IndiaDivine.org

vaccinations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When traveling to the mother land AFRIKA there are "requirements" to take malaria pills, yellow fever shots, etc. what can one do to avoid taking these vaccinations and still travel and what precautions should one take when not taking vaccinations...should one take any of these vaccinations?.....one love

I got Malaria pills and the yellow fever shot when I went to Nigeria this summer. I had the malaria pills that are milder that you take every day. I hate to do it, but for me I figured it'd be a lot harder on my body to get over those things than to do this to prevent it.

Nancy

Nancy Parlette Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator (410) 531-2410 pnparlette

haydenbeatty07 [haydenbeatty07] Tuesday, November 02, 2004 9:40 AM Subject: vaccinationsWhen traveling to the mother land AFRIKA there are "requirements" to take malaria pills, yellow fever shots, etc. what can one do to avoid taking these vaccinations and still travel and what precautions should one take when not taking vaccinations...should one take any of these vaccinations?.....one love

There are tinctures for every vaccination. I would consult with a naturpathic Doctor. Make an appointment with Dr. Amen. Also in Nigeria there is a tree bark that can be boiled to stop malaria. I know because my friend Nana did not have any shots. She got malaria after a few months and this bark brew saved her life. Her daughter did not have any shots and she was fine. I took my shots. I was very sluggish after the shots. Vaccinations are not good, try homeopathic medicine

Lynda