IndiaDivine.org

Rawfoods and Emotional Healing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Patricia...I'm a psychologist living in New York (I'm from Virginia,

went to VCU), and I was just reading an article today by Viktoras

Kulvinkas (Spring Cleaning Within the Greening of America: Grass, Algae

and Seaweeds are IN) about the use of spirulina and wheatgrass juice.

I just began a fast and one of the questions I'm 'asking about while

fasting,' is how to introduce more holistic (nutrition, spirituality, etc.)

concepts in my work with people. I decided I would read a little

something about raw foods every day while fasting. I'll include a

few excerpts from the article:

In a July 1940 issue of the American Journal of Surgery, a comprehensive

1,200 case report on the therapeutic effect of chlorophyll was documented.

The cases ranged from deep internal infections to skin lesions, and included

brain ulcers, peritonitis, pyorrhea, ulcertaed varicose veins, etc.

In all cases the report stated discharged as cured.

E. Birher, research scientist, refers to chorophyll as "concentrated

sun power, which increases the function of the heart, affects the vascular

system, the intestines, the uterus and lungs. It raises the basic

nitrogen exchange and is therefore a tonic which considering its stimulating

properties cannot be compared with any other.

Dr. Birher and his co-workers used chlorophyll in the treatment of

tuberculosis, cardiac disease, arteriosclerosis and mental depression because

of its "tonic" effect. Doctors at Temple University in Philadelphia

discovered that the green solution thickened and strengthened the cell

walls, which could create a barrier to the entry of virus and bacteria

into cells.....

When I discovered muscle testing and Kinesiology, I was eager to explore

the reactions different foods and process had on the strength of the eater.

Much of the results are summarized in my book, Life Extension Recipes

and Program.

I was getting inconsistent results with algae. It finally became

clear that the effect of the algae supplementation depended on the quality

of the diet the person was consuming. From then on, the results were

consistent: for those who were on an all raw food diet or at least

60%, spirulina and chlorella had a weakening effect on the system.

However, for those who ate flesh foods or a lot of cooked vegetable protein

or junk food, the algae had a strengthening effect, since it was an upgrade

over what the person was consuming. In the processing, it seems

that the spirulina and chlorella go through some high temperature treatment

which has a disorganizing effect, and does not harmonize well with the

raw food diet. The tests can be duplicated by anyone who wishes to

be sure.

Shosame, a long-time friend and president of the Transormation Research

Inc. (Hartford, CT) introduced me to the wild and organic Super Blue Green

Algae. My immediate experience with it was a blissed out feeling

and mental clarity lasting for hours without the eventual crash....The

major difference between Super Blue Green Algae and spirulina and chlorella

has been reported by a few colonic irrigation practitioners who observed

impactation and sluggishness in clients who were using the heat-treated

algaes. However, with the Super Blue Green Algae, there was a noted

dramatic increase in parastaltic action and vitality in the eliminative

system within a ten day period...Super Blue Green Algae is one of the highest

natural sources of chlorophyll, Vitamin B-12 (65 times more than kelp,

665 times more than alfalfa); a natural source of GNA, kipids, minerals,

and beta caroten, and a natural appetite suppresant. One feels gently

satisfied instead of bloated or full. It is a complete food, providing

all the essential elements for life.

According to Japanese scientists, it is the Controlled Growth Factor

(CGF), a group of live molecules imbued with life force, that is responsible

for algae's dramatic effect on humans, particularly it's action on the

neurotransmitters of the brain. The most common reports from satisfied

users of the Super Blue Green Algae include experience of increased physical

stamina, increased memory, mental clarity and focus, alleviation of stress,

anxiety and depression, relief from hypoglycemia, fatigue and mood swings,

better control of appetite and assimilation of food, faster recovery from

the side effects of medical treatments, heightened anti-pollution immune

functions, and a happier attitude...Viktoras Kulvinkas, MS

Guest guest

Thank you so much for your response.

