IndiaDivine.org

flushes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I just wanted to add my experience and knowledge to this conversation. I have done only two liver flushes and it was totally amazing what came out of me. I plan to do many more. There are several sites with information on the subject. A book that gives lots of treatments and personalized holistic approaches "Control for Life Extension" by DR. Valery Mammonv and David Jubb gives consultations to assist with flushes.

Also my friend Pam who is recently from the Island of St. Lucia, explained how their family doctor uses the liver flush to treat his patients. ( her family members) Instead of using lemon he used grapefruit & olive oil. The patient is then advised to release the stones into a pail and bring them into his office for him to view and examine.

No one should attempt to do any cleansing or treatments that they are not comfortable with. In the words of DR. Fred Bisci do not let anyone rent space in your mind.

Lynda Carter

Guest guest

It has been my experience, some of which I have lived through others, to have a healing reaction when making a dietary change or "attacking" known symptoms naturally. I think the term is one we should understand and use in our forum. Healing reactions can be as minor as a mild headache to as critical as you body lying you down so that its balance/energy is recovered.

Let's not forget, "It will get worse before it gets better, but all things are for the good." This is true generally when transitioning in diet, even if you back-track to the lesser quality dietary habits. I dare you to eat what you use to eat!.

So we live 20, 30, 40 plus years eating all kinds of "junk". How will the body react when we change to eating a higher quality food consistently. It will vary. First we may recognize the surface symptoms that we have suffered subsiding. Then the body starts to get to the root causes. When this happens some of us will have minor headaches, colds, or flu. These are the lucky ones. The bodies healing forces could put you in a coma, make you lie down, if it requires. The body will remove things we do not have names for because we do not know they are present. So if you have the opportunity or insight to fast, cleanse, or flush, I feel you are only aiding in the process, especially if you are going raw.

Yes eating raw food that is prepared well is very enjoyable. But while you enjoy the raw food lifestyle, there may come a time when a healing reaction occurs. Sometimes it gets worse before it gets better. Don't give up. Keep moving to the higher level. Your body, mind and soul wants to be in unity, at peace.

This is a way of walking the planet, a path, in beauty and grace.

Peace, Love, Truth,

James

-

Beverly Coose

Monday, July 19, 2004 8:10 PM

RE: flushes

I really wish she had given a more thorough answer than what she did. I don’t know her reasoning other than she is very into natural. I can only imagine her stance on herbal teas is to not do them, but that is just a guess. From what I have seen and understand from her lecture/bio, she is more natural hygienic type. If you can’t come by it in nature ~ unprocessed in anyway, then it is probably not meant to be consumed. She eats a mono diet of fresh fruits/vegetables. From my understanding, she does not juice, use oils or spices, vinegars, etc ~ simply nature as nature gives it to us. But, I don’t want to pretend to know her stance on the teas or speak for her. Taking David Wolfe’s advice, I truly respect where Prof. Gruben is in her life. She glows with inner beauty and has dedicated her life to helping others find the correct path. She is a walking example of what I presume many raw foodist would aim to be. She radiates love, caring, health, well-being and inner/external beauty.

If I have read of problems with the stones getting stuck in ducts and causing trouble. The people who support flushes acknowledge that as a serious, even critical problem if left untreated. They, the flushers, have found success with a follow up flush to release the stuck one and recommend anyone who is suffering after a flush do another immediately. Others take the hospital route when experiencing trouble with a flush.

I like the argument one man “Dashan” I think was his name had, he was from the website chat archives. He said that the risks of complications from the flush are far out weighed by the health complications as a result of not doing a flush. I totally acknowledge the astonishing results from the flushes as far as what is expelled from the body and the tremendous following of those who have the courage to try it. It is almost how I feel about the raw life. The ones who criticize it are usually the ones who don’t have what it takes to even give it a try. The ones who try it, are convinced by it as a result of their own positive experiences with it and then swear by it. I also believe the medical world knows very little about the body in comparison to what truly happens in the body. This is true throughout history with science/religion as well. Questioning even the earth’s rotation around the sun was thought mad long ago. Questioning the world was flat was unheard of. So though the medical field doesn’t seem to acknowledge the existence of the stones in the liver, I don’t’ think that means they aren’t there. I do think it is odd that so much of the medical world claims they are not in the liver at all, yet literally thousands can be flushed out of the body. One would think that dissections of even one liver would have them at least on the charts somewhere???

