IndiaDivine.org

What's Up With Live & Direct Cuisine?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peace and Blessings To All,

Just writing to let everyone know what is going on with Live & Direct Cuisine, as their has been some changes. First off, I would like to thank everyone for your continued support, encouragement and criticism. It is greatly appreciated (more than you know). I would like to formally annouce (even though it has been about 4 weeks now) that L & DC's prepared products are in three metro area stores for your purchasing convenience. We offer cookies, falafel, greens and plantains divine at Glut, Everlasting Life and Senbeb! Nut loaf and burgers soon to come!!!!! Please continue to support us and if there is something you don't like drop me an email.

As far as the meals go during the week, Wednesdays and Thursdays I am out and about with food available. Come to Dr. Sunyatta's bellydancing class in DC and you will probably see us there (me or my wife Tiombe). If you want to know what we are serving, then give us a call. I will try to send out an email to let you know what's on the menu.

As for tonight, we will have pizza and pasta! I keep getting requests for pizza, I thought you were getting sick of pizza.

We are currently refining the the co-op and more information will be availble.

Love and Light,

Denzel

Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger

Guest guest

Dear Denzel,

I am very interested in your co-op. I live in Lynchburg, but

would be willing to drive an hour or two once a week or so in order

to buy bulk organic foods. Have you started this co-op yet? If so,

where do I sign up? Thanks Anita

Guest guest

No, we have not started yet. More info is sooon to come.Annie <Ladyrings wrote:

Dear Denzel, I am very interested in your co-op. I live in Lynchburg, but would be willing to drive an hour or two once a week or so in order to buy bulk organic foods. Have you started this co-op yet? If so, where do I sign up? Thanks Anita

Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Messenger