IndiaDivine.org

RE: [100% veg*n ] New White Castle Commercial

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oy, vey! Sexism and speciesism. And why are they parodying a movie that is 27 years old? Don't they have anything more original?

Danielle

EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me

vegan-network From: skernsDate: Sun, 31 May 2009 16:33:34 +0000[100% veg*n ] New White Castle Commercial

I don't even have words for this one...

Guest guest

I find the commercial kinda original... but...even if I ate meat it still would not make me want to eat that. I'm sorry, but a giant stuffed animal covered in sauce should not make anyone think "yum", but maybe "ew, how am I ever going to get those stains out?"Seriously, whoever thought that up needs to be smacked on that part alone. Then smacked again for promoting the eating of animals. Kris--- On Sun, 5/31/09, Danielle Kichler <veggietart wrote:Danielle Kichler <veggietartRE: [100% veg*n ] New White Castle Commercialvegan-network Date: Sunday, May 31, 2009, 2:04 PM

Oy, vey! Sexism and speciesism. And why are they parodying a movie that is 27 years old? Don't they have anything more original?

Danielle

vegan-networkskerns (AT) insightbb (DOT) comSun, 31 May 2009 16:33:34 +0000[100% veg*n ] New White Castle Commercial

I don't even have words for this one...http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=1XiZk74GkgM

Guest guest

maybe they are aiming to able to the "Furry" market....

if'n ya don't know what a Furry is, google is yer friend

:)

Kris DuVall May 31, 2009 10:08 PM vegan-network RE: [100% veg*n ] New White Castle Commercial

I find the commercial kinda original... but...even if I ate meat it still would not make me want to eat that. I'm sorry, but a giant stuffed animal covered in sauce should not make anyone think "yum", but maybe "ew, how am I ever going to get those stains out?"Seriously, whoever thought that up needs to be smacked on that part alone. Then smacked again for promoting the eating of animals. Kris--- On Sun, 5/31/09, Danielle Kichler <veggietart (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Danielle Kichler <veggietart (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>RE: [100% veg*n ] New White Castle Commercialvegan-network Date: Sunday, May 31, 2009, 2:04 PM

Danielle

vegan-networkskerns (AT) insightbb (DOT) comSun, 31 May 2009 16:33:34 +0000[100% veg*n ] New White Castle Commercial

I don't even have words for this one...http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=1XiZk74GkgM

So, men are scattered and smeared over the desert grass,

And the generals have accomplished nothing.

-Nefarious War

Li Po (Circa 750)

Guest guest

Yeah... it's more on the fetishist side than on the sexist side...I think I used the right wording....lol. Kris--- On Mon, 6/1/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunxRE: [100% veg*n ] New White Castle Commercialvegan-network Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 12:26 PM

maybe they are aiming to able to the "Furry" market....

if'n ya don't know what a Furry is, google is yer friend

:)

Kris DuVall May 31, 2009 10:08 PM vegan-network RE: [100% veg*n ] New White Castle Commercial

I find the commercial kinda original... but...even if I ate meat it still would not make me want to eat that. I'm sorry, but a giant stuffed animal covered in sauce should not make anyone think "yum", but maybe "ew, how am I ever going to get those stains out?"Seriously, whoever thought that up needs to be smacked on that part alone. Then smacked again for promoting the eating of animals. Kris--- On Sun, 5/31/09, Danielle Kichler <veggietart (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Danielle Kichler <veggietart (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>RE: [100% veg*n ] New White Castle Commercialvegan-networkSunday, May 31, 2009, 2:04 PM

Danielle

So, men are scattered and smeared over the desert grass, And the generals have accomplished nothing. -Nefarious War Li Po (Circa 750)