IndiaDivine.org

Question about Fasting, Comments on 48 Hour segment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Raw Soul...I have a question about fasting. I am fasting to allow my stomache and colon some digestion free time. I am on my 5th day. My mouth (inside) is sensitive, almost raw. I have been drinking carrot, apple; carrot apple, beet; kale and apple; and pineapple, ginger, and apple. I know I should probably have some wheat grass juice, but I have felt some resistance to it. It's not my favorite taste. Any suggestions about what to drink that will help my mouth?

Last night there was a segment on 48 hours on RawFoods. They didn't do much background info, had Juliano on, two doctors who disputed the diet and then a segment on middle aged women who were anorexic (not an accident after RawFood segment - that's where they are coming from). There was also a group out of Los Angeles that does detoxification for 21 days, 7 days vegetarian, 7 days raw foods, 7 days energy soup. My question is what is the significance of the 21 days of eating raw foods? Is that some sort of cycle for the body? Thanks...Ashtarra Elaine Rice-Fells Jul 16, 2004 11:04 PM Re: Alive and Raw Certification Workshop Hi Linda,Maybe Lynda is excited also. The time is 11am to 6pm on Sat. and 10am to 5pm on Sun.Sorry for the mix up. See you here tomorrow.Elaine-- In , "famous_linda" <linda@i...> wrote:> Hold on here. This message says saturday is 11-6 and sunday > is 10-5. Lynda's message just recently said both days are 10-5. > I'm coming and I don't want to miss even a minute - can you tell > me which time is the right time please? thank you and looking > forward to seeing everyone!> Linda> > > > , "E. Rice-Fells" > <shortydemp> wrote:> > !!!!!!! REMINDER !!!!!!!> > > > Greetings Members:> > > > Don't forget, the Live Foods Certification Workshop is only two > weeks away. Sign up now and become CERTIFIED as a special > group rate. > > > > > > ALIVE AND RAW> > CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP> > > > > > Saturday & Sunday> > July 17, 2004 from 11am to 6pm > > July 18, 2004 from 10am to 5pm> > > > Location: 13111 Turkey Branch Parkway> > Rockville, MD 20853> > > >

Guest guest

I have always heard it takes the body 3

weeks to adjust to something new. Though

it goes much deeper, one simple example is when you quit wearing a ring that

you have worn for years, you can still “feel” it on your finger

even though it is no longer there.

You may even rub for it with another finger only to find that it is no

longer there, though you thought you just sensed it. When people have a limb amputated they

can still “feel” the limb ~ parts of their brain have the memory of

the sensations and it can take a while to “numb”. So maybe, just a guess, along those

lines, cleansing takes 21 days, 3 weeks, to allow cells to “forget”,

clean, recycle??

BEV :)

ashtarra brissette

[arcadiapress]

Saturday, July 17, 2004 6:13

PM

Question about

Fasting, Comments on 48 Hour segment

Hello Raw Soul...I have a question about

fasting. I am fasting to allow my stomache and colon some digestion free

time. I am on my 5th day. My mouth (inside) is sensitive, almost

raw. I have been drinking carrot, apple; carrot apple, beet; kale and

apple; and pineapple, ginger, and apple. I know I should

probably have some wheat grass juice, but I have felt some resistance to

it. It's not my favorite taste. Any suggestions about what to drink that will help my

mouth?

Last night there was a segment on 48 hours on

RawFoods. They didn't do much background info, had Juliano on, two

doctors who disputed the diet and then a segment on middle aged women who were

anorexic (not an accident after RawFood segment - that's where they are coming

from). There was also a group out of Los Angeles that does

detoxification for 21 days, 7 days vegetarian, 7 days raw foods, 7 days energy

soup. My question is what is the

significance of the 21 days of eating raw foods? Is that some sort of

cycle for the body? Thanks...Ashtarra

Elaine Rice-Fells

Jul 16, 2004 11:04 PM

Re: Alive and Raw Certification Workshop

Hi

Linda,

Maybe Lynda is excited also. The time is

11am to 6pm on Sat. and

10am to 5pm on Sun.

Sorry for the mix up. See you here tomorrow.

Elaine

-- In ,

" famous_linda " <linda@i...> wrote:

> Hold on here. This message says saturday is

11-6 and sunday

> is 10-5. Lynda's message just recently said

both days are 10-5.

> I'm coming and I don't want to miss even a

minute - can you tell

> me which time is the right time please? thank

you and looking

> forward to seeing everyone!

> Linda

>

>

>

> , " E.

Rice-Fells "

> <shortydemp> wrote:

> > !!!!!!! REMINDER !!!!!!!

> >

> > Greetings Members:

> >

> > Don't forget, the Live Foods

Certification Workshop is only two

> weeks away. Sign up now and become

CERTIFIED as a special

> group rate.

