IndiaDivine.org

[100% veg*n ] introduction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi old friend, how are you?

Any new additions to your extended family?, squirells, humming birds?

Peter vv

flower child <zurumatovegan-network Sent: Thursday, 9 April, 2009 6:19:28 PM[100% veg*n ] introduction

Hi My name is anouk, I'm new here. I live in florida. I live to read, garden, watch old movies and ride my bike. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

Guest guest

welcome, anouk.

Might I ask where in Florida you live (I grew up in Altamonte Springs, in the Orlando area).

Danielle

EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me

vegan-network From: zurumatoDate: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 17:19:28 +0000[100% veg*n ] introduction

Hi My name is anouk, I'm new here. I live in florida. I live to read, garden, watch old movies and ride my bike. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

Guest guest

Hi Thanks Danielle,

I'm in sarasota, that's one hour from tampa, facing the gulf of mexico.

I've only been to orlando once, to go to Disney :)

vegan-network , Danielle Kichler <veggietart wrote:

>

>

> welcome, anouk.

>

>

>

> Might I ask where in Florida you live (I grew up in Altamonte Springs, in the

Orlando area).

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Peter!

A few months back I rescued a squirrel but now he's adapted pretty well and acts

like a normal squirrel. He is living in a tree in my backyard. Other than that,

I just have my one dog and five cats.

I still have never seen a hummingbird.

There have been a few times where I thought I have, but I wasn't sure if it was

a dragonfly or if it was a hummingbird.

Anouk

vegan-network , Peter VV <swpgh01.t21 wrote:

>

> Hi old friend, how are you?

> Any new additions to your extended family?, squirells, humming birds?

>  

> Peter vv

>

Guest guest

Hi Anouk, you may want to post the link to the photos you took of the cute squirell fo rthe rest of the group to see. Does he still come to the house?

Peter vv

flower child <zurumatovegan-network Sent: Thursday, 9 April, 2009 8:17:58 PMRe: [100% veg*n ] introduction

Hi Peter!A few months back I rescued a squirrel but now he's adapted pretty well and acts like a normal squirrel. He is living in a tree in my backyard. Other than that, I just have my one dog and five cats. I still have never seen a hummingbird. There have been a few times where I thought I have, but I wasn't sure if it was a dragonfly or if it was a hummingbird. Anoukvegan-network, Peter VV <swpgh01.t21@ ...> wrote:>> Hi old friend, how are you?> Any new additions to your extended family?, squirells, humming birds?> > Peter vv>

• 9 months later...

Hi Kathy! I was a dietary vegan before I read Skinny Bitch and after that...full on lifestyle vegan and happy to be so.! Welcome to the list. ^_^On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 8:46 PM, Kathryn <katieliz49230 wrote:

Hello, my name is Kathy.

I became Vegan on January 4, 2010, after reading the book, 'Skinny Bitch' and watching the documentary 'Food, Inc.'.

I wasn't a vegetarian prior to becoming Vegan.

My family is not vegetarian or Vegan and have no plans of becoming vegetarian or Vegan. I also live in a small, rural, farming, fishing & hunting community. I have to drive 90 minutes round-trip to buy my groceries at 'Whole Foods'. So, I am looking for some Vegan friends & guides.  :o)

I am 49 years old, married, have 2 children, 7 critter-kids and love arts & crafts.

With Lovingkindness,

Kathy =^..^=

" Compassion is the radicalism of our time. " - Dalai Lama

---

To to the Digest Mode [ recommended ], send an email to: vegan-network-digest! Groups Links

<*>

vegan-network/

<*> Your email settings:

Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

vegan-network/join

( ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

vegan-network-digest

vegan-network-fullfeatured

<*>

Welcome Kathryn!

Kathryn Jan 27, 2010 8:46 PM vegan-network [100% veg*n ] Introduction

Hello, my name is Kathy.I became Vegan on January 4, 2010, after reading the book, 'Skinny Bitch' and watching the documentary 'Food, Inc.'.I wasn't a vegetarian prior to becoming Vegan.My family is not vegetarian or Vegan and have no plans of becoming vegetarian or Vegan. I also live in a small, rural, farming, fishing & hunting community. I have to drive 90 minutes round-trip to buy my groceries at 'Whole Foods'. So, I am looking for some Vegan friends & guides. :o)I am 49 years old, married, have 2 children, 7 critter-kids and love arts & crafts.With Lovingkindness,Kathy =^..^="Compassion is the radicalism of our time." - Dalai Lama

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!

I am going to have to go out and buy that book but I think first I am going to have get Alicia Silverston and that Vegan book from the chef from Oprah's show.

'Do what thou wilt, but harm none'. Each individual is responsible for discovering his or her own true nature and developing it fully, in harmony with the outer world.

Goddess Bless.

Kathryn <katieliz49230vegan-network Sent: Wed, January 27, 2010 7:46:09 PM[100% veg*n ] Introduction

Hello, my name is Kathy.I became Vegan on January 4, 2010, after reading the book, 'Skinny Bitch' and watching the documentary 'Food, Inc.'.I wasn't a vegetarian prior to becoming Vegan.My family is not vegetarian or Vegan and have no plans of becoming vegetarian or Vegan. I also live in a small, rural, farming, fishing & hunting community. I have to drive 90 minutes round-trip to buy my groceries at 'Whole Foods'. So, I am looking for some Vegan friends & guides. :o)I am 49 years old, married, have 2 children, 7 critter-kids and love arts & crafts.With Lovingkindness,Kathy =^..^="Compassion is the radicalism of our time." - Dalai Lama

Welcome to the group!

Peter vv

Kathryn <katieliz49230vegan-network Sent: Thursday, 28 January, 2010 1:46:09[100% veg*n ] Introduction

Welcome Kathy. Perhaps you will become an inspiration - anexample - to others where you live - people will come to you for information on becoming a vegetarian/vegan. Blessings, EmLet everything you do be done in love.

1 Corinthians 16:14

Thank you!Cute graphic!With Lovingkindness,Kathy =^..^="Compassion is the radicalism of our time." - Dalai Lama --- On Thu, 1/28/10, Peter VV <swpgh01.t21 wrote:Peter VV <swpgh01.t21Re: [100% veg*n ] Introductionvegan-network Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 3:34 PM

Welcome to the group!

Peter vv

Kathryn <katieliz49230vegan-network Sent: Thursday, 28 January, 2010 1:46:09[100% veg*n ] Introduction

Thank you!With Lovingkindness,Kathy =^..^="Compassion is the radicalism of our time." - Dalai Lama --- On Thu, 1/28/10, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunxRe: [100% veg*n ] Introductionvegan-network Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 10:19 AM

Welcome Kathryn!

Kathryn Jan 27, 2010 8:46 PM vegan-network [100% veg*n ] Introduction

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!

Hello, Kathy, and congratulations.

I'm sorry if you won't have any friends who are geographically close, but you have us as an online support group.

There are a number of vegan online retailers that have lots of options for you. If you'd like info on them, let me know.

Danielle

EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me

vegan-network From: katieliz49230Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 01:46:09 +0000[100% veg*n ] Introduction