IndiaDivine.org

Live Food for Sale

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Interested in a site or raw food group that discusses raw food, challenges and victories. Mostly what I'm seeing is people marketing their services or products. We get enough of that in DC on PFW Bush Medicine were so much of our supposed listener supported airtime is used to support Senyatta's or her circle of business contacts products and services. Making money and living abundantly is wonderful, although if marketing and profit is the underlying motivator, it doesn't matter if the product is raw food or health and nutrition. We talk so much about self empowerment and then say you have to buy this or come see me for it to happen for you. How are we impacting our world and our community (that doesn't mean our circle of fellow businesses). It is possible to be conscious and profit. Let's not use our positions and status to expand our harem, in the name of health, and do use it to create a better planet.

Linda,

Hey, this is Matt. I’m

interested for Friday and Sunday, will you be in the DC area any of those days?

It could be one of the days, or maybe both. Also, we have 21 people

registered for our retreat, so it looks like we’ll be in the black.

Talk to you soon.

Love and Light, Matthew

Namaska7

[Namaska7]

Thursday, January 29, 2004

7:49 AM

Live Food for

Sale

Live Soul Food on Sale

Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Soul Food

Dinner

Corn Bread

Spicy Greens

Sweet Potato

Bar B Q Coquettes

$15.00

Also : Live Pizza

slices $7.00

served with greens

Carob or Raisins cookies

available $10.00 lb

or sold individually

Cookies can be shipped to your door

add $5.00 for shipping

Call : Alive and Raw

e-mail : www.aliveandraw@...

(804) 863-0635

Groups Links

·

To visit your group on the

web, go to:

/

·

To from this

group, send an email to:

-

·

Hey

blakenson,

Greetings with love and good health.

This is Matthew, Sunyatta’s husband. That last message I sent wasn’t

meant for the group, just for Lynda, it was a mistake, and maybe it was from

that message that you were inspired to write your message. Lynda had a raw

food retreat recently and lost money, but I’m sure she would do it again.

She, as well as we, have a genuine desire to share and promote this lifestyle. My

note was something I wanted to share with her personally because I know she was

interested to know. But believe me, we are not making anything

substantial on our retreat… it’s a labor of love.

If you look through the archives of the

support group, you will see plenty of entries on “raw food, challenges

and victories.” Or you can take the lead and start an uplifting discussion.

I encourage you to do that. There are many on the group that are very

friendly and responsive and have plenty of experience on an exclusive raw food

diet, which includes me.

I’m curious to know if you have you

supported the show through the pledge drive or attended any of her classes

before you can critique it. The important thing is that we would desire

you to e-mail us directly if you desire to insult or attack Dr. Amen or the

Bush Medicine show and not direct it to the group. Unwarranted public

attacks are not what we need on our group. We are very responsive to any criticism

that anyone may have. If you do not wish to contact us directly with your

concerns or do not wish to start a discussion on the group, we hope that you

will eventually find the group and the radio show to your liking. J

Lastly, Dr. Amen has done a lot for PFW

and she has personally served those in need of true medicine in this community

for little to nothing in monetary compensation. She goes out of her way

to solicit and invite knowledgeable guests to impart their wisdom on air –

not her person circle of business associates. It is a very difficult road

to choose a lifestyle that is against everything in this SAD diet society.

We go out of our way to support Lynda, Sister Zakah and others who offer raw

delights at very reasonable prices. The support group is here for

us to support each other in EVERY way, especially since poison is passed off as

food and the dollar is king. Profits are not our goal, but sharing a

lifestyle that is mentally, spiritually, physically, and emotionally uplifting

while we can still pay the rent is. J Dr. Amen could have easily followed her western medical

training and offered people drugs and surgery which are a lot more lucrative

than enzymes, herbs, and coconut oil. Please, once again, direct any

response directly to dr.sunyatta

or me at mystcmath or

call us, and we can deal with any concerns that you may have in a positive

constructive way. Thanks for reading.

Love and Light, Matthew

blakenson

[blakenson]

Thursday,

January 29, 2004 12:04 PM

Re: Live Food

for Sale

Interested in a site or raw food

group that discusses raw food, challenges and victories. Mostly what I'm seeing

is people marketing their services or products. We get enough of that in DC on

PFW Bush Medicine were so much of our supposed listener supported airtime is

used to support Senyatta's or her circle of business contacts products and

services. Making money and living abundantly is wonderful, although if

marketing and profit is the underlying motivator, it doesn't matter if the

product is raw food or health and nutrition. We talk so much about self

empowerment and then say you have to buy this or come see me for it to happen

for you. How are we impacting our world and our community (that doesn't mean

our circle of fellow businesses). It is possible to be conscious and

profit. Let's not use our positions and status to expand our harem, in the name

of health, and do use it to create a better planet.

