IndiaDivine.org

squeaky

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Anouk,

Cute indeed. How old is squeeky now? how does he live with you? does he go outdoors?

Peter vv

flower child <zurumato Sent: Monday, 26 January, 2009 7:54:23 PM Squeaky

I have posted in google some pictures of my little rescued squirrel. see how cute he is. :)http://picasaweb. google.com/ anouksickler/ SqueakyTheSquirr el#

ah yes, adorable

:)

flower child Jan 26, 2009 11:54 AM Squeaky

I have posted in google some pictures of my little rescued squirrel. see how cute he is. :)http://picasaweb.google.com/anouksickler/SqueakyTheSquirrel#

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.

They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

--George W. Bush

Thanks. Are there a lot of squirrels in Wales?

I don't remember the exact day the we found him, but I assume he is

not more then three months old now. He was tiny when we found him. He

fit in my hand and would only drink milk.

Nowadays, he is almost never in my house. We did a gradual

introduction. At first he was afraid of other squirrels.

He stays in a tree or a bush in my back yard now. I could see him

from my window. He plays with squirrel friends now. I have no idea

where they sleep at night they disappear when the sun sets. He is

strong and healthy and we put out corn and nuts for them.

, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Hi Anouk,

> Cute indeed. How old is squeeky now? how does he live with you?

does he go outdoors?

>  

> Peter vv

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> flower child <zurumato

>

> Monday, 26 January, 2009 7:54:23 PM

> Squeaky

>

>

> I have posted in google some pictures of my little rescued

squirrel.

> see how cute he is. :)

>

> http://picasaweb. google.com/ anouksickler/ SqueakyTheSquirr el#

>

Yes there are plenty of squirells in Wales, although very few of our natural red squirells left, mostly been beaten by the larger greys.

Peter vv

flower child <zurumato Sent: Monday, 26 January, 2009 10:16:52 PM Re: Squeaky

Thanks. Are there a lot of squirrels in Wales?I don't remember the exact day the we found him, but I assume he is not more then three months old now. He was tiny when we found him. He fit in my hand and would only drink milk. Nowadays, he is almost never in my house. We did a gradual introduction. At first he was afraid of other squirrels.He stays in a tree or a bush in my back yard now. I could see him from my window. He plays with squirrel friends now. I have no idea where they sleep at night they disappear when the sun sets. He is strong and healthy and we put out corn and nuts for them. @gro ups.com, Peter VV <swpgh01 > wrote:>> Hi Anouk,> Cute indeed. How old is squeeky now? how does he live with you? does

he go outdoors?> Â > Peter vv> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> flower child <zurumato@.. .>> @gro ups.com> Monday, 26 January, 2009 7:54:23 PM> Squeaky> > > I have posted in google some pictures of my little rescued squirrel. > see how cute he is. :)> > http://picasaweb. google.com/ anouksickler/ SqueakyTheSquirr el#>

that's what you get for inviting americans over....

Peter VV Jan 27, 2009 12:26 PM Re: Re: Squeaky

Yes there are plenty of squirells in Wales, although very few of our natural red squirells left, mostly been beaten by the larger greys.

Peter vv

flower child <zurumato (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Monday, 26 January, 2009 10:16:52 PM Re: Squeaky

Thanks. Are there a lot of squirrels in Wales?I don't remember the exact day the we found him, but I assume he is not more then three months old now. He was tiny when we found him. He fit in my hand and would only drink milk. Nowadays, he is almost never in my house. We did a gradual introduction. At first he was afraid of other squirrels.He stays in a tree or a bush in my back yard now. I could see him from my window. He plays with squirrel friends now. I have no idea where they sleep at night they disappear when the sun sets. He is strong and healthy and we put out corn and nuts for them. @gro ups.com, Peter VV <swpgh01 > wrote:>> Hi Anouk,> Cute indeed. How old is squeeky now? how does he live with you? does he go outdoors?>  > Peter vv> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> flower child <zurumato@.. .>> @gro ups.com> Monday, 26 January, 2009 7:54:23 PM> Squeaky> > > I have posted in google some pictures of my little rescued squirrel. > see how cute he is. :)> > http://picasaweb. google.com/ anouksickler/ SqueakyTheSquirr el#>

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.

They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

--George W. Bush

....and a declining suitable habitat! Now we apparently have black squirrels as well,although I haven't seen one yet.

Jo

-

Peter VV

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 8:26 PM

Re: Re: Squeaky

Peter vv

flower child <zurumato (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Monday, 26 January, 2009 10:16:52 PM Re: Squeaky

Thanks. Are there a lot of squirrels in Wales?I don't remember the exact day the we found him, but I assume he is not more then three months old now. He was tiny when we found him. He fit in my hand and would only drink milk. Nowadays, he is almost never in my house. We did a gradual introduction. At first he was afraid of other squirrels.He stays in a tree or a bush in my back yard now. I could see him from my window. He plays with squirrel friends now. I have no idea where they sleep at night they disappear when the sun sets. He is strong and healthy and we put out corn and nuts for them. @gro ups.com, Peter VV <swpgh01 > wrote:>> Hi Anouk,> Cute indeed. How old is squeeky now? how does he live with you? does he go outdoors?>  > Peter vv> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> flower child <zurumato@.. .>> @gro ups.com> Monday, 26 January, 2009 7:54:23 PM> Squeaky> > > I have posted in google some pictures of my little rescued squirrel. > see how cute he is. :)> > http://picasaweb. google.com/ anouksickler/ SqueakyTheSquirr el#>

Yep, its the American way alright

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Tuesday, 27 January, 2009 10:19:44 PMRe: Re: Squeaky

that's what you get for inviting americans over....

Peter VV Jan 27, 2009 12:26 PM @gro ups.com Re: Re: Squeaky

Peter vv

flower child <zurumato (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>@gro ups.comMonday, 26 January, 2009 10:16:52 PM Re: Squeaky

Thanks. Are there a lot of squirrels in Wales?I don't remember the exact day the we found him, but I assume he is not more then three months old now. He was tiny when we found him. He fit in my hand and would only drink milk. Nowadays, he is almost never in my house. We did a gradual introduction. At first he was afraid of other squirrels.He stays in a tree or a bush in my back yard now. I could see him from my window. He plays with squirrel friends now. I have no idea where they sleep at night they disappear when the sun sets. He is strong and healthy and we put out corn and nuts for them. @gro ups.com, Peter VV <swpgh01 > wrote:>> Hi Anouk,> Cute indeed. How old is squeeky now? how does he live with you? does

he go outdoors?> Â > Peter vv> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> flower child <zurumato@.. .>> @gro ups.com> Monday, 26 January, 2009 7:54:23 PM> Squeaky> > > I have posted in google some pictures of my little rescued squirrel. > see how cute he is. :)> > http://picasaweb. google.com/ anouksickler/ SqueakyTheSquirr el#>

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

--George W. Bush

• 5 months later...
Guest guest

Thanks Peter and Fraggle for your concern,

I hope that you are right.

For people in this group that don't know the story of squeaky.. I will explain a little bit.

I think it was about 6 months ago maybe more..

His mom was killed by a car and he was so tiny some kids found him they say he fell out of a tree then a cat was chasing him under a car i think.

So I took him and he lived in my bedroom in a little box. At first it was high maintananace because I had to feed him every few hours. Although I'm vegan. I went ahead and bought cow's milk for him. I didn't know what else to do. I reasearch on the internet about how to take care of an infant squirrel.

I put him in my bra to recreate the warmth of his mom's body and there he slept. He was so small he fit in my hand.

He did well and everday got bigger. I introduce him to nuts and other fruits and vegetables. It was a lot of tension and stress in my house because I have five cats and they wanted to eat him.

When he got bigger, he wanted to get out so I did a soft and gently release. First his cage outside for a few hours and then more he didn't want to let go of me. He was scared. But after a few days he was fine until finally he was able to be outside all the time. He lived in a tree in our back yard. There are other squirrels but I know which one is him because he trusts humans and would go up to me and other people on sit on their shoulders.

I hope that you are right, that he relocated and that he is ok. I never thought in my life that I would attached or love a little squirrel so much. If he is dead I know that he had a good life because we got him the best nuts :)

If anyone wants to see pictures of him this is what he looks like.

http://picasaweb.google.com/taganouk/SqueakyTheSquirrel?feat=directlink#

Anouk

fraggle <EBbrewpunxvegan-network Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 10:56:00 AMRe: [100% veg*n ] Groceries 101: The best vegan dairy-free alternatives

are there any other squirrels in your neighborhood? he may have relocated to find his own territory/home.

Anouk Jul 21, 2009 2:26 PM vegan-network Re: [100% veg*n ] Groceries 101: The best vegan dairy-free alternatives

Thanks Peter,

I am fine. I am sad because I have not seen squeaky in three weeks and I think and eagle or hawk might have eating him. Hope all is well with you. :)

Anouk

"Sean capaces siempre de sentir, en lo más hondo, cualquier injusticia realizada contra cualquiera, en cualquier parte del mundo.."Ernesto 'Che' Guevara.

Peter VV <swpgh01.t21@ btinternet. com>vegan-networkSaturday, July 18, 2009 11:45:57 AMRe: [100% veg*n ] Groceries 101: The best vegan dairy-free alternatives

Hey there Anouk, glad your still on here, hope things are OK.

Peter vv

Anouk <zurumato (AT) verizon (DOT) net>vegan-networkSaturday, 18 July, 2009 3:20:31 PMRe: [100% veg*n ] Groceries 101: The best vegan dairy-free alternatives

well, I believe dean foods have something like 800,000 cows or some insane number like that.

"Sean capaces siempre de sentir, en lo más hondo, cualquier injusticia realizada contra cualquiera, en cualquier parte del mundo.."Ernesto 'Che' Guevara.

Peter VV <swpgh01.t21@ btinternet. com>vegan-networkFriday, July 17, 2009 2:28:25 PMRe: [100% veg*n ] Groceries 101: The best vegan dairy-free alternatives

and theres me innocently contributing every week by buying Alpro, my concience weighs heavy....... ...

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>vegan-networkFriday, 17 July, 2009 7:22:34 PMRe: [100% veg*n ] Groceries 101: The best vegan dairy-free alternatives

silk=white wave=dean foods

why give money to the largest dairy conglomerator in the Us....

"Hobbes: Do you think there's a God? Calvin: Well, SOMEBODY'S out to get me."