IndiaDivine.org

July's issue of Essence/Aris Latham and Lynda C's live recipes?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Greetings Family

Congradulations Lynda for your recipes in July's issue of Essence magazine. I didn't see your name, but on your suggestion, I purchased July's issue of Essence magazine.There is an article on live foods, Aris Latham is mentioned and some scrumptious recipes are given for lasangna, and stir fried vegies.I believe Lynda is the chef responsible for these yummy delights

Check it out!

love and lite

pam

Guest guest

Pam,

thank you for taking notice. Yes the lasagna and the stir fry are my recipes without my name. However thanks to this mistake we will soon see more recipes .In fact Dr.Amen pointed out the fact.It has been 15 years since Essence has addressed the topic of Live Foods perhaps. We could all e-mail Essence Food Department and let them know we are interested in Live Foods.

They interviewed so many of us for that article. They could do more. After all it is about Raw Soul ain't it

Lynda Carter

www.aliveandraw.com

Guest guest

Yes Lynda!!!!

I want you and the family to know that the "ice cream" you made at the live food presentation for IKEA is a regular item at our house. First we were blending cherried and frozen bananas in the food processor.

Now, (assuming David Wolf'es chocolate is raw?) were using Natures first law chocolate with the frozen bananas and maple syrup- highly yummy!

Also, Just plain bananas with vanilla (but i'm not sure about raw vanilla-) and the agave syrup-yummy!

We will be going to Ras Elijah's restaurant-next week!

Thanks family for continuing to fill me with support and INSPIRATION

Go GO

love and lite

pam

Guest guest

Pam,

if you want raw vanilla use a vanilla bean. Sold at most health food stores and better gourmet shops. The vanilla bean is opened with a knife by sliding the knife down the center of the beam. Scoop out the beans with the knife an add to your ingredients.

Now that is all the way Live

Yes , I am gonna get over to Go Go Greens too. I love raw food

Lynda