IndiaDivine.org

Congradulations Ashtarra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ashtarra,

Congratulations, you should feel great after your fast. Enjoying life and your beautiful back yard is what this is all about.

You colon will heal in time. Love Lynda

Guest guest

Hi /Lynda: Thanks for your message. I do feel great, I have lot's of energy...coming off the fast was not bad at all, ate fruits....much, much better than the time I broke a fast on Cheetos (mind over matter...I don't think so!)...Blessings...Ashtarra Namaska7 Jul 24, 2004 2:20 AM Re: Re: Congradulations Ashtarra Ashtarra, Congratulations, you should feel great after your fast. Enjoying life and your beautiful back yard is what this is all about. You colon will heal in time. Love Lynda

Guest guest

Ashtarra,

believe me it is not mind over matter a fast must be broken correctly. The first time I broke a fast I was a part of a group with Philip Valentine. He did not tell us how to break the fast.( actuially he charged extra for that information) Several people got sick. Who knew ?

For the first week after the fast you must go slow. Or else you lose the benefit that you have received.

Love Lynda

Guest guest

Hi Raw Soul (Lynda)...Thank you about your message. I was kidding, no Cheetos for me...I did once break a fast like that because someone who supposedly knew about fasting said that it wouldn't matter how I broke the fast, if I stayed focused on how I was feeling during the fast. I didn't get sick that time, but felt more sick with myself, about not honoring my guidance. The week reminder from you is helpful, because I was thinking about preparing something in the dehydrator that I should probably wait a few weeks to do!! Blessings, Ashtarra...

----Original Message----- Namaska7 Jul 25, 2004 9:05 PM Re: Re: Congradulations Ashtarra Ashtarra, believe me it is not mind over matter a fast must be broken correctly. The first time I broke a fast I was a part of a group with Philip Valentine. He did not tell us how to break the fast.( actuially he charged extra for that information) Several people got sick. Who knew ? For the first week after the fast you must go slow. Or else you lose the benefit that you have received. Love Lynda