IndiaDivine.org

Making tracks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Matt,

I will be hosting a trip to Peru in December,

Some very wise people suggest that we move near holy places and mountains. Peru host mountains, pyramids and the sea. I love the sea but some indicate that it may not be the best place to live in the coming times. I understand one should be at least 50 miles away from the sea. You know earth changes and all.

Mexico is also worth check out. Mother Africa probably is the most affordable in terms of housing. One can build a new house for $40,000 or less. Pick wild fruit from the bush for free if you don't live in the city. May be we should discuss relocating as a community. I lived in West Africa for five years, I met one brother their who was a fruitarian.

Zatiti

Guest guest

Greetings Zatiti. I am looking to travel to Africa this fall w/my boys and would

welcome any info and tips or suggestions , especially food and water options.

peace,

Mark

Guest guest

I think I saw that there is a raw food community on one of the islands

in Hawaii. I don't remember the specifics but a web search pulled it up

for me months ago. Seems like everyone pitched in their expertise~

teacher, carpenter, farmer etc to make the community work. It sounded

like a very sharing community. I almost remember it being on a rainy

side of Hawaii ~which may be why it didn't appeal to me other than for

interest...I love the sun! If I have time, I'll see if I can find it

just for info.

BEV :)

blakenson [blakenson]

Wednesday, April 21, 2004 3:39 PM

Re: Re: Making tracks

Ps the relocating as a community is fabulous idea. Maybe it can be done

in segments like many cultures have made it here.

Mark

Guest guest

Mark,

Where in Africa are you going? As you may have seen, I'm going to Nigeria this summer.

Nancy

blakenson [blakenson] Wednesday, April 21, 2004 3:37 PM Subject: Re: Re: Making tracksGreetings Zatiti. I am looking to travel to Africa this fall w/my boys and would welcome any info and tips or suggestions , especially food and water options.peace,Mark

Guest guest

Hi all I have been on the list for a couple of weeks maybe. I am a muslim woman and new raw foodist. Are there any other muslims on the list. It would be nice to have that contact. I have lived in Africa and just returned to the US last year. I lived in an ultra small village in Egypt for 3 years. It was simply BLISS!!!!!!!!! I am interested in moving further into west africa. I have contacts in the Gambia. I also considered Mauratania. I would be interested in others ideas as well.

Fatimahzatitie wrote:

Hi Matt,

I will be hosting a trip to Peru in December,

Some very wise people suggest that we move near holy places and mountains. Peru host mountains, pyramids and the sea. I love the sea but some indicate that it may not be the best place to live in the coming times. I understand one should be at least 50 miles away from the sea. You know earth changes and all.

Mexico is also worth check out. Mother Africa probably is the most affordable in terms of housing. One can build a new house for $40,000 or less. Pick wild fruit from the bush for free if you don't live in the city. May be we should discuss relocating as a community. I lived in West Africa for five years, I met one brother their who was a fruitarian.

Zatiti

Whosoever desires a proof and evidence, then the Qur'aan is sufficent for him and whosoever desires to seek help, then Allah is sufficient for him, and whosoever desires an admonition, then death is sufficent for hm, and whosoever is not satisfied with anything from these, then the fire will suffice him. Taken from The Methodology of the Saved Sect page 41.

Photos: High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢

Guest guest

Hi Zatiti,

We’ll definitely have to talk more

about that. I’m interested in making a trip to Africa

in 2005. This year, I’ve been to Jamaica,

going to Brazil in June, and

back to Jamaica

in October. I don’t see why I can’t add Peru to the

list for December, but I want to get all the details. It’s very

very difficult to do fruits and fruits alone here in DC. It’s not

impossible but it can be done. It’s just that once you’ve

been to a place and where it’s almost effortless to do it, it feels

almost torturous to do it here.

Bev, thanks for that website, www.pangaia.cc. They are not only

raw but do Capoeira Angola

and the teacher there has learned from my master, Cobra Mansa who has taught

here in DC for the last 10 years. Very inspiring.