> >

> >

> > ALIVE AND RAW

> > CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP

> >

> >

> > Saturday & Sunday

> > July 17, 2004 from 11am to

6pm

> > July 18, 2004 from 10am to 5pm

> >

> > Location: 13111 Turkey Branch

Parkway

> > Rockville, MD 20853

> >

> >

Groups Sponsor

Groups Links

·

To visit your group on the

web, go to:

/

·

To from this

group, send an email to:

-

·

Guest guest

Greetings Ashtarra,

What I would recommend is celery cucumber

juice. What I noticed is every one of your juices has a sweet fruit or a

sweet root vegetable. It’s important to get the bitter green alkaline

juices into our blood stream. It may be difficult drinking celery

cucumber, or even just celery, or celery collard juice in the beginning. But

after a while, with a little discipline, those juices will begin to taste

sweet. I got away from my green juice regimen for a few months and my

health was not the same. I remember a few weeks ago when I had my first

celery juice, it was so bitter. But now it tastes really good to me, and

even when I dice celery now into my salad I really enjoy and desire the taste

of it.

A few weeks ago, I mentioned Dr. Cousens

new book, Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine, and his Phase 1 diet calls for the

elimination of all sweets until the blood can undo and eliminate any mycosis.

Mycosis is the process of fungus, mold, and yeast being present in the blood

and that leading to the eventual breakdown of the immune system. And when

you desire sweets so much so over anything bitter or green, that is really the

fungus in your blood that wants to be fed. So it is fitting when he says

the number one type of food that deranges the biological terrain is sugar.

And when eliminating mycosis, you have to either eliminate or drastically

reduce sugar intake from all sources with the exception of stevia, which is a

GREEN plant.

Also worth mentioning is that a celery

juice may not appeal to our first taste, especially if you added some superfood

green powder, but I will tell you, if you discipline yourself and try it, you

will be BUZZIN’. A true natural high brought on similar to how an alkaloid

(cocaine, ecstacy, cigarettes, etc.) neutralizes our acidic blood.

Light, Matt

ashtarra

brissette [arcadiapress]

Saturday, July 17, 2004 6:13

PM

Question about

Fasting, Comments on 48 Hour segment

Hello Raw Soul...I have a question about fasting. I am fasting to

allow my stomache and colon some digestion free time. I am on my 5th

day. My mouth (inside) is sensitive, almost raw. I have been

drinking carrot, apple; carrot apple, beet; kale and apple; and

pineapple, ginger, and apple. I know I should probably have

some wheat grass juice, but I have felt some resistance to it. It's not

my favorite taste. Any

suggestions about what to drink that will help my mouth?

Last night there was a

segment on 48 hours on RawFoods. They didn't do much background info, had

Juliano on, two doctors who disputed the diet and then a segment on middle aged

women who were anorexic (not an accident after RawFood segment - that's where they

are coming from). There was also a group out of Los Angeles that does detoxification for

21 days, 7 days vegetarian, 7 days raw foods, 7 days energy soup. My question is what is the significance of the 21 days

of eating raw foods? Is that some sort of cycle for the body?

Thanks...Ashtarra

Elaine Rice-Fells

Jul 16, 2004 11:04 PM

Re: Alive and Raw Certification Workshop

Hi

Linda,

Maybe Lynda is excited also. The time is

11am to 6pm on Sat. and

10am to 5pm on Sun.

Sorry for the mix up. See you here tomorrow.

Elaine

-- In ,

" famous_linda " <linda@i...> wrote:

> Hold on here. This message says saturday is

11-6 and sunday

> is 10-5. Lynda's message just recently said

both days are 10-5.

> I'm coming and I don't want to miss even a

minute - can you tell

> me which time is the right time please? thank

you and looking

> forward to seeing everyone!

> Linda

>

>

>

> ,

" E. Rice-Fells "

> <shortydemp> wrote:

> > !!!!!!! REMINDER !!!!!!!

> >

> > Greetings Members:

> >

> > Don't forget, the Live Foods

Certification Workshop is only two

> weeks away. Sign up now and become

CERTIFIED as a special

> group rate.

> >

> >

> > ALIVE AND RAW

> > CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP

> >

> >

> > Saturday & Sunday

> > July 17, 2004 from 11am to

6pm

> > July 18, 2004 from 10am to 5pm

> >

> > Location: 13111 Turkey Branch Parkway

> > Rockville, MD 20853

> >

> >

Groups Sponsor

Guest guest

Hi Raw Soul (Matt): I remember drinking celery, apple juice some time ago, and I liked that...maybe I'll try it...Just kidding... I did get what you said about getting rid of the sugar element. I actually don't mind celery juice. Thanks alot... "Matthew A. Berg" Jul 19, 2004 9:06 AM RE: Question about Fasting, Comments on 48 Hour segment

Greetings Ashtarra,

What I would recommend is celery cucumber juice. What I noticed is every one of your juices has a sweet fruit or a sweet root vegetable. It’s important to get the bitter green alkaline juices into our blood stream. It may be difficult drinking celery cucumber, or even just celery, or celery collard juice in the beginning. But after a while, with a little discipline, those juices will begin to taste sweet. I got away from my green juice regimen for a few months and my health was not the same. I remember a few weeks ago when I had my first celery juice, it was so bitter. But now it tastes really good to me, and even when I dice celery now into my salad I really enjoy and desire the taste of it.

