IndiaDivine.org

RE: [B12

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My success with B12 deficiency has been to take probiotics daily. These good intestinal flora make B12 . I find it to be so effective that my B12 amount went up after a year of taking them and being raw.

Nancy

Nancy Parlette Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator (410) 531-2410 pnparlette

A [abrit38] Friday, January 07, 2005 5:49 PM Subject: Re: Sickle Cell, Breast & Prosate Cancer!!!! Traditional Food is Still the BestInteresting as I am also wary of B12 deficiency, used to get a rawfood newsletter many years ago and was shocked when one of the mostdedicated raw people came down with terrible problems due to B12deficiency, I remember heart failure was one of them =:0 I have readthat only sublingual B12 is helpful, have you found Floradix to workby seeing blood tests improve? ThanksBrit

Happy New Year, Nancy,

What version of Floradix would you recommend (assuming it's genuinely

necessary), since I found many different types of this brand in an online search

this morning? I hope to see many of you at tomorrow's raw food potluck in Silver

Spring.

Thanks, David

<pnparlette wrote:

>My success with B12 deficiency has been to take probiotics daily.  These

>good intestinal flora make B12 .  I find it to be so effective that my

>B12 amount went up after a year of taking them and being raw.

>Nancy

>

>

>

>Nancy Parlette

>Natural Health Counselor

>Nutrition Educator

>(410) 531-2410

>pnparlette

>

Hi David,

I have never taken Floradix. I take a few different probiotic capsules. One is called iFlora with a wide variety of probiotc cultures, the other is Enzyme Solutions probiotic Formula 17 which also has a wide variety of good gut bacteria. These guys are good for lots of things, but for me the best benefit is making B12 that I can absorb.

Nancy

Nancy Parlette Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator (410) 531-2410 pnparlette

dapperd72 [dapperd72] Saturday, January 08, 2005 12:50 PM Subject: RE: RE: [b12Happy New Year, Nancy,What version of Floradix would you recommend (assuming it's genuinely necessary), since I found many different types of this brand in an online search this morning? I hope to see many of you at tomorrow's raw food potluck in Silver Spring. Thanks, David<pnparlette wrote:>My success with B12 deficiency has been to take probiotics daily. These>good intestinal flora make B12 . I find it to be so effective that my>B12 amount went up after a year of taking them and being raw.>Nancy> > >>Nancy Parlette >Natural Health Counselor >Nutrition Educator >(410) 531-2410 >pnparlette >

Lot's of useful info in this topic. I was told it takes about 3-5yrs of not

getting enough b-12 for it to show up because of what we have stored? Also some

say it takes 3-5 or 7yrs to rstore your health. Maybe the restored health will

coicide with the ability to synthesis b-12 and vit c for that matter?

Marl

The article is good, however, I still believe that with all the stress (which destroys good bacteria in the gut), antibiotics, and other things that mess up our digestion, that we still need to take digestive enzymes and probiotics to get our absorption back to the best it can be.

Nancy

Dana [danapettaway] Saturday, January 08, 2005 9:53 PM Subject: Re: [b12After reading some of the B12 threads, I thought I might add this:http://www.living-foods.com/articles/b12issue.htmlYou may be familiar with this article already, but just in case.

Floradix can be ordered from Smile Herb Shop in College Park, Maryland (or visit the store if you can). Just call them and they'll send it to you. Their number is 301-474-8791. Website: www.smileherb.com.dapperd72@... wrote:

Happy New Year, Nancy,What version of Floradix would you recommend (assuming it's genuinely necessary), since I found many different types of this brand in an online search this morning? I hope to see many of you at tomorrow's raw food potluck in Silver Spring. Thanks, David<pnparlette wrote:>My success with B12 deficiency has been to take probiotics daily. These>good intestinal flora make B12 . I find it to be so effective that my>B12 amount went up after a year of taking them and being raw.>Nancy> > >>Nancy Parlette >Natural Health Counselor >Nutrition Educator >(410) 531-2410 >pnparlette >

The all-new My – What will yours do?