IndiaDivine.org

Help!!!!!! REJUVELAC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://www.hishealingways.com/rejuvelac/makerejuvelac.html

.... OR

REJUVELAC 1c wheat berries (organic soft white pastry wheat is best)3c spring or filtered water.

Rinse wheat, remove floaters. Soak for 48 hrs. Pour off, drink. Add 2c water to the same wheat, this time soak for 24 hrs. Soak 3 times. Use a dark place. Ferment to taste, tart not sour. Use any seed with hull. We can add a bundle of wheatgrass to while fermenting. Variations cause different results. Fermentation is faster in warm weather.

-

pnparlette

Friday, October 29, 2004 9:56 PM

RE: Fwd: Help!!!!!!

The easiest way I know is to buy some wheat grain from the health food store. put it in small pitcher or jar to cover the bottom. Pour water in and let it sit 1 or 2 days stirring off and on . Depending on how much water is covering it can begin to smell like rejuvelac in 24 hours, depending on how strong you want it.

Nancy

Nancy Parlette Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator (410) 531-2410 pnparlette

wrote: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:51:14 -0700 (PDT)"Sonia E. Beckford" Help!!!!!!I am in DESPERATE need of a easy recipe to make rejuvelac. Please send ASAP!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Mail – CNET Editors' Choice 2004. Tell them what you think.

Thanks James - for filling in some of the details I'd left out :-)

Nancy Parlette Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator (410) 531-2410 pnparlette

James Garrett [jhgarrett] Saturday, October 30, 2004 1:32 PM Subject: Help!!!!!! REJUVELAC

http://www.hishealingways.com/rejuvelac/makerejuvelac.html

.... OR

REJUVELAC 1c wheat berries (organic soft white pastry wheat is best)3c spring or filtered water.

Rinse wheat, remove floaters. Soak for 48 hrs. Pour off, drink. Add 2c water to the same wheat, this time soak for 24 hrs. Soak 3 times. Use a dark place. Ferment to taste, tart not sour. Use any seed with hull. We can add a bundle of wheatgrass to while fermenting. Variations cause different results. Fermentation is faster in warm weather.

-

pnparlette

Friday, October 29, 2004 9:56 PM

RE: Fwd: Help!!!!!!

The easiest way I know is to buy some wheat grain from the health food store. put it in small pitcher or jar to cover the bottom. Pour water in and let it sit 1 or 2 days stirring off and on . Depending on how much water is covering it can begin to smell like rejuvelac in 24 hours, depending on how strong you want it.

Nancy

wrote: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:51:14 -0700 (PDT)"Sonia E. Beckford" Help!!!!!!I am in DESPERATE need of a easy recipe to make rejuvelac. Please send ASAP!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Mail – CNET Editors' Choice 2004. Tell them what you think.