IndiaDivine.org

Keep it flowing !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow !

Keep it coming Gentlemen !

finally we have some dialog going with this group. I am truly enjoying the post. This group was so boring .zzz With no conversation or just the simple questions that could be answered by reading any live food book. I think the race issue is our own sophisticated form of tribalism. Pam ; your beautiful without a doubt. Be grateful for small favors you can get the corporate job I cannot ( because of tribalism )Which is alive and well in America.

However looking at the food issue from a Kemetic,or Natural Hygiene point of view is enlightening. Or should be for everybody. The more I learn the more I learn. I I read daily and continue to come up with new information.( which we must decide for ourselves what we are gonna use) We must take responsibility for our own health . Also The different styles of eating should be analyzed by all of us. For example . I avoid grains, because I was diabetic . I believe grains might affect my glucose level. Of course I could do more research on this . Also too many nuts give me a hang over I am certain that dead flesh pushes the glucose level up . David's original comment made me go back to the drawing board; with the miso issue. I really needed to know . Fermented foods are spooky foods , and most cultures have some. I actually love the taste of rejuvalac in my cheese. Which I seldom make do to poor planning. Also juicing which is considered as a fractured food by Doug Graham and most Natural Hygienist is the most healing in my opinion. It really works for me. I feel best when I am on juice. What makes you feel best please share ?

So bring out more information ..

Even if we have to Get Ready To Rubble !

Blessings To All ,

Lynda

Blessings Lynda,

My color may put me in the running for that corporate job, but my black brothers and sisters in Western Mass are much better at math than I am so unfortunately, or fortunately (who knows?) I spend my time and earn my dollars helping kids find balance in an imbalanced world, while several of the friends I know of Afrikan descent earn major dollars working corporate computer jobs. I have never been more amazed as I have been since I moved to this area to know so many people of color who work for the FBI, the CIA, the Pentagon and such.

Why do people think that killing people will bring peace?

love comes in all colors

Jah Guide

pam