Groups Links

·

web, go to:

/

·

To from this

group, send an email to:

-

·

I

am also interested in discussions about the challenges and victories of raw

foods. However, not being in the DC

area, I appreciate the information coming across the loop about where to get

stuff, if I desire. I, too, was hoping this site would be more “vocal”

in conversation ~ as it is with the information on how to attain products/services J. I am interested in hearing experiences people have had/are having

with raw food. I feel this would

benefit those who are beginning or well underway in their continuous challenge

to be raw.

By the way, to get a ball rolling..…I am on day 2 of raw and feel terrific. (one more day and I’m over my 3 day hump! ~ though last time I felt it was 4 days before I quit craving

the cooked foods.) If all goes as planned, I will be trying a fast with green

juice in a day or two. I have not

gotten my hair analysis back yet, should be any day now. I am hoping that helps shed light into

chronic hair loss when going raw. I’ll

keep those who are interested posted.

I would enjoy hearing where you are in your raw focus ~ anyone!

BEV :)

blakenson

[blakenson]

Thursday, January 29, 2004

12:04 PM

Re: Live Food

for Sale

Interested in a site or raw food

group that discusses raw food, challenges and victories. Mostly what I'm seeing

is people marketing their services or products. We get enough of that in DC on

PFW Bush Medicine were so much of our supposed listener supported airtime is

used to support Senyatta's or her circle of business contacts products and

services. Making money and living abundantly is wonderful, although if

marketing and profit is the underlying motivator, it doesn't matter if the

product is raw food or health and nutrition. We talk so much about self

empowerment and then say you have to buy this or come see me for it to happen

for you. How are we impacting our world and our community (that doesn't mean

our circle of fellow businesses). It is possible to be conscious and

profit. Let's not use our positions and status to expand our harem, in the name

of health, and do use it to create a better planet.

Groups Links

·

web, go to:

/

·

To from this

group, send an email to:

-

·

You might find it interesting to know that this group's messages go out beyond the DC area. I live 2 hours outside of DC. In my area there are few places you can purchase live food. It seems to me that you are angry about something other than the sale of live food. The food is reasonably priced and may offer assistance to people on a live food diet. People that would like a live dinner prepared with love. I buy live food on line; and on the phone,infact Igor Boutenko just sent me 2lbs. of bread from Oregon. It seems to make life simple since I no longer buy food from SAD restaurants. Your anger with Dr.Sunyetta is also unfounded. You are truly blessed to have her radio broad cast, in your area. New York is the only area that I know of that you can have natural healing modalities discussed on air. I personally support Dr.Sunyetta and her show. It is actually wonderful to have her available to promote the life food lifestyle. Perhaps you need to look deep into yourself and see what the real problem is. I personally would suggest you eat more live food.

As per success stories , I will tell you mine. I was a twice a day insulin dependent diabetic. I was also weighting in at 310 pounds. Immediately lost 110pounds and my need for insulin. My energy level shot off the hook .I would very much like to hear your story. Incidently you never gave your name ...who are you ?

Lynda Carter

Thanks for your words. First off my name is Mark and I do support the pledge drive and have for many years as well as answering phones and I have been to one off the workshops, sexual tai chi to be specific. I left the workshop w/ the same feelings I expressed previously, which are just my thoughts and feelings, neither right or wrong. I will honor your request to not post these views on the general mailbox. I do assure you I am not misguided or uninformed, I just have a different view. It is just as important that we be accountable and open to feedback (criticism). That opens dialogue and new possibilities. Blind support because were in the same group or color or food choices has the same pitfalls as the good old boy system that our country operates under.

peace and inspiration,

Mark

Greetings Mark,

I am Elaine Rice-Fells, owner/moderator of the Support Group. I'd like to address your concerns via the group first then in the future, I too, would prefer personal emails for issues such as what you expressed earlier today to be directed to either myself or our other moderator, Dr. Sunyatta Amen.

