Guest guest

Guest guest

Reminder from the Calendar of

IN THE RAW GOURMET UNCOOKING CLASS

Saturday April 10, 2004

3:00 pm

- 6:00 pm

This event does not repeat.

Event Location: Everlasting Life Health Food Complex, 9185 Central Avenue, Capitol Heights, MD (HAMPTON MALL)

Notes:

Greetings:Just what you've been waiting for! Follow this link to RSVP as soon as possible: http://www.supernaturallife.com REMEMBER! $35/adv. - $40/day of eventers and Bellydancers are $25/adv. - $35/day of event***** DON'T MISS THIS EVENT!*****

Greetings

Send a Greeting.

Birthday Reminders

Set up birthday reminders!

Copyright ©

2004 Inc. .

Privacy Policy - Terms of Service

Guest guest

Mark,

I'll be there on Sat. too and would like to talk to you more about the Candida problem of your friend and what has helped me a whole lot. I'm not sure how I'll spot you, but if you have a 4 yr old with you, that will make it easier :-) . I am 5'1", 100lbs. and white with brown shoulder length hair.

See you Sat.

Nancy

blakenson [blakenson] Thursday, April 08, 2004 5:38 PM Subject: Re: IN THE RAW GOURMET UNCOOKING CLASS, 4/10/2004, 3:00 pmI'll be attending, what is the cost for kids (age 4)?Mark

Guest guest

Just bring her/him. We like to encourage folks to bring their small children. It's on us!

blakenson [blakenson] Thursday, April 08, 2004 5:38 PM Subject: Re: IN THE RAW GOURMET UNCOOKING CLASS, 4/10/2004, 3:00 pm

I'll be attending, what is the cost for kids (age 4)?Mark

Guest guest

Hello Nancy I'm sorry I didn't get your message until today. You could have mistake a lot of people for me since Joshua spent more time making his own friends and eating than he did w/me. Any info is appreciated. The young lady lives in Charlotte, I'll suggest she join the group. She is currently transitioning to vegan although she eats a fair amount of raw foods. (It;'s Josh's aunty).

Mark