IndiaDivine.org

New Vege Resturant & Canola Oil

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Ashtarra,

CANOLA OIL is DEADLY AND TOXIC!!!

Most likely your were told by someone or the media that Canola Oil was the next best oil, second to Olive Oil, right? You must do the research in order to satisfy yourself, first.

The moment an industry is losing money you'll begin to hear and see commercials referencing why you should use a particular product. For instance, how often did you hear in the news "limit your intake of eggs because of the amount of cholesterol is produces?" Inside of a few days the poultry industry was heading for bankruptsy court! After the game was played long enough you began to see new commercials telling you how good eggs were for you and to eat all that you want. Now the poultry industry is back on top of the dollar sign.

Every industry has it's turn to make money off us, the consumer. Remember back in the day when Black Donalds (McDonalds) had the best ever, tasting french fries? Do you know what kind of oil was being used? Well to make a long story short, we've had our share of fries cooked up in at least five different oils since the mid '60s i.e. coconut, palm, canola, vegetable and now soy. And why soy? Yes, you're right. Soy is the multi-miracle bean for the moment.

I want to remind everyone again to go beyond your personal email boxes and go into 's home page to begin using the side bar. Many answers to your concerns can be found in resources listed in "Links and Files". Also, take a few moments and browse through "Messages." Many answers to your concerns have been addressed previously.

The following website is listed there along with many others in either "Links or Files."

If you go to www.askjeeves.com and type in "dangers of using canola oil" you'll find a number of topics concerning Canola Oil with links to web sites for additional information. Two very good sources for research are www.askjeeves.com and www.askbillsardi.com .

I just found one more web site that will make you stop dead in your tracks! Go to http://suzar.com/DMAF/1DMAF-toc.html and let me know what you think.

Hope this helps.

Good Health to You

Elaine"Ashtarra J. Brissette" <arcadiapress wrote:

Hello Raw Soul:Elaine, I noticed you said something about the new restaurant not usingcanola oil. I use Olive oil now, but at one time I thought canola oilwas one of the next best oils to use next to olive oil. What is updatedinformation on canola oil? Thanks Ashtarra

Take Mail with you! Get it on your mobile phone.

Guest guest

Hi Elaine: Thanks for the information. I went to the website

you suggested (suzar) and I found it very interesting reading, yes, it

does stop you in your tracks!! I know there was discussion on

a few weeks ago about use of Bottled Water from Plastic vs. Glass containers.

I did read through those e-mails, but had decided that I would go on and

continue using the plastic bottled water because at least I am drinking

more water. Not any more! I will be immediately changing that

habit. I always knew there was some contamination of the water

from being stored in the plastic, but the author of the book also listed

the solvents found in the bottled water from the "sterilization" (question

is, what is being sterilized?) process. I also looked up information

under the discussion about oils and found that solvents used to process

the oils (gasoline solvent) will help me be sure to stick with olive, sesame,

primrose oils. For folks who didn't get enough about coffee from

the giant liver stones, as shown by Matt's posted information about flushing

out the liver and the pictures of the stones, there is also discussion

in suzar's book about the solvents used to "decaffienate" coffee.

Thank you for helping us get informed so we can make the choices we need

to...Ashtarra

Guest guest

Well,

just ask Suzar has some pretty interesting for lack of another word information. I must read further to be sure I have a complete understanding of what's Up!

Lynda.

Guest guest

I missed the plastic bottle discussion. Please forward the significant arguments so that those who did not will not be irritated.

Thank you,

James

-

Ashtarra J. Brissette

Tuesday, July 06, 2004 3:52 PM

Re: New Vege Resturant & Canola Oil

Hi Elaine: Thanks for the information. I went to the website you suggested (suzar) and I found it very interesting reading, yes, it does stop you in your tracks!! I know there was discussion on a few weeks ago about use of Bottled Water from Plastic vs. Glass containers. I did read through those e-mails, but had decided that I would go on and continue using the plastic bottled water because at least I am drinking more water. Not any more! I will be immediately changing that habit. I always knew there was some contamination of the water from being stored in the plastic, but the author of the book also listed the solvents found in the bottled water from the "sterilization" (question is, what is being sterilized?) process. I also looked up information under the discussion about oils and found that solvents used to process the oils (gasoline solvent) will help me be sure to stick with olive, sesame, primrose oils. For folks who didn't get enough about coffee from the giant liver stones, as shown by Matt's posted information about flushing out the liver and the pictures of the stones, there is also discussion in suzar's book about the solvents used to "decaffienate" coffee. Thank you for helping us get informed so we can make the choices we need to...Ashtarra