IndiaDivine.org

Mary Sunbeam Information

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Maudisa:

Mary Sunbeam is a Cherokee Indian of the Appalachian tribe . She is a storyteller, herbalist, poet and educator. She has been conducting lodges in her Native American tradition for many, many years. She is referred by the American Indian Inter-Tribal Cultural Organization. SHe established Mother Mary's Mountain a couple of years ago where she has a retreat and a traditional Cherokee Healing Lodge .

Hope this helps. You can also google Mary Sunbeam and pull up her website!

Peace,

April

Thank you April. I really appreciate your very helpful reponse.

MaudisaMerrakhusa <merrakhusa wrote:

Hi Maudisa:

Mary Sunbeam is a Cherokee Indian of the Appalachian tribe . She is a storyteller, herbalist, poet and educator. She has been conducting lodges in her Native American tradition for many, many years. She is referred by the American Indian Inter-Tribal Cultural Organization. SHe established Mother Mary's Mountain a couple of years ago where she has a retreat and a traditional Cherokee Healing Lodge .

Peace,

April

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

• 2 weeks later...

Mary Sunbeam's retreats are very lackluster and less than desirable. Plus she charges $65.00 for the lodge.Waste of my time and spiritual energy and money.I always seek an experience(s) that primarily do 2 things- 1) Electrify my Melanin 2) Allow my pineal gland to optimize its functionality. Foods,sunlight,air,breathing,cognitive thought,meditation,purpose,family,loved ones,etc. add to this list of electromagnifying experiences. I came open and ready to recieve and left with an upset stomach and no prayer blanket.You be the judge though.

Just my opinion,

MeMerrakhusa <merrakhusa wrote:

Hi Maudisa:

Peace,

April

I have not done Mary Sunbeams sweat. She has a good looking promo, and seems to be highly regarded in the community Sweat lodges must charge because the wood must be paid for . Plus what is your day worth ? You bring your own covered dish and there are plenty of blankets . It should be a spiritual experience

Lynda

Peace,

I just want to apologize to the entire /VegSoul family as well as to Mother Mary Sunbeam for my own innerpersonal commentary. In no way did I want to tarnish or indirectly put any negative vibrations out on Mary Sunbeam. I honestly and quite frankly regret my commentary and will be sure that that type of energy is not put out on the airwaves. I am in no way trying to cause controversy and have any disdain brought on towards me or in the realm of this great and wonderful forum for the dietary elite of this space and time.

Again please forgive me,

MENamaska7 wrote:

I have not done Mary Sunbeams sweat. She has a good looking promo, and seems to be highly regarded in the community Sweat lodges must charge because the wood must be paid for . