Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello All,

This is a wonderful site, full of information. I am new to the

group and looking for information on cleansers, tonics and raw foods

to shrink fibroids. I only weigh 130 lbs and I have 4 grapefruit-

sized fibroids amongst 16 others which vary from plum- to grape-

size. My periods are heavy but nothing compared to the severe

bleeding episodes I have in between periods which last 2 weeks.

During these bleeding episodes, I must stay close to the house

because I pass plum-sized blood clots in second or minute intervas

and lose a liter or more of blood. No exagerating! For the past 2

years I have been so tired because my body holds only 6.8 units of

blood--the average for a healthy human is 12.5 units of blood.

As you can see I am completely worn out nevertheless hopeful. I

want to go to battle with this debilitating condition and conquer it

head on. I will began a 2 week orange juicing detox very soon in

preparation for the raw food diet. I would appreciate any feedback

regarding cleansers, tonics, raw food coaches and raw food

nutrionists in the Washington, DC metro area.

Kindest regards and Blessings,

Sonia

Guest guest

Hi Sonia,

Welcome to the group. This is one of the best beginnings for you and your determination to conquer your existing conditions.

Your eating habits are of utmost importance. The sooner you learn about the foods that are contributing to your ailments the sooner you can begin to arrest them. Foods are a MAJOR connection to the fibroids.

In addition to catching up on many of the previous posts here in may I suggest that you check out the following sites and make contact as soon as possible. Be sure to read the testimonials. You sound like a prime candidate. Feel free to contact me off line and I'll be the first to tell you my story.

http://bellydancingsisters

http://www.moorhips.com

Stay focused and Good Health to You

Elaine

Guest guest

Sonia,

Have you heard of Queen Afua. She has had tremendous success in helping sisters shrink fibroids. Her website is www.queenafuaonline.com

Monica Z. UtseyPresidentSouthern DC Mocha Momshttp://www.southerndcmochamoms.com/202.479.0222 phone202.484.5680 home office/fax

You are not an African because you are born in Africa. You are an African because Africa is born in you.-Marimba Ani

-

lifesmyles13

Sunday, March 27, 2005 1:40 AM

Uterine Fibroids and Heavy Bleeding

Hello All,This is a wonderful site, full of information. I am new to the group and looking for information on cleansers, tonics and raw foods to shrink fibroids

Guest guest

wow sonia, I am so sorry to hear of your condition. Are they planning on taking the fibroids out?

I guess what you need is plenty of iron with vitamin c. Im not an expert on it though and would have to research it myself. Maybe spinach with an orange or lemony dressing combination is a good start. lifesmyles13 <fullenwilder05 wrote:

Hello All,This is a wonderful site, full of information. I am new to the group and looking for information on cleansers, tonics and raw foods to shrink fibroids. I only weigh 130 lbs and I have 4 grapefruit-sized fibroids amongst 16 others which vary from plum- to grape-size. My periods are heavy but nothing compared to the severe bleeding episodes I have in between periods which last 2 weeks. During these bleeding episodes, I must stay close to the house because I pass plum-sized blood clots in second or minute intervas and lose a liter or more of blood. No exagerating! For the past 2 years I have been so tired because my body holds only 6.8 units of blood--the average for a healthy human is 12.5 units of blood. As you can see I am completely worn out nevertheless hopeful. I

want to go to battle with this debilitating condition and conquer it head on. I will began a 2 week orange juicing detox very soon in preparation for the raw food diet. I would appreciate any feedback regarding cleansers, tonics, raw food coaches and raw food nutrionists in the Washington, DC metro area. Kindest regards and Blessings,Sonia

Hugs from MD

Tara

proud mom of three great kids

Sara 9, Joey 7, and Skylar 5

Guest guest

Sonia,

Before doing something surgical try Neprinol ... http://www.arthurandrew.com/

-

Tara

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 3:26 PM

Re: Uterine Fibroids and Heavy Bleeding

wow sonia, I am so sorry to hear of your condition. Are they planning on taking the fibroids out?

