IndiaDivine.org

Katrina!!. living in light

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greetings family.

Coming back from a family reunion this weekend, my vehicle broke down and found myself Josh and Cheryl walking down I-95 at 10 at nite seeking help and assistanca and after an hour a state trooper pulled over, gave us a lift to a hotel. the lady at the hotel gave us a ride back to the van to get our fruits and a towing co. picked up the vehicle and some one else fixed it at a very reasonable cost. normal conviences that the folks down in NO don't have at this time. While stayiing at the hotel i watched tv (no longer own one) and was saddened by the injustices sourrounding our president and his non action. I also read some wonderful post exposing some of these injustices and some suggesting or minimizing them. Truly there are some real herics taking place and let's acknowledge those people and organizations. As part of our quest for growth truth is welcomed. Truth being light or exposure from darkness. The level of accountability we hold the president and others will greatly influence future choices they make. As an individual i am re examining my relationships w/various organizatios. taking time out to see who they support and evaluating for harmony or conflicts. We are at a time of rapid technical advancement coupled w/ spiritual regression. which is a dangerous combination. Being nice a cooperative is not going to impact like bringing light. As leaders of a movment for a peaceful society "we are here to confort the disturbed, and we are also here to disturb the comfortable".

im grace,

mark

Mark,

I LOVE this quote!!! Where is it from?

Blessings,

Elise

--- blakenson wrote: As leaders of a

> movment for a peaceful society " we are here to

> confort the disturbed, and we are also here to

> disturb the comfortable " .

> im grace,

> mark

>

____

Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

http://store./redcross-donate3/

a catholic priest said it at a retreat years ago. father bill Elise Hayden-Ferdman <ehaydenf Sent: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 17:20:44 -0700 (PDT)Re: Katrina!!. living in light

Mark, I LOVE this quote!!! Where is it from?

Blessings,

Elise

--- blakenson wrote: As leaders of a

> movment for a peaceful society "we are here to

> confort the disturbed, and we are also here to

> disturb the comfortable".

> im grace,

> mark

> ____

Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

http://store./redcross-donate3/