IndiaDivine.org

Reminder: You're Invited------- Dinner and A Movie in Atlanta,GA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The Black Vegetarian Society of Georgia will host a Dinner and A Movie on Wed July 13 at 6pm, "Wholistic Wellness for the Black Community", followed by a Question and Answer Session with special guest Dr. Paul Goss creator of New Body Herbal Product Line/C.K.L.S., Dr. Joy Scott, a Health Coach aka the Flaxseed Lady, Dirk Twine, Herbs and Spices Health Foods Store and William E. Richardson. M.D. with Atlanta Clinic of Preventive Medicine.

The movie co-stars are Dr. Llaila Afrika, Erykah Badu, Queen Afua and Common.

Vegan cuisine by Monique Sharp with Canava Cafe, Monique will sign copies of her new book

"Quick & Easy Vegetarian Recipes to Heal Your Body".

Master of Ceremonies--- Wanique Shabazz of WRFG 89.3 FM

Our Sponsors are New Body, Herbs and Spices Health Foods, Khemit Kozmetics, and In My Nature.

When: Wednesday, July 13th at 6PM

Where: Clark Atlanta University--- Robert W. Woodruff Library/Exhibition Hall

111 James P Brawley Drive

Atlanta

Cost: $10. members and $15. non members, you can become a member or renew your membership at the door.

NOTE: Memberships are $25. single $35. family $100. corporate, if you become a member at the door we will waive the admission price for the program!

~~ Door prizes courtesy of Herbs and Spices Health Foods and Khemit Kozmetics ~~

Reserve your space by replying to this e-mail or at 770.621 5056, hope to see you there!

Send this e-mail to people you know, Thank you in advance for helping us spread the word!

Wholistic Sea Summit Cruise

December 9-12th

Guest guest

Peace and blessings,

I am from the wahington dc area and will be unable to attend the event. However, if there is any way that I can purchase the film and/or have a viewing held here in the dc area. I know there would be alot of supporters for the film in this area. My name is Maulana Agyemang and I can be reached @3017794009 home or 2408825502 cell/work and my address is 5208 newton street #201 Bladensburg,MD 20710. I hope to hear from you all soon.

PeaceBlack Vegetarian Society of GA <bvsga wrote:

The Black Vegetarian Society of Georgia will host a Dinner and A Movie on Wed July 13 at 6pm, "Wholistic Wellness for the Black Community", followed by a Question and Answer Session with special guest Dr. Paul Goss creator of New Body Herbal Product Line/C.K.L.S., Dr. Joy Scott, a Health Coach aka the Flaxseed Lady, Dirk Twine, Herbs and Spices Health Foods Store and William E. Richardson. M.D. with Atlanta Clinic of Preventive Medicine.

Vegan cuisine by Monique Sharp with Canava Cafe, Monique will sign copies of her new book

Our Sponsors are New Body, Herbs and Spices Health Foods, Khemit Kozmetics, and In My Nature.

Atlanta

Cost: $10. members and $15. non members, you can become a member or renew your membership at the door.

NOTE: Memberships are $25. single $35. family $100. corporate, if you become a member at the door we will waive the admission price for the program!

~~ Door prizes courtesy of Herbs and Spices Health Foods and Khemit Kozmetics ~~

Reserve your space by replying to this e-mail or at 770.621 5056, hope to see you there!

Send this e-mail to people you know, Thank you in advance for helping us spread the word!

December 9-12th

Mail for Mobile Take Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.

Guest guest

I agree. I would LOVE to have a copy of the film as well. As a homeschooling mother, these are the kinds of things I want to share with my son in our studies. Dr. Afrika is powerful!

***************************************Monica Z. UtseyPresidentSouthern DC Mocha Momswww.southerndcmochamoms.com202-479-0222 home202-484-5680 home office/fax202-246-8256 mobileYou are not an African because you are born in Africa. You are an African because Africa is born in you.---Marimba Ani**********************Utsey Enterprises, LLCWe create conference novelties, t-shirts, uniforms & more!www.utseyenterprises.comUpscale Clothing exclusively for Boyswww.babysoul4boys.comUpscale, unique & motivational clothing for men and women.www.Oneworddesigns.com

You are not an African because you are born in Africa. You are an African because Africa is born in you.-Marimba Ani

-

maulana x

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 12:35 AM

Re: Reminder: You're Invited------- Dinner and A Movie in Atlanta,GA

Peace and blessings,

I am from the wahington dc area and will be unable to attend the event. However, if there is any way that I can purchase the film and/or have a viewing held here in the dc area. I know there would be alot of supporters for the film in this area. My name is Maulana Agyemang and I can be reached @3017794009 home or 2408825502 cell/work and my address is 5208 newton street #201 Bladensburg,MD 20710. I hope to hear from you all soon.

PeaceBlack Vegetarian Society of GA <bvsga wrote:

Atlanta

December 9-12th

Mail for MobileTake Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.

Guest guest

Dear Maulanan,

I will be showing the film with dinner in the Dc , MD area.

We are in the process of setting the date .

Blessing of Radiant Health ,

Lynda