Ashtarra J. Brissette [arcadiapress]Wednesday, July 14, 2004 7:21 PM Subject: Re: Rawfoods and Emotional HealingHi Patricia...I'm a psychologist living in New York (I'm from Virginia, went to VCU), and I was just reading an article today by Viktoras Kulvinkas (Spring Cleaning Within the Greening of America: Grass, Algae and Seaweeds are IN) about the use of spirulina and wheatgrass juice. I just began a fast and one of the questions I'm 'asking about while fasting,' is how to introduce more holistic (nutrition, spirituality, etc.) concepts in my work with people. I decided I would read a little something about raw foods every day while fasting. I'll include a few excerpts from the article: In a July 1940 issue of the American Journal of Surgery, a comprehensive 1,200 case report on the therapeutic effect of chlorophyll was documented. The cases ranged from deep internal infections to skin lesions, and included brain ulcers, peritonitis, pyorrhea, ulcertaed varicose veins, etc. In all cases the report stated discharged as cured. E. Birher, research scientist, refers to chorophyll as "concentrated sun power, which increases the function of the heart, affects the vascular system, the intestines, the uterus and lungs. It raises the basic nitrogen exchange and is therefore a tonic which considering its stimulating properties cannot be compared with any other. Dr. Birher and his co-workers used chlorophyll in the treatment of tuberculosis, cardiac disease, arteriosclerosis and mental depression because of its "tonic" effect. Doctors at Temple University in Philadelphia discovered that the green solution thickened and strengthened the cell walls, which could create a barrier to the entry of virus and bacteria into cells..... When I discovered muscle testing and Kinesiology, I was eager to explore the reactions different foods and process had on the strength of the eater. Much of the results are summarized in my book, Life Extension Recipes and Program. I was getting inconsistent results with algae. It finally became clear that the effect of the algae supplementation depended on the quality of the diet the person was consuming. From then on, the results were consistent: for those who were on an all raw food diet or at least 60%, spirulina and chlorella had a weakening effect on the system. However, for those who ate flesh foods or a lot of cooked vegetable protein or junk food, the algae had a strengthening effect, since it was an upgrade over what the person was consuming. In the processing, it seems that the spirulina and chlorella go through some high temperature treatment which has a disorganizing effect, and does not harmonize well with the raw food diet. The tests can be duplicated by anyone who wishes to be sure. Shosame, a long-time friend and president of the Transormation Research Inc. (Hartford, CT) introduced me to the wild and organic Super Blue Green Algae. My immediate experience with it was a blissed out feeling and mental clarity lasting for hours without the eventual crash....The major difference between Super Blue Green Algae and spirulina and chlorella has been reported by a few colonic irrigation practitioners who observed impactation and sluggishness in clients who were using the heat-treated algaes. However, with the Super Blue Green Algae, there was a noted dramatic increase in parastaltic action and vitality in the eliminative system within a ten day period...Super Blue Green Algae is one of the highest natural sources of chlorophyll, Vitamin B-12 (65 times more than kelp, 665 times more than alfalfa); a natural source of GNA, kipids, minerals, and beta caroten, and a natural appetite suppresant. One feels gently satisfied instead of bloated or full. It is a complete food, providing all the essential elements for life. According to Japanese scientists, it is the Controlled Growth Factor (CGF), a group of live molecules imbued with life force, that is responsible for algae's dramatic effect on humans, particularly it's action on the neurotransmitters of the brain. The most common reports from satisfied users of the Super Blue Green Algae include experience of increased physical stamina, increased memory, mental clarity and focus, alleviation of stress, anxiety and depression, relief from hypoglycemia, fatigue and mood swings, better control of appetite and assimilation of food, faster recovery from the side effects of medical treatments, heightened anti-pollution immune functions, and a happier attitude...Viktoras Kulvinkas, MS

Guest guest

Hi Ashtarra,

Have you seen any information on Wheat grass? I have heard mixed reports on it and would look forward to anything that you or others could offer.

