e.group .. became a local contact for Dorset. uk. with both Vegan and Veggie Societys UK.. a place where i gather info. to share and collect vegans and veggies worldwide ..!! sarah ..http://uk.groups. / group/VegansWorl dWide/

For Good. Give and get cool things for free, reduce waste and help our planet. Plus find hidden treasure

Guest guest

bless you,

you are good,

i am a vegan too,

alone one,

i can not see any one vegan over here,

you are still lucky,

vegan-network , " jjnanaz " <jjnanaz wrote:

>

> Hello Everyone..

>

> Having been here a few weeks i just wanted to introduce myself..

> I live in south uk with hubby and small dog.. have been veggie

for

> over 20 years and became vegan last year..

> Although i've always been nearly vegan with not eating much dairy

> during those years, except the dreadded cheese,! all i have to

> do /am doing is fine tuning the unseen animal ingredients in my

> diet. Increasingly i am disturbed by what i find out about all

the

> deception on our labelling and am wondering what will be left to

eat

> in the coming years with the companies interference with it. I

also

> knew that i needed to pass on info. and share as i learn so as not

> to loose it. I have one vegan friend (which is better than none

as

> some people are very alone as vegan) who is and, has been so

> helpful. So decided to open an e.group .. became a local contact

> for Dorset. uk. with both Vegan and Veggie Societys UK .. a

place

> where i gather info. to share and collect vegans and veggies ..!!

>

> sarah ..

>

> http://uk.VegansWorldWide/

>

Guest guest

Hi Sarah

I live in south England too. I have been veggie for about 12 or 13 years, not quite vegan.

Can you recommend any cafes restaurants in Dorset that serve vegan meals, especially ones that are open in the evenings, as we spending a few days in Dorset this month.

Welcome to Vegan Chat.

Jo

-

jjnanaz

Saturday, May 03, 2008 9:56 PM

new here..

Hello Everyone..Having been here a few weeks lurking i just wanted to introduce myself properly.. I live in south uk with hubby and small dog.. have been veggie for over 20 years and became vegan last year.. im 57 (but i so wish i had Always been vegan!! ) So.. although i've been nearly vegan with not eating much dairy during those years, except the dreadded cheese,! all i have to do /am doing is fine tuning the unseen animal ingredients in my diet. Increasingly i am disturbed by what i find out about all the deception in our labelling and am wondering what will be left to eat in the coming years with the companies interference with it. I also knew that i needed to pass on info. and share as i learn and so as not to loose it.Becoming vegan just hapened when i was poorly last year but not as a result of the virus i had .. but because it is the way i should be and live and i love animals dearly.I have one vegan friend (which is better than none as some people are very alone as vegan) who is and, has been so helpful. So decided to open an e.group .. became a local contact for Dorset. uk. with both Vegan and Veggie Societys UK.. a place where i gather info. to share and collect vegans and veggies worldwide ..!! sarah ..http://uk.VegansWorldWide/

Guest guest

welcome sarah...

jjnanaz May 3, 2008 1:56 PM new here..

Hello Everyone..Having been here a few weeks lurking i just wanted to introduce myself properly.. I live in south uk with hubby and small dog.. have been veggie for over 20 years and became vegan last year.. im 57 (but i so wish i had Always been vegan!! ) So.. although i've been nearly vegan with not eating much dairy during those years, except the dreadded cheese,! all i have to do /am doing is fine tuning the unseen animal ingredients in my diet. Increasingly i am disturbed by what i find out about all the deception in our labelling and am wondering what will be left to eat in the coming years with the companies interference with it. I also knew that i needed to pass on info. and share as i learn and so as not to loose it.Becoming vegan just hapened when i was poorly last year but not as a result of the virus i had .. but because it is the way i should be and live and i love animals dearly.I have one vegan friend (which is better than none as some people are very alone as vegan) who is and, has been so helpful. So decided to open an e.group .. became a local contact for Dorset. uk. with both Vegan and Veggie Societys UK.. a place where i gather info. to share and collect vegans and veggies worldwide ..!! sarah ..http://uk.VegansWorldWide/

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so.

- Mark Twain

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

congratulations on becoming vegan. I wander the same thing about unseen ingrediants I just do my best don't want to become paranoid besides "wanting to be vegan is the being vegan cause the you that you want to be is truly who you are"anglelod119. life exists on many levels. The easiest way is probably to check for vegan labels and cook your own food.--- On Sat, 5/3/08, jjnanaz <jjnanaz wrote:

jjnanaz <jjnanaz new here.. Date: Saturday, May 3, 2008, 8:56 PM

Hello Everyone..Having been here a few weeks lurking i just wanted to introduce myself properly.. I live in south uk with hubby and small dog.. have been veggie for over 20 years and became vegan last year.. im 57 (but i so wish i had Always been vegan!! ) So.. although i've been nearly vegan with not eating much dairy during those years, except the dreadded cheese,! all i have to do /am doing is fine tuning the unseen animal ingredients in my diet. Increasingly i am disturbed by what i find out about all the deception in our labelling and am wondering what will be left to eat in the coming years with the companies interference with it. I also knew that i needed to pass on info. and share as i learn and so as not to loose it.Becoming vegan just hapened when i was poorly last year but not as a result of the virus i had .. but because it is the way i should be and live and i love

animals dearly.I have one vegan friend (which is better than none as some people are very alone as vegan) who is and, has been so helpful. So decided to open an e.group .. became a local contact for Dorset. uk. with both Vegan and Veggie Societys UK.. a place where i gather info. to share and collect vegans and veggies worldwide ..!! sarah ..http://uk.groups. / group/VegansWorl dWide/