IndiaDivine.org

Raw Passion experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,

I went to Raw Passion this weekend in PA and it was terrific. As always, Dr. Doug Graham had excellent information to share. It was great to finally meet David Klein and Dr. Tim Trader as well as Roger Haeske and Karen Ranzi. There were numerous presentations through out the day and 4 times when we broke up into small groups to discuss specific areas of interest. But best of all was that they had DELICIOUS raw food out ALL DAY LONG! There were bananas, Korean pears, mango, apples, coconuts, pineapple, persimmons, durians, grapes, cherry tomatoes, etc. and along with them was plenty of romaine lettuce and celery. My tummy was happy all day that's for sure.

If you're still undecided, it's not too late to come and hear Doug Graham this Tuesday, Dec. 7th at Everlasting Life Complex in Capital Heights, MD. Contact me if you want more information.

Nancy

Nancy Parlette

Natural Health Counselor

Nutrition Educator

(410) 531-2410

pnparlette

No, Mark. I'm afraid not; there were none left to take. However, I do know how to get them wholesale (when available) and organic persimmons are even more awesome than regular ones :-)

I got your check today too - thanks! Will see you and LOTS of others tomorrow night!!

N.

Nancy Parlette Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator (410) 531-2410 pnparlette

blakenson [blakenson] Monday, December 06, 2004 2:55 PM Subject: Re: Raw Passion experienceDid you bring some persimmoms back for us Nancy?Mark