IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: The Blessed Raw Deal's June Organic Produce Coop

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Greetings Members:

FYI

I'VE PARTICIPATED IN THE LAST THREE PICK-UPS AND IT REALLY IS A GREAT DEAL. THE PRODUCE IS NOT ONLY CERTIFIED ORGANIC BUT VERY FRESH. IF YOU'D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE PLEASE RESPOND TIMELY.

Elaine

laverne wrote:

<laverneWed, 18 May 2005 14:48:37 -0400The Blessed Raw Deal's June Organic Produce CooplaverneThe next coop pick up will be June 11, 2005. The cost will depend upon how many members confirm their participation. As you have been seeing at MOM's or other organic markets, the prices for organic produce continues to increase. I am unable to give you an exact cost until I know exactly how many members will participate in the June buy. PLEASE email me back by 3:30 pm on Friday, May 20th if you are participating in this buy. The number of members participating will determine our final cost and our final order. Here is what the order will contain:Grateful Harvest CarrotsWhite CornKaleSpicy SproutsRoma TomatoesRed

OnionsCucumbersRed Delicious ApplesMangosValencia orangesSpecial Orders:Wheat Grass Tray $12.75 eaGolden Delicious Apples $43.45 (38 lb case)Red Kale $1.80 ea bunch

Mail Mobile Take Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.

Guest guest

Elaine,

I would like to participate in the June 11th pick-up. Could you please give me the particulars of the pick-up? Where, what time and how to pay for it in advance?, if necessary.

Cy"E. Rice-Fells" <shortydemp wrote:

Greetings Members:

FYI

I'VE PARTICIPATED IN THE LAST THREE PICK-UPS AND IT REALLY IS A GREAT DEAL. THE PRODUCE IS NOT ONLY CERTIFIED ORGANIC BUT VERY FRESH. IF YOU'D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE PLEASE RESPOND TIMELY.

Elaine

laverne wrote:

<laverneWed, 18 May 2005 14:48:37 -0400The Blessed Raw Deal's June Organic Produce CooplaverneThe next coop pick up will be June 11, 2005. The cost will depend upon how many members confirm their participation. As you have been seeing at MOM's or other organic markets, the prices for organic produce continues to increase. I am unable to give you an exact cost until I know exactly how many members will participate in the June buy. PLEASE email me back by 3:30 pm on Friday, May 20th if you are participating in this buy. The number of members participating will determine our final cost and our final order. Here is what the order will contain:Grateful Harvest CarrotsWhite CornKaleSpicy SproutsRoma TomatoesRed

OnionsCucumbersRed Delicious ApplesMangosValencia orangesSpecial Orders:Wheat Grass Tray $12.75 eaGolden Delicious Apples $43.45 (38 lb case)Red Kale $1.80 ea bunch

Mail MobileTake Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.

Guest guest

Elaine

I would like to partipate in the June 11th pick-up too. I have the same questions as Cynthia

Thanks

Cynthia Martin <c2wealthy wrote:

Elaine,

I would like to participate in the June 11th pick-up. Could you please give me the particulars of the pick-up? Where, what time and how to pay for it in advance?, if necessary.

Cy"E. Rice-Fells" <shortydemp wrote:

Greetings Members:

FYI

Elaine

laverne wrote:

Mail MobileTake Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone. Eunice

Discover Use to plan a weekend, have fun online more. Check it out!

Guest guest

Greetings Members, Cynthia and Eunice:

For anyone wishing to participate in the June Coop Pick-up please send a confirmation email to LaVerne at laverne by not later than 3:30 pm on Friday, May 20th and she will send you a personal email containing all of the details. I believe that the location will change beginning June but I'm not sure yet. I'm waiting to hear from her also.

ElaineEunice Jackson <jackson_eunice wrote:

Elaine

I would like to partipate in the June 11th pick-up too. I have the same questions as Cynthia

Thanks

Cynthia Martin <c2wealthy wrote:

Elaine,

Cy