IndiaDivine.org

JACKFRUIT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Elaine/ers,

That is amazing that you just asked for JACKFRUIT.

I just got an email from pangaia this past week and they now have jackfruits

available and plan to ship me some on Friday. So I hope to receive them

by Monday or Tuesday. I asked for 3 but they usually ship me one at a

time, so we’ll see. I know a lot of folks on the group are

interested but I don’t know how I would be able to accommodate everyone.

All I can say is send me an e-mail (tradershogun)

or call me at 202-545-1717 or better yet, come by my house before it’s

all gone! This is truly one of the foods of the gods. We’ll definitely

have some in Jamaica

for the retreat. We really want as many folks from the group to come so

we are willing to come down significantly on the price if that is your hangup.

As black folks living raw or as conscious vegans we’ve only tipped the

iceberg with our health because we are not in our native environment and that

makes all the difference. Call me and let’s negotiate. I spoke

with Aris today and I told him I was ready to move there. Growing up in

upstate NY and then living here I’ve had enough with the snow and the

upcoming inevitable winter. We also spoke about the possibility of this

government doing something drastic before the election like declaring martial

law. Of course my belief is that it will be masked by some “terrorist”

event since that is the “war” we are in now. Regardless, it

will be better to be in a tropical environment if something like that is going

to go down. Anyway, enough of my banter…

Rawness, Matt

Banter my brother. Many of us may be looking for an escape route. Leave the address!

Love, Peace Truth

James

-

Matthew A. Berg

Thursday, August 12, 2004 12:36 AM

JACKFRUIT

Elaine/ers,

That is amazing that you just asked for JACKFRUIT. I just got an email from pangaia this past week and they now have jackfruits available and plan to ship me some on Friday. So I hope to receive them by Monday or Tuesday. I asked for 3 but they usually ship me one at a time, so we’ll see. I know a lot of folks on the group are interested but I don’t know how I would be able to accommodate everyone. All I can say is send me an e-mail (tradershogun) or call me at 202-545-1717 or better yet, come by my house before it’s all gone! This is truly one of the foods of the gods. We’ll definitely have some in Jamaica for the retreat. We really want as many folks from the group to come so we are willing to come down significantly on the price if that is your hangup. As black folks living raw or as conscious vegans we’ve only tipped the iceberg with our health because we are not in our native environment and that makes all the difference. Call me and let’s negotiate. I spoke with Aris today and I told him I was ready to move there. Growing up in upstate NY and then living here I’ve had enough with the snow and the upcoming inevitable winter. We also spoke about the possibility of this government doing something drastic before the election like declaring martial law. Of course my belief is that it will be masked by some “terrorist” event since that is the “war” we are in now. Regardless, it will be better to be in a tropical environment if something like that is going to go down. Anyway, enough of my banter…

Rawness, Matt

Hello Raw Soul/Matt: Does the Pangia ship things like Young Coconuts? I'm not close to DC?

Thanks, Ashtarra "Matthew A. Berg" Aug 12, 2004 12:36 AM JACKFRUIT

Elaine/ers,

That is amazing that you just asked for JACKFRUIT. I just got an email from pangaia this past week and they now have jackfruits available and plan to ship me some on Friday. So I hope to receive them by Monday or Tuesday. I asked for 3 but they usually ship me one at a time, so we’ll see. I know a lot of folks on the group are interested but I don’t know how I would be able to accommodate everyone. All I can say is send me an e-mail (tradershogun) or call me at 202-545-1717 or better yet, come by my house before it’s all gone! This is truly one of the foods of the gods. We’ll definitely have some in Jamaica for the retreat. We really want as many folks from the group to come so we are willing to come down significantly on the price if that is your hangup. As black folks living raw or as conscious vegans we’ve only tipped the iceberg with our health because we are not in our native environment and that makes all the difference. Call me and let’s negotiate. I spoke with Aris today and I told him I was ready to move there. Growing up in upstate NY and then living here I’ve had enough with the snow and the upcoming inevitable winter. We also spoke about the possibility of this government doing something drastic before the election like declaring martial law. Of course my belief is that it will be masked by some “terrorist” event since that is the “war” we are in now. Regardless, it will be better to be in a tropical environment if something like that is going to go down. Anyway, enough of my banter…