Ama

Free Falling life is life without mission

>"Ashtarra J. Brissette" <arcadiapress > > >Re: Rawfoods and Emotional Healing >Wed, 14 Jul 2004 19:20:43 -0400 > >Hi Patricia...I'm a psychologist living in New York (I'm from Virginia, >went to VCU), and I was just reading an article today by Viktoras >Kulvinkas (Spring Cleaning Within the Greening of America: Grass, Algae >and Seaweeds are IN) about the use of spirulina and wheatgrass juice. I >just began a fast and one of the questions I'm 'asking about while >fasting,' is how to introduce more holistic (nutrition, spirituality, >etc.) concepts in my work with people. I decided I would read a little >something about raw foods every day while fasting. I'll include a few >excerpts from the article: > >In a July 1940 issue of the American Journal of Surgery, a comprehensive >1,200 case report on the therapeutic effect of chlorophyll was >documented. The cases ranged from deep internal infections to skin >lesions, and included brain ulcers, peritonitis, pyorrhea, ulcertaed >varicose veins, etc. In all cases the report stated discharged as >cured. >E. Birher, research scientist, refers to chorophyll as "concentrated sun >power, which increases the function of the heart, affects the vascular >system, the intestines, the uterus and lungs. It raises the basic >nitrogen exchange and is therefore a tonic which considering its >stimulating properties cannot be compared with any other. >Dr. Birher and his co-workers used chlorophyll in the treatment of >tuberculosis, cardiac disease, arteriosclerosis and mental depression >because of its "tonic" effect. Doctors at Temple University in >Philadelphia discovered that the green solution thickened and >strengthened the cell walls, which could create a barrier to the entry >of virus and bacteria into cells..... >When I discovered muscle testing and Kinesiology, I was eager to explore >the reactions different foods and process had on the strength of the >eater. Much of the results are summarized in my book, Life Extension >Recipes and Program. >I was getting inconsistent results with algae. It finally became clear >that the effect of the algae supplementation depended on the quality of >the diet the person was consuming. From then on, the results were >consistent: for those who were on an all raw food diet or at least 60%, >spirulina and chlorella had a weakening effect on the system. However, >for those who ate flesh foods or a lot of cooked vegetable protein or >junk food, the algae had a strengthening effect, since it was an upgrade >over what the person was consuming. In the processing, it seems that >the spirulina and chlorella go through some high temperature treatment >which has a disorganizing effect, and does not harmonize well with the >raw food diet. The tests can be duplicated by anyone who wishes to be >sure. >Shosame, a long-time friend and president of the Transormation Research >Inc. (Hartford, CT) introduced me to the wild and organic Super Blue >Green Algae. My immediate experience with it was a blissed out feeling >and mental clarity lasting for hours without the eventual crash....The >major difference between Super Blue Green Algae and spirulina and >chlorella has been reported by a few colonic irrigation practitioners >who observed impactation and sluggishness in clients who were using the >heat-treated algaes. However, with the Super Blue Green Algae, there >was a noted dramatic increase in parastaltic action and vitality in the >eliminative system within a ten day period...Super Blue Green Algae is >one of the highest natural sources of chlorophyll, Vitamin B-12 (65 >times more than kelp, 665 times more than alfalfa); a natural source of >GNA, kipids, minerals, and beta caroten, and a natural appetite >suppresant. One feels gently satisfied instead of bloated or full. It >is a complete food, providing all the essential elements for life. >According to Japanese scientists, it is the Controlled Growth Factor >(CGF), a group of live molecules imbued with life force, that is >responsible for algae's dramatic effect on humans, particularly it's >action on the neurotransmitters of the brain. The most common reports >from satisfied users of the Super Blue Green Algae include experience of >increased physical stamina, increased memory, mental clarity and focus, >alleviation of stress, anxiety and depression, relief from hypoglycemia, >fatigue and mood swings, better control of appetite and assimilation of >food, faster recovery from the side effects of medical treatments, >heightened anti-pollution immune functions, and a happier >attitude...Viktoras Kulvinkas, MS > > Check out the latest news, polls and tools in the MSN 2004 Election Guide!

Guest guest

Hi Ama - I will get back to you this weekend on this..Ann Wigmore has a

couple of books on Wheatgrass where she explains how to grow

it...Ashtarra