IndiaDivine.org

Additional thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We also want to thank Dr. Sunyatta who would have had Dr. Graham on her radio program if it hadn't been a fund raiser day, but she did get him on another health program the Monday before he came.

Nancy

Nancy Parlette

Natural Health Counselor

Nutrition Educator

(410) 531-2410

pnparlette

After being sick with diarrhea and vomiting, what raw solutions help? I am used to BRAT -banana, rice, apple, toast. 2 ingredients are fine, the others not. Then, what should be introduced next so the system is able to handle it without too much roughage starting the process all over again?

Thank you for the help,

Karen

pnparlette [pnparlette]Friday, December 17, 2004 8:16 AM Subject: Additional thanks

We also want to thank Dr. Sunyatta who would have had Dr. Graham on her radio program if it hadn't been a fund raiser day, but she did get him on another health program the Monday before he came.

Nancy

Nancy Parlette Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator (410) 531-2410 pnparlette

Diarrhea and constipation are remedied many time with the addition of water. With diarrhea you must replace the water that is being removed and with constipation the body is yet again calling for more water. Water is remedy for the symptom. Look deeper for the cause. I would continue eating the fruit. In this case I would eat more starchy fruit. Not so ripe bananas are a good choice.

-

Karen Woods

Friday, December 17, 2004 7:47 PM

RE: Additional thanks

After being sick with diarrhea and vomiting, what raw solutions help? I am used to BRAT -banana, rice, apple, toast. 2 ingredients are fine, the others not. Then, what should be introduced next so the system is able to handle it without too much roughage starting the process all over again?

Thank you for the help,

Karen

pnparlette [pnparlette]Friday, December 17, 2004 8:16 AM Subject: Additional thanks

Nancy

Nancy Parlette Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator (410) 531-2410 pnparlette