A few weeks ago, I mentioned Dr. Cousens new book, Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine, and his Phase 1 diet calls for the elimination of all sweets until the blood can undo and eliminate any mycosis. Mycosis is the process of fungus, mold, and yeast being present in the blood and that leading to the eventual breakdown of the immune system. And when you desire sweets so much so over anything bitter or green, that is really the fungus in your blood that wants to be fed. So it is fitting when he says the number one type of food that deranges the biological terrain is sugar. And when eliminating mycosis, you have to either eliminate or drastically reduce sugar intake from all sources with the exception of stevia, which is a GREEN plant.

Also worth mentioning is that a celery juice may not appeal to our first taste, especially if you added some superfood green powder, but I will tell you, if you discipline yourself and try it, you will be BUZZIN’. A true natural high brought on similar to how an alkaloid (cocaine, ecstacy, cigarettes, etc.) neutralizes our acidic blood.

Light, Matt

ashtarra brissette [arcadiapress] Saturday, July 17, 2004 6:13 PM Subject: Question about Fasting, Comments on 48 Hour segment

Hello Raw Soul...I have a question about fasting. I am fasting to allow my stomache and colon some digestion free time. I am on my 5th day. My mouth (inside) is sensitive, almost raw. I have been drinking carrot, apple; carrot apple, beet; kale and apple; and pineapple, ginger, and apple. I know I should probably have some wheat grass juice, but I have felt some resistance to it. It's not my favorite taste. Any suggestions about what to drink that will help my mouth?

Last night there was a segment on 48 hours on RawFoods. They didn't do much background info, had Juliano on, two doctors who disputed the diet and then a segment on middle aged women who were anorexic (not an accident after RawFood segment - that's where they are coming from). There was also a group out of Los Angeles that does detoxification for 21 days, 7 days vegetarian, 7 days raw foods, 7 days energy soup. My question is what is the significance of the 21 days of eating raw foods? Is that some sort of cycle for the body? Thanks...Ashtarra Elaine Rice-Fells Jul 16, 2004 11:04 PM Re: Alive and Raw Certification Workshop Hi Linda,Maybe Lynda is excited also. The time is 11am to 6pm on Sat. and 10am to 5pm on Sun.Sorry for the mix up. See you here tomorrow.Elaine-- In , "famous_linda" <linda@i...> wrote:> Hold on here. This message says saturday is 11-6 and sunday > is 10-5. Lynda's message just recently said both days are 10-5. > I'm coming and I don't want to miss even a minute - can you tell > me which time is the right time please? thank you and looking > forward to seeing everyone!> Linda> > > > , "E. Rice-Fells" > <shortydemp> wrote:> > !!!!!!! REMINDER !!!!!!!> > > > Greetings Members:> > > > Don't forget, the Live Foods Certification Workshop is only two > weeks away. Sign up now and become CERTIFIED as a special > group rate. > > > > > > ALIVE AND RAW> > CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP> > > > > > Saturday & Sunday> > July 17, 2004 from 11am to 6pm > > July 18, 2004 from 10am to 5pm> > > > Location: 13111 Turkey Branch Parkway> > Rockville, MD 20853> > > >

Guest guest

Hi Raw Soul (Bev)..Thanks for your comments. I was thinking the 21 days had to do with cycles of the body and wanted to check in about that...Ashtarra Beverly Coose Jul 18, 2004 11:31 PM RE: Question about Fasting, Comments on 48 Hour segment

I have always heard it takes the body 3 weeks to adjust to something new. Though it goes much deeper, one simple example is when you quit wearing a ring that you have worn for years, you can still “feel” it on your finger even though it is no longer there. You may even rub for it with another finger only to find that it is no longer there, though you thought you just sensed it. When people have a limb amputated they can still “feel” the limb ~ parts of their brain have the memory of the sensations and it can take a while to “numb”. So maybe, just a guess, along those lines, cleansing takes 21 days, 3 weeks, to allow cells to “forget”, clean, recycle??

BEV :)

ashtarra brissette [arcadiapress] Saturday, July 17, 2004 6:13 PM Subject: Question about Fasting, Comments on 48 Hour segment