I guess what you need is plenty of iron with vitamin c. Im not an expert on it though and would have to research it myself. Maybe spinach with an orange or lemony dressing combination is a good start. lifesmyles13 <fullenwilder05 wrote:

Hello All,This is a wonderful site, full of information. I am new to the group and looking for information on cleansers, tonics and raw foods to shrink fibroids. I only weigh 130 lbs and I have 4 grapefruit-sized fibroids amongst 16 others which vary from plum- to grape-size. My periods are heavy but nothing compared to the severe bleeding episodes I have in between periods which last 2 weeks. During these bleeding episodes, I must stay close to the house because I pass plum-sized blood clots in second or minute intervas and lose a liter or more of blood. No exagerating! For the past 2 years I have been so tired because my body holds only 6.8 units of blood--the average for a healthy human is 12.5 units of blood. As you can see I am completely worn out nevertheless hopeful. I want to go to battle with this debilitating condition and conquer it head on. I will began a 2 week orange juicing detox very soon in preparation for the raw food diet. I would appreciate any feedback regarding cleansers, tonics, raw food coaches and raw food nutrionists in the Washington, DC metro area. Kindest regards and Blessings,Sonia

Hugs from MD

Tara

Guest guest

Hi Tara,

Thank you kindly for the information. I'm reading over Neprinol

however I don't see how it relates to fibroids? Have you had

experience with it?

My docotor want to put me on lupron next period but I am hoping the 2

week juice detox, followed with the raw vegan diet and exercise will

shrink them all together. What do you think?

Blessings,

Sonia

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 22:45:22 -0500, James Garrett <jhgarrett wrote:

>

> Sonia,

>

> Before doing something surgical try Neprinol ...

> http://www.arthurandrew.com/

Guest guest

I used a solution calles black salve, used by indeginous Americancs to destroy unhealthy cells. You can try a google searck for black salve or can-x for more info. I have pics in our group files that show the results. It is reported to work internaly too.

Mark Tara <peechysweett71 Sent: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:26:06 -0800 (PST)Re: Uterine Fibroids and Heavy Bleeding

Hello All,This is a wonderful site, full of information. I am new to the group and looking for information on cleansers, tonics and raw foods to shrink fibroids. I only weigh 130 lbs and I have 4 grapefruit-sized fibroids amongst 16 others which vary from plum- to grape-size. My periods are heavy but nothing compared to the severe bleeding episodes I have in between periods which last 2 weeks. During these bleeding episodes, I must stay close to the house because I pass plum-sized blood clots in second or minute intervas and lose a liter or more of blood. No exagerating! For the past 2 years I have been so tired because my body holds only 6.8 units of blood--the average for a healthy human is 12.5 units of blood. As you can see I am completely worn out nevertheless hopeful. I want to go to battle with this debilitating condition and conquer it head on. I will began a 2 week orange juicing detox very soon in preparation for the raw food diet. I would appreciate any feedback regarding cleansers, tonics, raw food coaches and raw food nutrionists in the Washington, DC metro area. Kindest regards and Blessings,Sonia

Hugs from MD

Tara

Guest guest

Sara,

look at the right side bar of http://www.arthurandrew.com/neprinol under NattoSEB.

There is a link for uterine fibroids.

Best wishes,

James

Sonia Fullenwilder

Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:39 AM

Re: Uterine Fibroids and Heavy Bleeding

Hi Tara,Thank you kindly for the information. I'm reading over Neprinolhowever I don't see how it relates to fibroids? Have you hadexperience with it?My docotor want to put me on lupron next period but I am hoping the 2week juice detox, followed with the raw vegan diet and exercise willshrink them all together. What do you think?Blessings,SoniaOn Wed, 30 Mar 2005 22:45:22 -0500, James Garrett <jhgarrett wrote:> > Sonia, > > Before doing something surgical try Neprinol ...> http://www.arthurandrew.com/