Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Greetings Members:

FYI

laverne wrote:

May 26, 2005

The Blessed Raw Deal June Organic Produce Coop

Hello Organic Coop Members,We are now ready to schedule the next pick up. Following is what the order tentatively will contain. Remember, because prices are subject to change, there may be changes in the final order. I will, of course, keep you informed if that should happen.10 lb grateful harvest carrots4 ct white corn2 1/2 lb cucumbers2 ct spinach2 ct kale1 1/2 lb roma tomatoes2 lb red delicious apples3 ct ataulfo mangos3 1/2 lb valencia orangesThe cost is $46.16. I will need your payment in cash, check or money order by Monday, June 6, 2005. Special Order ItemsWheat Grass Tray $12.75Golden Delicious Apples 38 lb box 43.45Ataulfo Mangos 20 ct $22.00Valencia oranges 38 lb $30If you wish to purchase any of the special order items, please include the cost in your payment. I will confirm receipt of your payment. You may mail your checks or

money orders made payable to The Blessed Raw Deal to 1604 A Street, NE, #2, Washington, DC 20002. For cash payments, please email or call me at 202-255-1222. LaVerne

Guest guest

Hi LaVerne,

May I participate? I can pay you this weekend.

Sonia

On 5/26/05, E. Rice-Fells <shortydemp wrote:

>

> Greetings Members:

>

> FYI

>

>

> laverne wrote:

>

> May 26, 2005

> The Blessed Raw Deal June Organic Produce Coop

>

>

> Hello Organic Coop Members,

> We are now ready to schedule the next pick up. Following is

> what the order tentatively will contain. Remember, because

> prices are subject to change, there may be changes in the

> final order. I will, of course, keep you informed if that

> should happen.

>

> 10 lb grateful harvest carrots

> 4 ct white corn

> 2 1/2 lb cucumbers

> 2 ct spinach

> 2 ct kale

> 1 1/2 lb roma tomatoes

> 2 lb red delicious apples

> 3 ct ataulfo mangos

> 3 1/2 lb valencia oranges

> The cost is $46.16. I will need your payment in cash, check

> or money order by Monday, June 6, 2005.

>

> Special Order Items

> Wheat Grass Tray $12.75

> Golden Delicious Apples 38 lb box 43.45

> Ataulfo Mangos 20 ct $22.00

> Valencia oranges 38 lb $30

> If you wish to purchase any of the special order items,

> please include the cost in your payment. I will confirm

> receipt of your payment.

>

> You may mail your checks or money orders made payable to The

> Blessed Raw Deal to 1604 A Street, NE, #2, Washington, DC

> 20002. For cash payments, please email or call me at 202-

> 255-1222.

>

> LaVerne

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Greetings Members:

FYI:laverne wrote:

<laverneMon, 6 Jun 2005 10:32:50 -0400Fwd: The Blessed Raw Deal June Organic Produce Coop laverneGood morning,If you agreed to participte in the June 11th pickup and have not made your payment, please call me to make arrangements to do so. What we are purchasing and the amount we are purchasing was based on your agreement to participate.

If you have decided not to participate, please let me know as that will change our numbers and I will need to make the adjustments immediately and inform our other members. Please do not assume that I know you will participate. For your information, I'm attaching the original email about the June pickup. Thank you and have a great day.<laverneThu, 26 May 2005 14:10:06 -0400The Blessed Raw Deal June Organic Produce Coop laverne

Hello Organic Coop Members,We are now ready to schedule the next pick up. Following is what the order tentatively will contain. Remember, because prices are subject to change, there may be changes in the final order. I will, of course, keep you informed if that should happen.10 lb grateful harvest carrots4 ct white corn2 1/2 lb cucumbers2 ct spinach2 ct kale1 1/2 lb roma tomatoes2 lb red delicious apples3 ct ataulfo mangos3 1/2 lb valencia orangesThe cost is $46.16. I will need your payment in cash, check or money order by Monday, June 6, 2005. Special Order ItemsWheat Grass Tray $12.75Golden Delicious Apples 38 lb box 43.45Ataulfo Mangos 20 ct $22.00Valencia oranges 38 lb $30If you wish to purchase any of the special order items, please include the cost in your payment. I will confirm receipt of your payment. You may mail your checks or money orders made payable to The

Blessed Raw Deal to 1604 A Street, NE, #2, Washington, DC 20002. For cash payments, please email or call me at 202-255-1222. LaVerne