IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: NOTMILK - David Discovers the Notmilk Cure

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Pass on to those you care for.Robert Cohen <notmilk wrote:

notmilk From: "Robert Cohen" <notmilkMon, 25 Apr 2005 09:22:57 -0000NOTMILK - David Discovers the Notmilk CureDavid Discovers the Notmilk CureLetters such as the one I received from David on Sunday, April 24, 2005, really make my day! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*David Hass wrote: "I am a 54 year old male who up until I was 45 ate all things dairy. I also suffered extreme debilitating sinus problems that required three nose surgeries to breathe better. Other symptoms included nauseating headaches. I was faced with a fourth surgery when I decided to change my diet and get off dairy to see if this might help instead. Guess what! Within 30 days my sinus problems went away. That is for the first

time I can remember I had clear breathing through my nose. My headaches disappeared altogether. Also as an unexpected bonus my acne cleared up. After 45 years of suffering I finally got relief from three debilitating symptoms all at once. I tell everyone I meet who is also suffering from these symptoms about my experience in the hope that they too might get the same relief I got. "Got sinus problems? It's the Cheese.Milk does not do a body Good". Both my parents loved dairy foods as much as I did. My mother who had milk with every meal which usually included cottage cheese followed by ice cream for desert died of a stroke at the age of 79. My father died of a heart attack at the age of 65. I tell my three kids about my experience with dairy. My oldest (24) has gone off dairy and eliminated her sinus headaches. My second oldest (17) has gone off dairy and has seen a vast improvement in his acne

problems. My third child (14) hasn't had any noticeable problems with dairy as yet but time will tell. I am more sensitive to the smallest amount of dairy now that I have eliminated dairy from my diet. Once weaned you can never go back. But perhaps the pain is a warning signal from the body that dairy is toxic to me now. If only I got the connection years and years and years ago. So much suffering so much pain. Better late than never though. Pass this testimony on to those with the same symptoms I had, maybe they to can get relief too. Sincerely, David Hass (cured)" ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Thanks, David. Doctors rarely are taught such truths in medical school. Thanks to the work we do at the Dairy Education Board, many more physicians are discovering the cure to a vast array of long and short term medical problems. In one word, it's Notmilk! Robert Cohen http://www.notmilk.com

Guest guest

Nice reminder to go into the week with.

Mark E. Rice-Fells <shortydemp Group Mon, 25 Apr 2005 05:05:11 -0700 (PDT) Fwd: NOTMILK - David Discovers the Notmilk Cure

Pass on to those you care for.Robert Cohen <notmilk wrote: notmilk From: "Robert Cohen" <notmilkMon, 25 Apr 2005 09:22:57 -0000NOTMILK - David Discovers the Notmilk CureDavid Discovers the Notmilk CureLetters such as the one I received from David on Sunday, April 24, 2005, really make my day! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*David Hass wrote: "I am a 54 year old male who up until I was 45 ate all things dairy. I also suffered extreme debilitating sinus problems that required three nose surgeries to breathe better. Other symptoms included nauseating headaches. I was faced with a fourth surgery when I decided to change my diet and get off dairy to see if this might help instead. Guess what! Within 30 days my sinus problems went away. That is for the first time I can remember I had clear breathing through my nose. My headaches disappeared altogether. Also as an unexpected bonus my acne cleared up. After 45 years of suffering I finally got relief from three debilitating symptoms all at once. I tell everyone I meet who is also suffering from these symptoms about my experience in the hope that they too might get the same relief I got. "Got sinus problems? It's the Cheese.Milk does not do a body Good". Both my parents loved dairy foods as much as I did. My mother who had milk with every meal which usually included cottage cheese followed by ice cream for desert died of a stroke at the age of 79. My father died of a heart attack at the age of 65. I tell my three kids about my experience with dairy. My oldest (24) has gone off dairy and eliminated her sinus headaches. My second oldest (17) has gone off dairy and has seen a vast improvement in his acne problems. My third child (14) hasn't had any noticeable problems with dairy as yet but time will tell. I am more sensitive to the smallest amount of dairy now that I have eliminated dairy from my diet. Once weaned you can never go back. But perhaps the pain is a warning signal from the body that dairy is toxic to me now. If only I got the connection years and years and years ago. So much suffering so much pain. Better late than never though. Pass this testimony on to those with the same symptoms I had, maybe they to can get relief too. Sincerely, David Hass (cured)" ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Thanks, David. Doctors rarely are taught such truths in medical school. Thanks to the work we do at the Dairy Education Board, many more physicians are discovering the cure to a vast array of long and short term medical problems. In one word, it's Notmilk! Robert Cohen http://www.notmilk.com

Guest guest

I have some friends and family who often ask what do they do to replace the milk or the meat. Over the years I've had various responses (some a little smart a..). Today I emailed this article put and one of my oldest friends asked me that again, "what do I do to replace the milk?" Today I said to replace it w/good health E. Rice-Fells <shortydemp Group Mon, 25 Apr 2005 05:05:11 -0700 (PDT) Fwd: NOTMILK - David Discovers the Notmilk Cure

Pass on to those you care for.Robert Cohen <notmilk wrote: notmilk From: "Robert Cohen" <notmilkMon, 25 Apr 2005 09:22:57 -0000NOTMILK - David Discovers the Notmilk CureDavid Discovers the Notmilk CureLetters such as the one I received from David on Sunday, April 24, 2005, really make my day! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*David Hass wrote: "I am a 54 year old male who up until I was 45 ate all things dairy. I also suffered extreme debilitating sinus problems that required three nose surgeries to breathe better. Other symptoms included nauseating headaches. I was faced with a fourth surgery when I decided to change my diet and get off dairy to see if this might help instead. Guess what! Within 30 days my sinus problems went away. That is for the first time I can remember I had clear breathing through my nose. My headaches disappeared altogether. Also as an unexpected bonus my acne cleared up. After 45 years of suffering I finally got relief from three debilitating symptoms all at once. I tell everyone I meet who is also suffering from these symptoms about my experience in the hope that they too might get the same relief I got. "Got sinus problems? It's the Cheese.Milk does not do a body Good". Both my parents loved dairy foods as much as I did. My mother who had milk with every meal which usually included cottage cheese followed by ice cream for desert died of a stroke at the age of 79. My father died of a heart attack at the age of 65. I tell my three kids about my experience with dairy. My oldest (24) has gone off dairy and eliminated her sinus headaches. My second oldest (17) has gone off dairy and has seen a vast improvement in his acne problems. My third child (14) hasn't had any noticeable problems with dairy as yet but time will tell. I am more sensitive to the smallest amount of dairy now that I have eliminated dairy from my diet. Once weaned you can never go back. But perhaps the pain is a warning signal from the body that dairy is toxic to me now. If only I got the connection years and years and years ago. So much suffering so much pain. Better late than never though. Pass this testimony on to those with the same symptoms I had, maybe they to can get relief too. Sincerely, David Hass (cured)" ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Thanks, David. Doctors rarely are taught such truths in medical school. Thanks to the work we do at the Dairy Education Board, many more physicians are discovering the cure to a vast array of long and short term medical problems. In one word, it's Notmilk! Robert Cohen http://www.notmilk.com

Guest guest

Wise words Mark!

I know someone who just had surgery for their sinuses. I suggested a dairy free diet but she just gave me a funny look. I'm amazed that people will cut their noses and staple their stomachs rather than simplify their diets.

Flesh food has karma

live food feeds the spirit and the soul.

love and laughter

Always free

pam