IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Cast your vote for Living Nutrition

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is time to put your money where your mouth is. Raw food needs your help. We can make this happen as a group effort. If you've done nothing for Raw food lately. Please

Living Nutrition * Raw Passion * Rawstocke-Group DigestNovember, 2004 Leading the raw health revolution* * * * * * *You are the lifeblood of Living Nutrition Magazine HERE’S HOW TO CAST YOUR VOTE FOR AMERICA’S ONLY RAW FOOD LIFESTYLE PERIODICAL

Dear Friend,Living Nutrition Magazine vol. no. 16 will be ready to go to the printer in about 1 week. Another spectacular volume is on it’s way and I’m sure you’ll find it to be filled with many awesome surprises which you’ll love. Nine years after I set out to create the world’s greatest health magazine (what raw audacity!), and 20 years after this hygienic information saved my life, Living Nutrition has proven to be a survivor and, as pledged, it will continue to thrive and get better and better, reaching more and more people whose lives will be affected in some small or dramatic way by its shining message of true health.Living Nutrition Magazine is a grass roots effort, produced with mountains of love and financed by people like you and a few choice advertisers which I carefully select to keep the message purely healthful. Getting this volume designed, printed and mailed out to 4 American distributors and numerous rs and customers in 40 countries will cost well over $12,000. At this time, more funds are needed now to get it done. Is it important to you that this magazine gets our message out to the world, onto magazine racks and into health truth seekers’ hands? I’m sure it is! Here are 4 ways you can help Living Nutrition while supporting your cause of health as well as that of the world:1. Extend your current subscription to Living Nutrition, i.e., add more issues onto your current subscription.2. Subscribe to Living Nutrition if you have not yet done so.3. Re- to Living Nutrition if your subscription has lapsed (contact customers to get your subscription status, or check the EXP code on your last magazine’s address label).4. Make a donation to Living Nutrition. Donors of $100 or more will be listed on the Sustainer’s page. Donors of $200 or more will get 2 free tickets to Raw Passion Philadelphia or Rawstock 2005.* Subscriptions can be paid for online at: http://www.livingnutrition.com/order.html* Or you may call us toll-free: 1-877-740-6082. If you call from outside of the the US and Canada, please call 707-829-0362.* Or fax to us: 1-240-414-5341 * We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.* Checks and credit card orders may be sent to:Living NutritionPO Box 256Sebastopol, CA 95473Thank you for hearing this message. Here’s to a happier, healthier world!Dave KleinPublisherdave

* * * * * * *This is a Living Nutrition - Raw Passion - Healthful Living International e-list message.Please do not reply to Zinester. Please send all replies to list owner Dave Klein at dave.To using a different e-mail address, e-mail 58348-. To change to plain text or HTML please log in to your account at http://subs.zinester.com (use the Forgot your password link to retrieve your password) and click "HTML/Text". Un here

Living Nutrition * Raw Passion * Rawstock

e-Group Digest

November, 2004

Leading the raw health revolution

You are the lifeblood of Living Nutrition Magazine

HERE’S HOW TO CAST YOUR VOTE FOR

AMERICA’S ONLY RAW FOOD LIFESTYLE PERIODICAL

Dear Friend,

Living Nutrition Magazine vol. no. 16 will be ready to go to the printer in about 1 week. Another spectacular volume is on it’s way and I’m sure you’ll find it to be filled with many awesome surprises which you’ll love. Nine years after I set out to create the world’s greatest health magazine (what raw audacity!), and 20 years after this hygienic information saved my life, Living Nutrition has proven to be a survivor and, as pledged, it will continue to thrive and get better and better, reaching more and more people whose lives will be affected in some small or dramatic way by its shining message of true health.

Living Nutrition Magazine is a grass roots effort, produced with mountains of love and financed by people like you and a few choice advertisers which I carefully select to keep the message purely healthful. Getting this volume designed, printed and mailed out to 4 American distributors and numerous rs and customers in 40 countries will cost well over $12,000. At this time, more funds are needed now to get it done.

Is it important to you that this magazine gets our message out to the world, onto magazine racks and into health truth seekers’ hands? I’m sure it is! Here are 4 ways you can help Living Nutrition while supporting your cause of health as well as that of the world:

1. Extend your current subscription to Living Nutrition, i.e., add more issues onto your current subscription.

2. Subscribe to Living Nutrition if you have not yet done so.

3. Re- to Living Nutrition if your subscription has lapsed (contact customers to get your subscription status, or check the EXP code on your last magazine’s address label).

4. Make a donation to Living Nutrition. Donors of $100 or more will be listed on the Sustainer’s page. Donors of $200 or more will get 2 free tickets to Raw Passion Philadelphia or Rawstock 2005.

* Subscriptions can be paid for online at: http://www.livingnutrition.com/order.html

* Or you may call us toll-free: 1-877-740-6082. If you call from outside of the the US and Canada, please call 707-829-0362.

* Or fax to us: 1-240-414-5341

* We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.

* Checks and credit card orders may be sent to:

Living Nutrition

PO Box 256

Sebastopol, CA 95473

Thank you for hearing this message. Here’s to a happier, healthier world!

Dave Klein

Publisher

dave

This is a Living Nutrition - Raw Passion - Healthful Living International e-list message.

Please do not reply to Zinester.

Please send all replies to list owner Dave Klein at dave.

To using a different e-mail address, e-mail 58348-.

To change to plain text or HTML please log in to your account at http://subs.zinester.com (use the Forgot your password link to retrieve your password) and click " HTML/Text " .

Un here