IndiaDivine.org

how times change. Clint Eastwood is vegan?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-ca-clint1-video-2008jun01,0,1799539.stor\

y

from way down in the story in the LA Times:

People ask him to autograph rifles, but Eastwood is no Charlton Heston. A vegan,

he was distressed to hear Hillary Rodham Clinton boast recently about bagging a

bird. " I was thinking: 'The poor duck, what the hell did she do that for?' I

don't go for hunting. I just don't like killing creatures. Unless they're trying

to kill me. Then that would be fine. "

“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire

and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

I didn't know Clint Eastwood was a vegan.

Jo

-

fraggle

vegan chat ; vegan-network ; TFHB

Thursday, June 19, 2008 5:10 PM

how times change. Clint Eastwood is vegan?

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-ca-clint1-video-2008jun01,0,1799539.storyfrom way down in the story in the LA Times:People ask him to autograph rifles, but Eastwood is no Charlton Heston. A vegan, he was distressed to hear Hillary Rodham Clinton boast recently about bagging a bird. "I was thinking: 'The poor duck, what the hell did she do that for?' I don't go for hunting. I just don't like killing creatures. Unless they're trying to kill me. Then that would be fine."“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.†- Bill Moyers

Guest guest

What a pleasant surprise to hear about this :)Whenever I hear of someone else being a vegetarian/vegan it just makes me jumpin joy.It is just a pitty that these "celebrities" don't come forth more often andgive voice to our cause...

Cheers,Beatriz--- On Thu, 6/19/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx how times change. Clint Eastwood is vegan?"vegan chat" , "vegan-network" <vegan-network >, "TFHB" <TFHB >Thursday, June 19, 2008, 12:10 PM

http://www.latimes. com/entertainmen t/la-ca-clint1- video-2008jun01, 0,1799539. storyfrom way down in the story in the LA Times:People ask him to autograph rifles, but Eastwood is no Charlton Heston. A vegan, he was distressed to hear Hillary Rodham Clinton boast recently about bagging a bird. "I was thinking: 'The poor duck, what the hell did she do that for?' I don't go for hunting. I just don't like killing creatures. Unless they're trying to kill me. Then that would be fine."“We now know that a neo-conservative is an arsonist who sets the house on fire and six years later boasts that no one can put it out.” - Bill Moyers