Love and Light, Matt

zatitie

[zatitie]

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

1:59 PM

Re: Making

tracks

Hi Matt,

I will

be hosting a trip to Peru

in December,

Some very

wise people suggest that we move near holy places and mountains. Peru

host mountains, pyramids and the sea. I love the sea but some

indicate that it may not be the best place to live in the coming times. I

understand one should be at least 50 miles away from the sea. You know

earth changes and all.

Mexico is also worth check out.

Mother Africa probably is the most affordable in terms of housing. One can

build a new house for $40,000 or less. Pick wild fruit from the bush for free

if you don't live in the city. May be we should discuss relocating as a

community. I lived in West Africa for

five years, I met one brother their who was a fruitarian.

Zatiti

Guest guest

I'm quite sure Maui has a solid raw food community.

Nancy

Beverly Coose [mermaidcharter] Wednesday, April 21, 2004 7:29 PM Subject: RE: Re: Making tracksI think I saw that there is a raw food community on one of the islandsin Hawaii. I don't remember the specifics but a web search pulled it upfor me months ago. Seems like everyone pitched in their expertise~teacher, carpenter, farmer etc to make the community work. It soundedlike a very sharing community. I almost remember it being on a rainyside of Hawaii ~which may be why it didn't appeal to me other than forinterest...I love the sun! If I have time, I'll see if I can find itjust for info.BEV :)blakenson [blakenson] Wednesday, April 21, 2004 3:39 PM Subject: Re: Re: Making tracksPs the relocating as a community is fabulous idea. Maybe it can be donein segments like many cultures have made it here.Mark

Guest guest

A gentleman Sge that distributes Gogi berry juice turned me on t a lady on the

island honolulu is in that has been raw for about 23yrs and heads the raw food

community there, I'll look for the info and post.

Mark

Guest guest

I 've seen a community on line in Mexico and Costa Rica. They relocated around share belief on food, yoga, education for the children, and spiritual concepts. I open to talking with folks if there is interest.

Guest guest

Matt,

I once had a teacher who said be gentle on your self when it comes to our spiritual practices, but don't allow your self to get a way with murder.

I know it is hard, seem to me you do your best and if you can't be 100% in America what is the big deal. You are still so far ahead of the pack it is not going to matter. You know you just listen to the body, spirit, soul. You will always make great decisions. Some of the masters eat almost anything at different periods in their lives. Be in the now, with everything including food.

The information on Peru will be out shortly. I I will mail it to everyone. I think you'll want only air in Peru:) Our Inka guide is a holyman, He not only will take us to the typical sights of the ancient mystery schools but also to the most auspicious places to pray, meditate and connect with the higher being while on the mountains.

Guest guest

Hi Bev,

I too see myself on the dry side of Hawaii. David Wolfe's book has an address for a raw foods community in Hawaii called Gentle Worlds. I hope someday soon to relocate there. I'd like to stay in the states as long as my parents are alive and venture out of the country later.

peace

pam

Guest guest

I’m game… this place is a

prison and I’m looking to break free.

zatitie

[zatitie]

Thursday, April 22, 2004

4:31 PM

Re: Re: Making

tracks

I 've seen

a community on line in Mexico

and Costa Rica.

They relocated around share belief on food, yoga, education for the children,

and spiritual concepts. I open to talking with folks if there is

interest.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

If youre talking about Gentle World, I got their info. from David Wolfe's Sunfood Diet Success System. They have two locations:

PO Box 238 Kapaau, HI 96755

phone: (808) 884-5551

and

Victoria Valley, RD1

Kaitaia, New Zealand

phone: (09) 408-2188

email: gentle (I did a google search to find their website).

I'm applying for work as a special ed/ autism consultant.-but I must devise some creative strategies for survival.

Happy to hear your cleanse is successful.

love and light

pam

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Greetings Nancy. I'm considering Nigeria and the Ivory Coast, although I wich to

see wildlife so I may opt for Kenya or Tanzania. Hope you can make it out to the

potluck Saturday.

peace,

Mark