I have also heard interesting argument that the flush may actually cause the formation of the stones as the body processes what was used in the flush ~ that was from a medical nurse practitioner/ nurse anesthetist friend who I can barely talk to about anything health related because we are on such opposite ends of the spectrum of life. However, that thought actually crossed my mind on first inspection of the flushes. I ran it by her to see if she had ever heard of liver stones or flushes with all her medical experience, and she had not. She, of course, heard of gall stones, but not liver stones. I found it interesting (don’t know if you had the same experience) that the stones melt away if left in room temperature shortly after they leave the body. It is thought that the oxygen may be the trigger to cause a bacteria to deteriorate the stone. For some reason freezing it or running it under cold water immediately upon retrieval causes it to stay solid.

The body does amazing things, I can see my medical friends idea that maybe the body in some way encapsulated the oil that was taken and the salt ~ a key ingredient in many body cellular actions also triggered the crystallization (for lack of a better term) of the stones. In physiology I learned how the balance of sodium, potassium, and calcium alone are responsible for muscular/cellular actions. It is the balance of sodium, potassium, and calcium that affects the actions of every single cell in the body, the homeostasis of the body.

When we are dumping in so much sodium, what is the effect? I don’t know. I would like to UNDERSTAND how it works on the cellular level. Have you seen any information answering WHY it works? What is happening? I have searched the archives of curezone and could not find out. “Dashan” gave the most scientific answers to questions posted and I really think he knows his stuff. He also is an active participant in flushes, so I seem to hold validity to his research and information. It also seems that he is not selling anything or promoting anything other than health ~ that helps to weigh my judgment as well, as does your personal experience, Matt.

I am hoping to find the courage to trust the correct information. Right now I am still researching and appreciate anyone’s input and experience.

BEV :)

Matthew A. Berg [tradershogun] Monday, July 19, 2004 3:35 PM Subject: RE: flushes

Greetings,

There are a lot of naysayers when dealing with the topic of flushes. Some of them have sound reasoning, some don’t. I think you have to go with listening to your own body and going with what works for you. I’ve gotten a lot of positive convincing feedback in regards to the liver flush in general, including my own experience, and from that, I would definitely disagree with the statement of this particular flush being ‘irreversibly crippling my body’. Especially after seeing the evidence come out of my body and then having a great general sense of physical well being afterwards. There was also some great advice I heard from David Wolfe which goes something like, ‘look at the results of the person that is offering the advice.’ I’m not familiar with Ms. Gruben but I can understand her concern over flushes. However, I wonder what her stance is on doing cleansing herbal teas. My sister did an herbal liver cleanse tea where she said the tea would eat away at the stones, however, the last day she did drink an olive oil mix that pushed out what wasn’t eaten by the tea and she had great results.

Light, Matt

Beverly Coose [mermaidcharter] Wednesday, July 14, 2004 2:38 PM Subject: flushes

Hello,

I asked one of my mentors, Rozalind Gruben, about flushes and this was her response:

“Regarding the flushes - all of them - liver flushes, kidney flushes, colon

flushes are dangerously damaging to your body. NO - they are not safe at all -

they are all intensely unhealthful, unnatural and can irreversibly cripple

your body.

She obviously didn’t tell me why, though I wish she had. She is very busy and I appreciate her time with the brief response she gave. I don’t plan to press her for more information about them because I don’t want to impose on her generous advice, she normally charges for consultations and advice, this was free without question. I just thought I’d share..obvoiusly not enough information to make an educated decision. I just know I tremendously value her advice, experience and knowledge and thought I’d pass it to anyone else who knows her and would be curious to hear her stance.

