Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow, I just find out that the DC Armory has NO

showers/bathing facilities. The people there now have had no way to wash

themselves since they were picked up last week. They were also not told where

they were going when they were loaded on the buses to DC – even thought they

asked. Just load up and go!

The children are also being vaccinated wholesale. This is

without the consent or knowledge of their parents (who are still being sought).

I do not support vaccination and this shot giving is particularly strange

considering the children are already probably stressed and under-nourished. Even

allopaths know better than to administer vaccines to an unwell child. The

children's fate is still being decided as far as where they will be placed

until (and if) their families are located.

I have asked the wonderfully generous Harold G. on our group

to stand ready to take pics of the children if and when that will be allowed so

the parents can find them. Thank you for taking up the challenge, Harold!

Those of us who have some inroads in the local government

scene need to be speaking to Human Services about these children and adults.

And those of us room in our homes and hearts may need to help these children if

the powers that be attempt to place them in foster care.

~Sunyatta

Hi Dr. Sunyatta Amen,

Your show was excellent today. I missed some of it, perhaps the part on children. I want to know how I can house at least 2 school age children (or an infant) in my home so that they can start school and receive nuturing and psychological support. I have a Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology. Can you lead me in the right direction? I left a message for Ayanna, but no response. I know she's busy.

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Be well,

~Cynthia "dr. sunyatta amen" <dr.sunyatta wrote:

Wow, I just find out that the DC Armory has NO showers/bathing facilities. The people there now have had no way to wash themselves since they were picked up last week. They were also not told where they were going when they were loaded on the buses to DC – even thought they asked. Just load up and go!

The children are also being vaccinated wholesale. This is without the consent or knowledge of their parents (who are still being sought). I do not support vaccination and this shot giving is particularly strange considering the children are already probably stressed and under-nourished. Even allopaths know better than to administer vaccines to an unwell child. The children's fate is still being decided as far as where they will be placed until (and if) their families are located.

I have asked the wonderfully generous Harold G. on our group to stand ready to take pics of the children if and when that will be allowed so the parents can find them. Thank you for taking up the challenge, Harold!

Those of us who have some inroads in the local government scene need to be speaking to Human Services about these children and adults. And those of us room in our homes and hearts may need to help these children if the powers that be attempt to place them in foster care.

~Sunyatta

Hi Dr. Sunyatta Amen,

My name is Sonia, and I just spoke with you by phone regarding volunteer efforts at the DC Armory. This email is a reminder to keep me in the loop when you're ready to begin fundraising efforts.

Regards,

Sonia Fullenwilder

(571) 235-1232 (cell)

(703) 737-0464 (home)

On 9/7/05, dr. sunyatta amen <dr.sunyatta wrote:

Wow, I just find out that the DC Armory has NO showers/bathing facilities. The people there now have had no way to wash themselves since they were picked up last week. They were also not told where they were going when they were loaded on the buses to DC – even thought they asked. Just load up and go!

The children are also being vaccinated wholesale. This is without the consent or knowledge of their parents (who are still being sought). I do not support vaccination and this shot giving is particularly strange considering the children are already probably stressed and under-nourished. Even allopaths know better than to administer vaccines to an unwell child. The children's fate is still being decided as far as where they will be placed until (and if) their families are located.

I have asked the wonderfully generous Harold G. on our group to stand ready to take pics of the children if and when that will be allowed so the parents can find them. Thank you for taking up the challenge, Harold!

Those of us who have some inroads in the local government scene need to be speaking to Human Services about these children and adults. And those of us room in our homes and hearts may need to help these children if the powers that be attempt to place them in foster care.

~Sunyatta

Does anyone know how to go about donating things to the people at the DC Armory? I have kids clothes and games and books that would help the kids be occupied through all this, but I'm afraid to go down there thinking the stuff would just get tossed somewhere and never used. How organized are things there?

I don't even know where it is. Is there an address someone can post and a phone number?

THANKS.

Nancy

www.healthylivingstrategies.net

On Behalf Of Sonia FullenwilderFriday, September 09, 2005 11:42 AM Subject: Re: update on DC Armory

on the web.

In a message dated 9/9/05 1:06:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, pnparlette writes:

Does anyone know how to go about donating things to the people at the DC Armory? I have kids clothes and games and books that would help the kids be occupied through all this, but I'm afraid to go down there thinking the stuff would just get tossed somewhere and never used. How organized are things there?

I don't even know where it is. Is there an address someone can post and a phone number?

THANKS.

Nancy

Nancy,

When I went down on Wednesday past, I was told no on site donations. No access to the individuals. Everyone must go thur there local Red Cross to get certified, a four hour process. Although you might be lucky and have contact with someone going in or out of the building. Theses peel seem very weary of strangers and conversation. Some government agencies are being allowed in however they are on a list. Some badge people are being allowed in, sometimes they don't check the badges to closely.

Has anyone had any success in reaching Ayanna? I understand she is working on a list as well.

In the mean time, don't forget to pray, meditate, chant and know the Truth. There is but One God/Goddess, the Good, and the Omnipotent regardless of the appearance of things. Know the Truth and Truth shall set us free. We are strong spiritually, don't forget to our powers. Perhaps we should start a Healing Circle of praying, knowing, visualizing, chanting folks.

Not that this should take the place of action, but to nurture the outward action.

Peace

Z