1. A lot of time and careful consideration went into establishing and launching this support group as mentioned in our welcome messages #3, #7 and #13. We made sure that anyone interested in the rare but growing lifestyle would be able to join the group for support.

2. Our underlying motivator can be found in the first paragraph of our mission statement on the home page: "To provide support and an exchange of resources i.e. websites, literature and shopping." Hopefully, based on our mission, is the reason you decided join the group and as with all members we are happy to have you on board and are standing by for your valuable input.

3. Also found on the home page is the founding date which indicates that this group is still in it's infancy stage. (70 members in 3 months tells me that there's a need for the group and potential for it's success) If there are any experts or long-time live fooders among the group who will be willing to hold the various dicussions that you're requesting, then I for one, am waiting for a show of hands. There have been several messages posted by me requesting either dialogue and/or pertinent information from all of the members with hopes that interests such as yours and others may be met. (Reference is made to message numbers: 31, 73, 109, 184, 212, 195 and more)

4. It is always your choice to participate or not, purchase or not, attend or not. You decide for yourself whether any of this information is beneficial to you. As for the information posted concerning services and products that seems to have offended you in some way, reference is made again to message #3, the last paragraph requests "your input in helping to make this the number one support group in the area. . ., "never hesitate to add "your" 2 cents worth, you never know when it may help someone else." As Lynda stated, everyone in the group do not reside in the immediate Washington, D.C. area.

5. The fact that this raw (live) lifestyle comes with no operator's manual or pocket guide, if your intentions are to become a raw (live) fooder 100% or less you will purchase appliances, books, CD's, tapes, videos, vitamins/supplements, or food items; attend seminars, retreats, workshops, live food prep classes, lectures, conventions; visit or call a nutritionist, naturopathic physician, wholistic physician, herbalist or naturalist. Whether you seek quidance from someone in this support group or simply by thumbing through the yellow pages, someone stands to gain a profit large or small. I asssure you it is not the intention of this support group to empty your pockets.

6. Constructive criticism is accepted and can be dealt with accordingly but your attack on Sunyatta is completely without warrant. Additionally, the "Bush Medicine Show" on WPFW is not the only show that advocates a raw (live) lifestyle, "Heal DC" is one that comes to mind which has had a few of the same guests as Bush Medicine. The support that we render to WPFW has absolutely nothing to do with this support group and contrary to your statement concerning the use of listener supported airtime on WPFW, you may want to take another look and the line-up of shows that air 24-7. Sunyatta airs on 1 day for 1 hour and I gurantee you that chances are very rare that you will listen to some of her guests for free any place other than on her show.

If this response comes over a little too harsh, I can only say that the door was opened by you and a few toes were probably stepped on but as you mentioned we all have different views.

As you can gather from the responses Dr. Sunyatta Amen is a very highly respected individual and it would behoove you to get to know her better. As mentioned by her husband a large percentage of her outreach is tireless comes from the heart.

Stick around Mark and maybe together we can all make this group work as a group.

Good Health to You

SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it!

We Are All One. All things (thoughts, words, deeds) are included consciousness. Food, money, shelter, everything. Energy is required, in some form. No energy, no thing, not life.

Peace and love, health and wealth/prosperity,

James

-

blakenson

Thursday, January 29, 2004 12:04 PM

Re: Live Food for Sale

Interested in a site or raw food group that discusses raw food, challenges and victories. Mostly what I'm seeing is people marketing their services or products. We get enough of that in DC on PFW Bush Medicine were so much of our supposed listener supported airtime is used to support Senyatta's or her circle of business contacts products and services. Making money and living abundantly is wonderful, although if marketing and profit is the underlying motivator, it doesn't matter if the product is raw food or health and nutrition. We talk so much about self empowerment and then say you have to buy this or come see me for it to happen for you. How are we impacting our world and our community (that doesn't mean our circle of fellow businesses). It is possible to be conscious and profit. Let's not use our positions and status to expand our harem, in the name of health, and do use! it to create a better planet.

I agree. I became a pfw member when Dr.Amin interviewed Dr.Afrika last year. As a "soon to be-raw fooder" (I'm about sixty percent now), I appreciate the connections I gather from pfw and Dr.Amin's show. I am searching for my tribe, as I feel very much alone in this world of sleeping angels, yet unaware of the needless suffering caused by their refusal to honor their true essence.

I appreciate the feeling of unity I experience from pfw and Dr.Amin's show.

Blessings of abundant light, love and harmony

Pam