IndiaDivine.org

re: new a raw food partner

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all. I'm a newbie who has been reading all the emails and supporting information that everyone has been sending. I am in the process of ordering a vitamix and have been collecting recipes, but I need a partner or partner's in this journey!!! I have been meatless for years, but seafood is hard to give up, blue crabs in particular ( born in Baltimore).

I'd like to join or start a small group in Washington DC for support and guidance. Help!!

Rae

I put up rawbaltimore.com, and am happy to accept events for the calendar.

I'll be happy to be your partner.

Guess what, ooh, look what's on our coop schedule in a few weeks!

Do come up for that! More info, at

http://www.baltimorevillage.org/events.php?mo=9 & yr=2005

The cost is $10, but you get to go home with $5 worth of groceries.

Sea Supper Supreme: Sunday's Secrets of Fine Living

This LIVE Sunfired Cuisine recipe is packed with vital minerals and

nutrients, including your omega-3 fatty acids, protecting you from

such haunting malignacies as prostate cancer.

You will learn the mechanisms of preparing a nori roll, which essentially

appears like a sushi roll but excludes the raw seafood.  Instead we

season well-prepared, protein-packed nuts (i.e. pistachios, almonds,

walnuts, pumpkin seeds or a combination of 2 or 3) and comfort them with

a bed of complimentary greens and/or sprouts, learn to incorporate your

own unique creative addition, top it off with a special touch of love

with ... and you'll have  the perfect cylindrical creation of nurturing

that your internal organs will surely appreciate -- Sea Supper Supreme.

Nori (dehydrated seaweed squares), sushi knives and sushi mats will

be made available for purchase at The Village natural foods cooperative.

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005, Rae Simms wrote:

> Hi all. I'm a newbie who has been reading all the emails and supporting

> information that everyone has been sending. I am in the process of

> ordering a vitamix and have been collecting recipes, but I need a

> partner or partner's in this journey!!! I have been meatless for years,

> but seafood is hard to give up, blue crabs in particular ( born in

> Baltimore).

>

> I'd like to join or start a small group in Washington DC for support and

> guidance. Help!!

>

> Rae

--

--

Marjorie Roswell

3443 Guilford Terrace

Baltimore, MD 21218

mroswell

410-467-3727

RawFoodWiki.org

50BushFlipFlops.org

BaltimoreVillage.org

Welcome Rae,

it is great to have you. I just feel compelled to let you know that sea food is dead flesh just like cows or chickens. In fact crabs might be worse as they are bottom feeders. They keep the waters clean by eating the filth from the ocean floors. In the sea they are considered to be like roaches . Aqua insects If you think about that for a minute , you might feel differently. ( the Bible also advises against eating them).

I hope that will help you give them up

Have A fruitful Day ,

Lynda

Hi Margie. I will let you know when I come to Baltimore and we can get together. It has been years since I've been home and I look forward to seeing the changes, meeting some new people and eating some great food. Rae

-

Margie Roswell

Sunday, August 28, 2005 1:52 PM

Re: re: new a raw food partner

I put up rawbaltimore.com, and am happy to accept events for the calendar.I'll be happy to be your partner. Guess what, ooh, look what's on our coop schedule in a few weeks!Do come up for that! More info, at http://www.baltimorevillage.org/events.php?mo=9 & yr=2005The cost is $10, but you get to go home with $5 worth of groceries.Sea Supper Supreme: Sunday's Secrets of Fine Living This LIVE Sunfired Cuisine recipe is packed with vital minerals andnutrients, including your omega-3 fatty acids, protecting you fromsuch haunting malignacies as prostate cancer. You will learn the mechanisms of preparing a nori roll, which essentiallyappears like a sushi roll but excludes the raw seafood. Instead weseason well-prepared, protein-packed nuts (i.e. pistachios, almonds,walnuts, pumpkin seeds or a combination of 2 or 3) and comfort them witha bed of complimentary greens and/or sprouts, learn to incorporate yourown unique creative addition, top it off with a special touch of lovewith ... and you'll have the perfect cylindrical creation of nurturingthat your internal organs will surely appreciate -- Sea Supper Supreme. Nori (dehydrated seaweed squares), sushi knives and sushi mats willbe made available for purchase at The Village natural foods cooperative.On Sun, 28 Aug 2005, Rae Simms wrote:> Hi all. I'm a newbie who has been reading all the emails and supporting> information that everyone has been sending. I am in the process of> ordering a vitamix and have been collecting recipes, but I need a> partner or partner's in this journey!!! I have been meatless for years,> but seafood is hard to give up, blue crabs in particular ( born in> Baltimore).> > I'd like to join or start a small group in Washington DC for support and> guidance. Help!!> > Rae-- --Marjorie Roswell3443 Guilford TerraceBaltimore, MD 21218mroswell410-467-3727RawFoodWiki.org50BushFlipFlops.orgBaltimoreVillage.org