IndiaDivine.org

A Heartfelt Thank You

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greetings Members:

I'd like to take time out to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to the following people who made time in their busy schedules on last saturday to help celebrate 's first year anniversary.

Denise

Paris

Rose

Ayanna

Brett

Betty

Lynda

Zatitie

Nicolette

Wanda

Last but not least, a very warm thanks to my husband, Ron, for hanging in there, working with me, helping me to grow into my new committment and for accepting the fact that he has to share me with so many people (over 180+ to be exact) over the last year. I would probably be certified wreck without his never ending support.

In addition to transitioning to a rawfoods life style, establishing and maintaining has proven to be a major turning point and accomplishment in my life. I want to also thank all of the members of the group for making this at least one of the raw foods support groups that you find meaningful support in.

Please bear in mind that my goal remains to make this group a premiere support group by soliciting help from all of you for future events and activities that will make everyone listen up to the support group on the east coast in the Metro DC, MD and VA area.

Let me know your thoughts and concerns for improvements in the group over the coming year.

Good Health to You

Elaine

Y! Messenger - Communicate in real time. Download now.

Greetings Family,

I've been away. My father passed on this past thursday. He is further beyond our sight, yet infinitely alive in my heart and the hearts of so many who love him as I do.

I'm learning much in this experience of transition-transcendence.

Previously

I've had thoughts of a cooperative healing center here in this area. A place for children with autism and their families and others to participate in live foods healing along with other mindbodyspirit medicines.

Perhaps this concept is closer to reality than I've been thinking.

I appreciate knowing family who are kind, loving and ever always seeking and sharing enlightenment.

Love Always

pam