IndiaDivine.org

It ain't that deep

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Blessings to ALL

Sacred truth rings loud. My grandmother told me just a few hours before she transitioned "religion is in your heart."

Praying is being. Every act is one of divinity, be it destruction or creation. All of us together, every living being in harmony, this is divinity, by whatever name we choose to call it, love is love. God is love. We live this life to hold in reverence all life. We have our works. Our word is our action.

Being raw for almost two months, I am living in my heart in a deep way.

I hear the warlords speak of truth and lies and I am aware of how tiny I am,

and I fall into the strength of love, because this is what carries us foward.

I function to the best of my human ability in kind works, sometimes I screw up.

Jah guides us to see and hear beyond between the confusion to the place in people where the heart still beats.

I am privleged to spend my day with people identified with autism. They come to help us help ourselves.

Raw is healing. Raw is pure, simple yet it requires commitment, devotion.

The book of the Essene ( a series of books) offer solace in a world of chaos. It speaks of a group of people who followed the teachings of "Jesus" to purify and detoxify their bodies to rid the body of the dead animal and toxins .I am energized in love.

Blessings to you Zakah, Bev for inspiring unity

In harmony

pam

Guest guest

Peace, Bev!

Thank you for sharing with the group. The whole world is now conscious that there is a spiritual movement occuring on the planet. It's causing everyone to ask questions like, "Who am I?What do I stand for?Who is God?What is really important?" because right now the whole world is in confusion. We see it in the media with Whitney & Bobby investigating the Hebrew Israelites, (The Artist Formerly Known As) Prince becoming a Jehovah's Witness and Michael Jackson is now Michael X. It has been written in the ancient prophecies that in the last days (of the evil Euro-gentile political/economic/social systems of the earth) Satan (Evil) will deceive the whole world. But how would he do this? By making the earth's inhabitants believe that he is God. He will wear the same clerical collar, speak the same language, appear to be pious and innocent- but you know a man/woman by his/her works. So the end result of these lies

has been death. Example- We, at least everyone in this group knows that 90% of people of color are lactose intolerant. Yet in every school lunch program, especially in "urban" areas milk is pushed on the children. And how many of us have seen the latest lie? Those "3-A-Day: Milk, Cheese, Yogurt" posters at the bus stops on and around low income neighborhoods? They know it causes coats our major organs with mucous that hardens, triggers asthma, and increases diabetes. They still promote the 4 basic food groups and know that its a lie. The most unfortunate thing is that there are billions of people on the planet who believe this lie is the truth. Only the Truth (actual Truth) can set you free from the lie.

I would encourage you to read God the Black Man & Truth by Ben Ammi that investigates these occurances and why they exist and explore what you can do about it to really make a positive impact on your family and the world. It's not religion that will save the world but Truth.

Love,

ZakhahBeverly Coose <mermaidcharter wrote:

I am writing this with hopes that someone out there can shine a ray of hope or point me in a direction which will enable me to help structure my home in a way that my daughter (3) grows up with a sense of belonging and knowing who she is, why she is here and what purpose we all serve.

(That’s not asking too much, eh J ha!)

I was brought up in a home where religion ~ per se ~ was not really discussed. When I was 12 or 13 a neighbor asked me what religion I was. Of course, not knowing, I went to ask my mother. Her response was “Christian”. So I proudly went to tell my friend I was Christian. My friend replied, “Duh! But what type?” Dumbfounded I went back to my mother and said, ”what type?” She replied, “ WHY? You’re just Christian, that’s all they need to know.” (Never mind the fact that I didn’t know what Christian was!)

My father came from a horrible experience at Sunday School that evidently rocked his world so badly that he thought church wasn’t important if you are a good person.

My mom was lost in finding a church that didn’t focus on fear and everyone being a sinner. They both believed in God and thought they had conveyed that to my brother and me, but both of us are still, 30 years later, lost in life’s meaning and our purpose.

I do believe there is more to life than what we see and think of as life. I believe we are all connected through energy and light in some way. I don’t necessarily believe in the whole “heaven or hell” mentality as posed by the Catholic Church, among others. I do think religion takes many forms which are all correct in that they give people a sense of security, belonging and connection. I almost think all religions pray to the same “God” only in different forms. I think spirituality can be reached without a structured church setting, but would like that for guidance and support. If put on the spot, I’d have to say that I believe in previous lives and future lives, some sort of parallel universe and/or continuously cycling energy. I think being here on earth is only part of the path we are intended to take.

My question to you, is there a structured religion that shares some of the beliefs that I listed above? I read many of these raw food books and Louise Hay books, it seems like many of us really do think along the same lines as far as energy and thoughts and I wonder if there is a structured religion that organizes these beliefs for people to “worship” together. I want some form of more structured religion where I can take my daughter or practice with her at home. I don’t feel that I can teach her all there is to know

because I feel I know very little. I would like some guidance in this arena. I don’t want her to grow up like I did. I want to be able to help guide her with her spirituality, yet, I don’t know how. I am also certain I need more than just leading/teaching by living it and hoping that it diffuses into her. I want to set her up so the evolution of her spirituality is a continuous part of her existence.

I understand religion/spirituality is a sensitive issue for many people. That’s one reason it is so powerful and I want to give that gift to my daughter. But in the same regard, I am hesitant of posting this for those very same reasons. So, please understand that I am soul searching and don’t mean to step on any toes. I have spent much of my life searching for a sense of being…I went through years of suicidal tendencies as a teen because I couldn’t find a meaning to it all. I want more for my daughter and though I feel some peace with the path I have chosen and the understandings I have about our existence, my ideas are more on an understanding level as opposed to a

comprehension or application level where I can affectively pass this sense on to her. I want her to grow up strong with a definite sense of being, a sense of being one.

I am asking all of you because I feel we are on similar paths and maybe some of you have found a religion that I have yet to discover.

I have done searches online, I have read religion books, but I have not really found what I’m looking for, though I’m sure it must be out there. I see tiny bits and pieces of it in many different religions (Jewish, Buddah, Scientology, Native Americans, Native Hawiians ~terminology???, Greek Gods etc….) Then more profoundly in books about raw food, spiritual growth and the like. Does anyone have any recommendations of avenues I can explore. I am looking for a structured religion or path to spirituality which focuses on more nature friendly, earth friendly, unity. (Or something like that!) J

I guess this is what they mean when they say you will pull up issues as you detox! Ha!

Thank you.

BEV :)

Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time.

Guest guest

Yes, thank you to all who responded to my post. Your time and thoughts

are greatly appreciated. I have had the time to e-mail some of you

individually, but would like to make sure each of you knows how much

your e-mails helped me in my search. Your efforts are greatly

appreciated. :)

BEV :)

blakenson [blakenson]

Wednesday, March 24, 2004 10:14 PM

Re: It ain't that deep

thank you all for the inspiration.

mark