IndiaDivine.org

[100% veg*n ] Sarah Palin takes aim at vegetarians

Rate this topic

Guest guest

oh, there's a huge movement for her to run in '12..all over the country....

takes all kinds i guess

Anouk Nov 18, 2009 5:02 PM vegan-network [100% veg*n ] Re: Sarah Palin takes aim at vegetarians

Here in florida on the AM radio they're wanting her to run for President. That scares me.

Winterchill <winterchill57 >vegan-network Sent: Tue, November 17, 2009 7:33:27 PMRe: [100% veg*n ] Sarah Palin takes aim at vegetarians

Unfortunately way too many do find her bright and very smart, like Carrie Prejean :) ehehehe

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!

If she does run, don't you think she'll get clobbered in the primaries? Everyone running against her will remind her that she couldn't hack four years as governor.

Danielle

EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me

vegan-network From: zurumatoDate: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:02:39 -0800[100% veg*n ] Re: Sarah Palin takes aim at vegetarians

Here in florida on the AM radio they're wanting her to run for President. That scares me.

Winterchill <winterchill57 >vegan-network Sent: Tue, November 17, 2009 7:33:27 PMRe: [100% veg*n ] Sarah Palin takes aim at vegetarians

Unfortunately way too many do find her bright and very smart, like Carrie Prejean :) ehehehe

yeah and she can't interview well. If she does run, it will be a comedy. I hope!

Danielle Kichler <veggietartvegan-network Sent: Wed, November 18, 2009 10:21:02 PMRE: [100% veg*n ] Re: Sarah Palin takes aim at vegetarians

If she does run, don't you think she'll get clobbered in the primaries? Everyone running against her will remind her that she couldn't hack four years as governor.

Danielle

vegan-network From: zurumatoDate: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:02:39 -0800[100% veg*n ] Re: Sarah Palin takes aim at vegetarians

Winterchill <winterchill57@ >vegan-networkTue, November 17, 2009 7:33:27 PMRe: [100% veg*n ] Sarah Palin takes aim at vegetarians

Run, Sarah, run! (sung to the tune of " Drill Baby drill " ). Although Obama certainly changed of the definition of the term " electable " , most people (even on the Republican side) believe she is unelectable and a liability for the GOP. 

Blake On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 8:18 AM, Anouk <zurumato wrote:

yeah and she can't interview well. If she does run, it will be a comedy.  I hope! 

Danielle Kichler <veggietartvegan-network

Wed, November 18, 2009 10:21:02 PMRE: [100% veg*n ] Re: Sarah Palin takes aim at vegetarians

If she does run, don't you think she'll get clobbered in the primaries?  Everyone running against her will remind her that she couldn't hack four years as governor.

Danielle

EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD

Join me 

vegan-network From: zurumatoDate: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:02:39 -0800

[100% veg*n ] Re: Sarah Palin takes aim at vegetarians 

Here in florida on the AM radio they're wanting her to run for President. That scares me.  

Winterchill <winterchill57@ >vegan-network

Tue, November 17, 2009 7:33:27 PMRe: [100% veg*n ] Sarah Palin takes aim at vegetarians

All depends on a lot of things.

She has garnered a "fanatical" base of support. and she is obviously (imo) working toward building up "star power" appeal.

hard t osay what is gonna happen three years out, but she seems t obe setting herself up for a '12 run, and she has a lot of backing.

it'll all be about spin...she didn't quit the governor's office, she left to make way for better things.

Danielle Kichler Nov 18, 2009 10:21 PM vegan-network RE: [100% veg*n ] Re: Sarah Palin takes aim at vegetarians

Danielle

vegan-network From: zurumato (AT) verizon (DOT) netDate: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 14:02:39 -0800[100% veg*n ] Re: Sarah Palin takes aim at vegetarians

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!

I'm not an Oprah fan, but I was getting a manicure the day that Palin was on her show. I got the impression that Palin can spin like nobody's business. But she's not as suave as she needs to be if she's going to run in 2012. She hasn't mastered the art of answering a question in two different ways without showing the seams yet, and I think that's critical for a politician.  I don't think that's a good quality in general, and it's not something I admire, but to be able to play in that arena successfully demands it.

I remember watching Mario Cuomo on television when my husband and I were up in Buffalo visiting his family. In this speech, someone asked him a question--I don't even remember what the subject was anymore--and he answered it first with a yes and an explanation, and then with a no and an explanation. I think if most people were listening for something specific, they'd have heard it and been appeased, without even realizing that he in essence didn't answer it.

Just my two cents' worth.  (or I might just be feeling too cynical today)

Faith-- " Let us go forward into daylight, basking in the joy Christ radiates. May we leave our failures behind, accepting instead the Savior's gifts--healing from our disappointments, refinement through our experiences, and His ultimate commendation, 'Well done, thou good and faithful servant' (Matthew 25:21). " --Kimberly Webb, Finding Daylight.

Visit my blog at http://chauceriangirl.wordpress.com/