IndiaDivine.org

Filippes Bio... being vegan is more than food... it is seeing something better and following its path and a credit to olavo bilac...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am freedom, peace and love I want to see in the world. The Captive Bird (translated from portuguese.)Armas, a tree branch, the trap; And soon, a little bird careless, Beating the wings fall into slavery. You give him then, splendid home, The golden cage; You give him birdseed, and fresh water, and eggs, and all: Why is that, all we need to be The bird mute, Creepy and sad, without singing? It is that belief, birds do not talk. Just chirping their pain exhale Not that men can understand; If birds could talk, Maybe your ears listen This captive bird say "I do not want your birdseed! Like most of the food I'm looking for Free in the woods where you saw me fly; I have fresh water in a dark corner Jungle I was born; Of the greenness of the forest, I have fruit and flowers, No need you! I do not want your splendid cage! For me no wealth console Of having lost what I lost ... I prefer the humble nest built Leaves, placid, and hidden Among the branches of trees friends ... Let me go to the wind and the sun! What right do you force me into slavery? I welcome the trappings of the afterglow! I, at dusk, Sing my mournful songs! Why me prendes? Get off me coward! God gave me a cage to greatness: Do not steal my freedom ... I want to fly! fly! ... " These things the bird would say, If I could speak. And your soul, child, tremble, Seeing such anguish: And your trembling hands, he opened The door of the prison ... Olavo Bilac

hello. hi bro and sis....one of the best things for me about international vegan festivals, is the people u meet and become friends with.... blood bros and sis's...^*

with the aid of google translate (great science.) i checked out new pal filippe's bio on orkut... and above is how it translated.

we are firm family in the struggle for the rights of the down-trodden...

this poem is so fillipe... just as i remember him... sigh... if u know filippe barreto, san paulo, pass this on to the bro... cheers...

Human Kindness... The Divine Plan.colin sky^*

Attachment: vcard [not shown]

I hope it wasn't a budgie - they don't survive more than a few days in the wild

here.

Jo

, " colin sky " <colinsky wrote:

>

>

> I am freedom, peace and love I want to see in the world.

>

> The Captive Bird (translated from portuguese.)

>

> Armas, a tree branch, the trap;

> And soon, a little bird careless,

> Beating the wings fall into slavery.

>

> You give him then, splendid home,

> The golden cage;

> You give him birdseed, and fresh water, and eggs, and all:

> Why is that, all we need to be

> The bird mute,

> Creepy and sad, without singing?

>

> It is that belief, birds do not talk.

> Just chirping their pain exhale

> Not that men can understand;

> If birds could talk,

> Maybe your ears listen

> This captive bird say

>

> " I do not want your birdseed!

> Like most of the food I'm looking for

> Free in the woods where you saw me fly;

> I have fresh water in a dark corner

> Jungle I was born;

> Of the greenness of the forest,

> I have fruit and flowers,

> No need you!

> I do not want your splendid cage!

> For me no wealth console

> Of having lost what I lost ...

> I prefer the humble nest built

> Leaves, placid, and hidden

> Among the branches of trees friends ...

> Let me go to the wind and the sun!

> What right do you force me into slavery?

> I welcome the trappings of the afterglow!

> I, at dusk,

> Sing my mournful songs!

> Why me prendes? Get off me coward!

> God gave me a cage to greatness:

> Do not steal my freedom ...

> I want to fly! fly! ... "

>

> These things the bird would say,

> If I could speak.

> And your soul, child, tremble,

> Seeing such anguish:

> And your trembling hands, he opened

> The door of the prison ...

>

> Olavo Bilac

>

> hello. hi bro and sis....one of the best things for me about international

vegan festivals, is the people u meet and become friends with.... blood bros

and sis's...^*

>

> with the aid of google translate (great science.) i checked out new pal

filippe's bio on orkut... and above is how it translated.

>

> we are firm family in the struggle for the rights of the down-trodden...

> this poem is so fillipe... just as i remember him... sigh... if u know

filippe barreto, san paulo, pass this on to the bro... cheers...

>

> Human Kindness...

> The Divine Plan.

> colin sky^*

>

We have flocks of wild parakeets, but I think the budgies are too small to do well in the wild after being house birds.

Jo

-

fraggle

Monday, October 26, 2009 5:05 PM

Re: Re: Filippes Bio... being vegan is more than food... it is seeing something better and following its path>>> and a credit to olavo bilac...

i see "feral" parakeets here every month or so...small flock of them here or there. they sometimes hang out in the neighbor's walnut tree in the winter

of course there's the larger and more famous flock of parrots in SF..................

heartwerk Oct 23, 2009 2:38 AM Re: Filippes Bio... being vegan is more than food... it is seeing something better and following its path>>> and a credit to olavo bilac...

I hope it wasn't a budgie - they don't survive more than a few days in the wild here.Jo , "colin sky" <colinsky wrote:>> > I am freedom, peace and love I want to see in the world. > > The Captive Bird (translated from portuguese.)> > Armas, a tree branch, the trap; > And soon, a little bird careless, > Beating the wings fall into slavery. > > You give him then, splendid home, > The golden cage; > You give him birdseed, and fresh water, and eggs, and all: > Why is that, all we need to be > The bird mute, > Creepy and sad, without singing? > > It is that belief, birds do not talk. > Just chirping their pain exhale > Not that men can understand; > If birds could talk, > Maybe your ears listen > This captive bird say > > "I do not want your birdseed! > Like most of the food I'm looking for > Free in the woods where you saw me fly; > I have fresh water in a dark corner > Jungle I was born; > Of the greenness of the forest, > I have fruit and flowers, > No need you! > I do not want your splendid cage! > For me no wealth console > Of having lost what I lost ... > I prefer the humble nest built > Leaves, placid, and hidden > Among the branches of trees friends ... > Let me go to the wind and the sun! > What right do you force me into slavery? > I welcome the trappings of the afterglow! > I, at dusk, > Sing my mournful songs! > Why me prendes? Get off me coward! > God gave me a cage to greatness: > Do not steal my freedom ... > I want to fly! fly! ... " > > These things the bird would say, > If I could speak. > And your soul, child, tremble, > Seeing such anguish: > And your trembling hands, he opened > The door of the prison ... > > Olavo Bilac> > hello. hi bro and sis....one of the best things for me about international vegan festivals, is the people u meet and become friends with.... blood bros and sis's...^*> > with the aid of google translate (great science.) i checked out new pal filippe's bio on orkut... and above is how it translated. > > we are firm family in the struggle for the rights of the down-trodden...> this poem is so fillipe... just as i remember him... sigh... if u know filippe barreto, san paulo, pass this on to the bro... cheers...> > Human Kindness... > The Divine Plan.> colin sky^*>

And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks