IndiaDivine.org

Graham & Gruben weight management talk

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Raw Soul,

I need some feed back from you all. I would love to have Doug and Roz come and speak when they are in town this December, however, I do not have time to do lots of promotion stuff. If I could know that there would be at least 20 people to come to a presentation on weight management (or tell me other topics if interested), then I would see if I could have them come to the Center (oh I forget the name) in Greenbelt. Would you please email me and let me know? I will delightfully contact them if I get a big enough response. THANKS!

Also, who would I contact about reserving the room to use. Oh, Dr. Sunyatta, maybe you could have them on the radio???

Thanks all,

Nancy

Nancy Parlette

Natural Health Counselor

Nutrition Educator

(410) 531-2410

pnparlette

When

they were here they were very open to a question and answer format after the scheduled

talk. I would definitely make the

trip to Greenbelt to hear them speak on anything and would appreciate being able to

ask questions at the end. For me,

they have been the most inspirational speakers because of the science they incorporate

into their talk.

BEV :)

pnparlette

[pnparlette]

Thursday, October 21, 2004

8:09 AM

Graham &

Gruben weight management talk

Hi Raw Soul,

I need some feed back from you

all. I would love to have Doug and Roz come and speak when they are

in town this December, however, I do not have time to do lots of promotion

stuff. If I could know that there would be at least 20 people to come to

a presentation on weight management (or tell me other topics if interested),

then I would see if I could have them come to the Center (oh I forget the name)

in Greenbelt. Would you please email me and let me know? I

will delightfully contact them if I get a big enough response. THANKS!

Also, who

would I contact about reserving the room to use. Oh, Dr. Sunyatta, maybe

you could have them on the radio???

Thanks all,

Nancy

Nancy Parlette

Natural

Health Counselor

Nutrition Educator

(410) 531-2410

pnparlette

Hi Nancy,

Add 2 adults and 1 child for me please.

Elaine

, <pnparlette@c...> wrote:

> Hi Raw Soul,

> I need some feed back from you all. I would love to have

Doug

> and Roz come and speak when they are in town this December,

however, I

> do not have time to do lots of promotion stuff.

3 adults for the Rooths family (actually Andrew is 16, but 6'1 " :))

" Elaine " <shortydemp

" Elaine " <shortydemp

10/21/2004 07:46 PM

Please respond to

To:

cc: (bcc: Jacqueline D. Rooths/CFO/HHQ/HUD)

Subject: Re: Graham & Gruben weight management talk

Hi Nancy,

Add 2 adults and 1 child for me please.

Elaine

, <pnparlette@c...> wrote:

> Hi Raw Soul,

> I need some feed back from you all. I would love to have

Doug

> and Roz come and speak when they are in town this December,

however, I

> do not have time to do lots of promotion stuff.

I am interested. Approx how much would this cost?

Elisepnparlette wrote:

Hi Raw Soul, I need some feed back from you all. I would love to have Doug and Roz come and speak when they are in town this December, however, I do not have time to do lots of promotion stuff. If I could know that there would be at least 20 people to come to a presentation on weight management (or tell me other topics if interested), then I would see if I could have them come to the Center (oh I forget the name) in Greenbelt. Would you please email me and let me know? I will delightfully contact them if I get a big enough response. THANKS!

Also, who would I contact about reserving the room to use. Oh, Dr. Sunyatta, maybe you could have them on the radio???

Thanks all, Nancy

Nancy Parlette Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator (410) 531-2410 pnparlette

vote. - Register online to vote today!

The cost would depend on how long of a program they put on (a few hours vs. all day for example). Probably in the range of 25 to 50.00.

Nancy

Nancy Parlette Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator (410) 531-2410 pnparlette

Elise Hayden-Ferdman [ehaydenf] Friday, October 22, 2004 1:14 PM Subject: Re: Graham & Gruben weight management talk

Elisepnparlette wrote:

Hi Raw Soul, I need some feed back from you all. I would love to have Doug and Roz come and speak when they are in town this December, however, I do not have time to do lots of promotion stuff. If I could know that there would be at least 20 people to come to a presentation on weight management (or tell me other topics if interested), then I would see if I could have them come to the Center (oh I forget the name) in Greenbelt. Would you please email me and let me know? I will delightfully contact them if I get a big enough response. THANKS!

Thanks all, Nancy

That sounds doable. Count me in!

Elisepnparlette wrote:

The cost would depend on how long of a program they put on (a few hours vs. all day for example). Probably in the range of 25 to 50.00.

Nancy

Elise Hayden-Ferdman [ehaydenf] Friday, October 22, 2004 1:14 PM Subject: Re: Graham & Gruben weight management talk

Elisepnparlette wrote:

Thanks all, Nancy