Bev J

Guest guest

PS

Check out Gabriel Cousins site. He has a tincture to assist anyone with a flush. I have never used this supplement. However I am sure he will give you all the needed details.

Peace Lynda

Guest guest

Thanks

Lynda and James.

BEV :)

Namaska7

[Namaska7]

Tuesday, July 20, 2004 1:21

PM

Re: flushes

PS

Check out

Gabriel Cousins site. He has a tincture to assist anyone with a flush. I have

never used this supplement. However I am sure he will give you all the needed

details.

Peace Lynda

Guest guest

These types of topics are so helpful in that they invite a lot of different

perspectives and thinking. Some of the more purist don't agree w/ the flushes

and juices and green superfoods and many others. yet others are obtaining great

results in reversing agind and revitalizing the body. I did the liver flush

about three years ago while about 70% raw and got great results. The same

approach we would take w/ mainstream doctors and philosophers can apply here.

Search yourself. Everyone's opininon and research are tools available to us if

we choose to use them, and hopefully we choose what works best for us.

Regardless of how many years experience someone has in being raw or anything

else,I still have more years experience w/ my body and my spirit speaks to me.

We that are new to living foods have a wealth of groundbreaking info w/our

personal experiences and exeriments. Sometimes my sons are my gurus for a moment

peace

Mark

In a message dated 7/19/2004 4:34:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, " Matthew A. Berg "

<tradershogun writes:

>Greetings,

>

>

>

>There are a lot of naysayers when dealing with the topic of flushes.  Some

>of them have sound reasoning, some don't.  I think you have to go with

>listening to your own body and going with what works for you.  I've gotten a

>lot of positive convincing feedback in regards to the liver flush in

>general, including my own experience, and from that, I would definitely

>disagree with the statement of this particular flush being 'irreversibly

>crippling my body'.  Especially after seeing the evidence come out of my

>body and then having a great general sense of physical well being

>afterwards.  There was also some great advice I heard from David Wolfe which

>goes something like, 'look at the results of the person that is offering the

>advice.'  I'm not familiar with Ms. Gruben but I can understand her concern

>over flushes.  However, I wonder what her stance is on doing cleansing

>herbal teas.  My sister did an herbal liver cleanse tea where she said the

>tea would eat away at the stones, however, the last day she did drink an

>olive oil mix that pushed out what wasn't eaten by the tea and she had great

>results.  

>

>

>

>Light, Matt

>

>

>

>  _____  

>

>Beverly Coose [mermaidcharter]

>Wednesday, July 14, 2004 2:38 PM

>

> flushes

>

>

>

>Hello,

>

>

>

>I asked one of my mentors, Rozalind Gruben,  about flushes and this was her

>response:

>

>

>

> " Regarding the flushes - all of them - liver flushes, kidney flushes, colon

>

>flushes are dangerously damaging to your body.  NO - they are not safe at

>all -

>

>they are all intensely unhealthful, unnatural and can irreversibly cripple

>

>your body.

>

>

>

>

>

>She obviously didn't tell me why, though I wish she had.  She is very busy

>and I appreciate her time with the brief response she gave. I don't plan to

>press her for more information about them because I don't want to impose on

>her generous advice, she normally charges for consultations and advice, this

>was free without question. I just thought I'd share..obvoiusly not enough

>information to make an educated decision. I just know I tremendously value

>her advice, experience and knowledge and thought I'd pass it to anyone else

>who knows her and would be curious to hear her stance.

>

>

>

>Bev :-)

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

does any one have a meal plan or any ideas for ridding excessive yeast from the gut and vagina and keeping the body alkaline i really need help......1love sunra

Guest guest

Read the pH Miracle by Robert O. Young

-

haydenbeatty07

Wednesday, July 21, 2004 8:25 PM

Re: flushes

does any one have a meal plan or any ideas for ridding excessive yeast from the gut and vagina and keeping the body alkaline i really need help......1love sunra