Rawness, Matt

Hey Ashtarra,

They ship them but I wouldn’t

recommend ordering coconuts from them. I asked for some a few months back

and they shaved them and by the time they got here they were rotten. I

asked them not to shave them because I knew that would happen but they did it

anyway. The jackfruit ships well. The other things I’ve had

from them are the mamae sapotes and macadamia nuts in the shell. Go to

their website and email them, they are pretty responsive.

Hey Mark, do you know if gaby’s farm

is organic? I assume they are but there was no mention of it. I

noticed they had black sapotes and I haven’t had those in a few years and

may order some.

Matt

ashtarra

brissette [arcadiapress]

Thursday, August 12, 2004

11:51 AM

Re: JACKFRUIT

Hello Raw Soul/Matt: Does the Pangia ship things like Young

Coconuts? I'm not close to DC?

Thanks, Ashtarra

" Matthew A. Berg "

Aug 12, 2004 12:36 AM

JACKFRUIT

Elaine/ers,

That is amazing that you just asked for

JACKFRUIT. I just got an email from pangaia this past week and they now

have jackfruits available and plan to ship me some on Friday. So I hope

to receive them by Monday or Tuesday. I asked for 3 but they usually ship

me one at a time, so we’ll see. I know a lot of folks on the group

are interested but I don’t know how I would be able to accommodate

everyone. All I can say is send me an e-mail (tradershogun) or call me

at 202-545-1717 or better yet, come by my house before it’s all

gone! This is truly one of the foods of the gods. We’ll

definitely have some in Jamaica

for the retreat. We really want as many folks from the group to come so

we are willing to come down significantly on the price if that is your

hangup. As black folks living raw or as conscious vegans we’ve only

tipped the iceberg with our health because we are not in our native environment

and that makes all the difference. Call me and let’s

negotiate. I spoke with Aris today and I told him I was ready to move

there. Growing up in upstate NY and then living here I’ve had

enough with the snow and the upcoming inevitable winter. We also spoke

about the possibility of this government doing something drastic before the

election like declaring martial law. Of course my belief is that it will

be masked by some “terrorist” event since that is the

“war” we are in now. Regardless, it will be better to be in a

tropical environment if something like that is going to go down. Anyway,

enough of my banter…

Rawness, Matt

Groups Sponsor

Thanks Matt, I also wanted to order macadamia nuts...Blessings, "Matthew A. Berg" Aug 12, 2004 2:07 PM RE: JACKFRUIT

Hey Ashtarra,

They ship them but I wouldn’t recommend ordering coconuts from them. I asked for some a few months back and they shaved them and by the time they got here they were rotten. I asked them not to shave them because I knew that would happen but they did it anyway. The jackfruit ships well. The other things I’ve had from them are the mamae sapotes and macadamia nuts in the shell. Go to their website and email them, they are pretty responsive.

Hey Mark, do you know if gaby’s farm is organic? I assume they are but there was no mention of it. I noticed they had black sapotes and I haven’t had those in a few years and may order some.

Matt

ashtarra brissette [arcadiapress] Thursday, August 12, 2004 11:51 AM Subject: Re: JACKFRUIT

Hello Raw Soul/Matt: Does the Pangia ship things like Young Coconuts? I'm not close to DC?

Thanks, Ashtarra "Matthew A. Berg" Aug 12, 2004 12:36 AM JACKFRUIT

Elaine/ers,

Rawness, Matt

The farm is not organic. There is an organic farm I know of, although they have

a $500 min. That could be feesable in a co-op situation or at least if a group

of us which to oder.

peace,

Mark