7PM

Nubian Village Academy

2022 Sledd St

Richmond VA

For More Information

contact Lynda @ 804-943-2381

www.aliveandraw@...

Guest guest

Lynda, If Zakhah has time, maybe she could visit Good Foods at Stony Point shopping center (not fashion park) to introduce her book to Stephanie Miller, the manager (or any manager). I spoke with the owner today, this was his suggestion since he will be in the office or at the other store tomorrow.

I am waiting to hear from my husband about coming tomorrow. We have a standing committment to a bible study/accountability group thursday nights, so not sure-but explained it is not frequent to have an event in the area.

Best wishes, Karen

Guest guest

Hi Karen,

I do hope you're able to make it. I would love to see you. It has been a while since I've seen you. As for Good Foods ,I will call him with the information on how to obtain the book.

Have a Wonderful Day,

Lynda

Guest guest

Thanks, Karen!

ZakhahK Woods <kydwoods wrote:

Lynda, If Zakhah has time, maybe she could visit Good Foods at Stony Point shopping center (not fashion park) to introduce her book to Stephanie Miller, the manager (or any manager). I spoke with the owner today, this was his suggestion since he will be in the office or at the other store tomorrow.

I am waiting to hear from my husband about coming tomorrow. We have a standing committment to a bible study/accountability group thursday nights, so not sure-but explained it is not frequent to have an event in the area.

Best wishes, Karen