IndiaDivine.org

Papayas and Coconuts- Reality Bites!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Blessings family,

Life carries challenges! Thanks to everyone for presenting options other than whole foods and conventional stores for purchasing these gifts from the creator.

The coconut issue concerns me as well as the papayas.

How do we afford to eat the good stuff? and how do we find time and ways to travel to the spots where we can get the good stuff? Perhaps we ought to write some of these chains and insist (request strongly) that they sell organic non genetically engineered toxic produce?

Traveling to MD and DC has been difficult for me but I know many of us travel for our produce

I believe this has been mentioned in the past but if anyone knows,please share with us the options for places where healthy coconuts can be purchased.

love and lite

pam

Guest guest

Happy Mothers Day

I will see ya in a warm climate

lets look at a few places

it would be fun to discuss the

pro's and con's of some countries

Belize, Costa Rica, Panama

Have a Fun Day,

Lynda

Guest guest

Leave the U.S. Move to warm fertile regions of the planet. I'll see you there.atzzill wrote:

Blessings family,

Life carries challenges! Thanks to everyone for presenting options other than whole foods and conventional stores for purchasing these gifts from the creator.

How do we afford to eat the good stuff? and how do we find time and ways to travel to the spots where we can get the good stuff? Perhaps we ought to write some of these chains and insist (request strongly) that they sell organic non genetically engineered toxic produce?

Traveling to MD and DC has been difficult for me but I know many of us travel for our produce

I believe this has been mentioned in the past but if anyone knows,please share with us the options for places where healthy coconuts can be purchased.

love and lite

pam

Mail Mobile Take Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.

Guest guest

Greetings Pam. Thanks for posting your concerns. A talk show host said he was not big on causes and big protest. The example he used was Mc donalds. What he said was instead of protesting the food they sreve if we had a shift in consciousness and let's say,all became vegetarians, then McDonalds would be selling organic salads by the weekend. It's helpful to also reward ourselves for the progress we make and not put so much emphasis on what's still not addressed. keeping in mind it is our choice to be in this area at this place and time and to food selection and quality are consistant w/these choices. Being appreciative of oneself and others can be as beneficial as freshly delivered coconuts. I've been eating raw for alsmost three years and my life has gotten back to living, creating and purpose. Part of that is not being engulfed and defined by movements , even raw food movement. It's more important what impact I'm havung on the planet than the data I have on a particular subject. For me spiritual evolvement leads to more faster physical results. When I give up being right I don't make so many people wrong. Ideas: Gardening (even renting small land plots), Wholesalers, Bulk buying from distributors, Co-op w a group of friends, small ethnic markets. Wild foods (especially in the state parks; be able to recognize what you eat). Last year my garden was a small maybe 7x7 plot. It did yeild enough dark greens and letucces throughout the summer up until Dec., and we put away some food. My freind Clara sometimes came and got greens when the store produce was not of sufficient quality.

peace,

Mark Zakhah <zakhah7 Sent: Sun, 8 May 2005 10:14:19 -0700 (PDT)Re: Papayas and Coconuts- Reality Bites!

Leave the U.S. Move to warm fertile regions of the planet. I'll see you there.atzzill wrote:

Blessings family,

love and lite

pam

Mail MobileTake Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.

Guest guest

Greetings and Thanks Mark and family,

I learn so much from everyone. I share your beliefs Mark. I have been mostly all live for a year and a half. My weight is down and I'm happy to have a body that allows me to hike and dance and bike ride. The job I do to sustain my family involves helping people in a public school setting connect with children identified with "autism" who happen to be extra sensitive to the disharmony around them. Consciousness raising seems to be an inevitable aspect of my work-in that people with autism require us to be extra patient, extra creative and completely open hearted! I'm always in prayer for balance and awareness. I'm thankful I've conquered most of the addictive substances that encompass the SAD.

We do the best we can here in Virginia- this is the most conservative area I've lived in so far in my life. I would like to relocate my children and me to Maryland(for the time being) where community supported agriculture is more accessible to us. I fantasize about my son attending the Waldorf school for his high school years. I'm happy to partake of the fruits of the earth around me. I can't do anything about the toxins and pesticides on the papayas and coconuts, and we all do the best we can to LIVE amidst a world of sleeping angels whose nightmares sometimes conflict with our hopes and dreams for a life in harmony with all beings.

Allah, Buddah, Great Spirit, is watching and guiding.

Imani, faith guides us, the children as we continue to shine Jah's light that energizes us and those around us.

Blessings to you Mark and friends for providing support and encouragement to us as we walk this path.

I'm so greatful for my family.

love laughter lite and harmony

always family

pam