IndiaDivine.org

RE: [FBI CIA, DOD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pam,

My husband works for the DOD and neither of us thinks killing people will bring peace. Here's our perspective - We must protect our freedoms or we will lose them to someone who has no respect for human life. If we do not keep our eyes on the rest of the world and keep our military strong then we will not be able to protect ourselves if anyone should attack us. If we did none of these things then we would easily be conquered and some tyrant would control us and we'd lose all the freedoms that so many of our family and friends have died for. Peace always comes with a price until there is no more evil in the world. I seek in all I do to spread love and look forward to the day when all humans are one!

Nancy

Nancy Parlette HEALTHY LIVING STRATEGIES Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator (410) 531-2410 healthylivingstrategies http://www.healthylivingstrategies.net/

On Behalf Of atzzillSent: Monday, August 29, 2005 10:33 PM Subject: Re: Keep it flowing !

Blessings Lynda,

My color may put me in the running for that corporate job, but my black brothers and sisters in Western Mass are much better at math than I am so unfortunately, or fortunately (who knows?) I spend my time and earn my dollars helping kids find balance in an imbalanced world, while several of the friends I know of Afrikan descent earn major dollars working corporate computer jobs. I have never been more amazed as I have been since I moved to this area to know so many people of color who work for the FBI, the CIA, the Pentagon and such.

Why do people think that killing people will bring peace?

love comes in all colors

Jah Guide

pam

Thank you Nancy, Karen

On Behalf Of pnparletteSent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 10:22 AM Subject: RE: [FBI CIA, DOD

Pam,

My husband works for the DOD and neither of us thinks killing people will bring peace. Here's our perspective - We must protect our freedoms or we will lose them to someone who has no respect for human life. If we do not keep our eyes on the rest of the world and keep our military strong then we will not be able to protect ourselves if anyone should attack us. If we did none of these things then we would easily be conquered and some tyrant would control us and we'd lose all the freedoms that so many of our family and friends have died for. Peace always comes with a price until there is no more evil in the world. I seek in all I do to spread love and look forward to the day when all humans are one!

Nancy

Nancy Parlette HEALTHY LIVING STRATEGIES Natural Health Counselor Nutrition Educator (410) 531-2410 healthylivingstrategies http://www.healthylivingstrategies.net/

On Behalf Of atzzillSent: Monday, August 29, 2005 10:33 PM Subject: Re: Keep it flowing !

Blessings Lynda,

My color may put me in the running for that corporate job, but my black brothers and sisters in Western Mass are much better at math than I am so unfortunately, or fortunately (who knows?) I spend my time and earn my dollars helping kids find balance in an imbalanced world, while several of the friends I know of Afrikan descent earn major dollars working corporate computer jobs. I have never been more amazed as I have been since I moved to this area to know so many people of color who work for the FBI, the CIA, the Pentagon and such.

Why do people think that killing people will bring peace?

love comes in all colors

Jah Guide

pam

David ,

you always stand firm for what you believe .Your parents only know what they know and many of our friends and relatives live by what they know.

I believe that your diet will keep you strong and focused .

Raw food eliminates fear . Many people eat some live food and some cooked they are not on the same frequency as you .

Live foodist are fearless...You can see this in their actions

The current government & media promotes fear and lies . Code orange code red . We must see the world for what it is . Just last week a famous Preacher promoted killing ! He stated this before the nation . Yet he calls himself a Christian leader. This attitude of killing any and everything that is different from you or that does not agree with you is sick . Yes , there are good people working for the government and some of them are aware.

Remain Fearless David it is a Good Thing.

Love Lynda

I cannot rationalize killing for any reason.

There is no way to peace.

Peace is the way

Ghandi

I cannot rationalize killing for any reason.

There is no way to peace. Peace is the way (Ghandi)

Nancy,

I respect and understand your family's position on

this matter. I just think that our government's

aggressive, imperialistic (yes, imperialistic) foreign

policy is what creates this false need to " protect our

freedoms " . People abroad aren't jealous of our

freedoms

(which the majority of Americans don't exercise in any

meaningful way), they want us to stop exploiting them

and controlling their governments for the benefit of

the richest 1% of our citizens. In general,most

foreigners that I talk to love the American people and

the ideals we stand for,but hate and fear our

government. IMO, our governments' actions abroad

create our greatest national security threats. I

believe that if we changed our foreign policy we would

all be safer. Your hub might lose his job in the

process, though. But maybe he could work for the

Department of Peace? :)

Co-creating a brighter future,

Elise

very wise words Elise Hayden-Ferdman <ehaydenf Sent: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:09:00 -0700 (PDT)Re: RE: [FBI CIA, DOD

Nancy,

I respect and understand your family's position on

this matter. I just think that our government's

aggressive, imperialistic (yes, imperialistic) foreign

policy is what creates this false need to "protect our

freedoms". People abroad aren't jealous of our

freedoms (which the majority of Americans don't exercise in any

meaningful way), they want us to stop exploiting them

and controlling their governments for the benefit of

the richest 1% of our citizens. In general,most

foreigners that I talk to love the American people and

the ideals we stand for,but hate and fear our

government. IMO, our governments' actions abroad

create our greatest national security threats. I

believe that if we changed our foreign policy we would

all be safer. Your hub might lose his job in the

process, though. But maybe he could work for the

Department of Peace? :)

Co-creating a brighter future,

Elise

The Department of Peace - I like that :-)

N.

On Behalf Of Elise Hayden-FerdmanWednesday, August 31, 2005 4:09 PM Subject: Re: RE: [FBI CIA, DODNancy,I respect and understand your family's position onthis matter. I just think that our government'saggressive, imperialistic (yes, imperialistic) foreignpolicy is what creates this false need to "protect ourfreedoms".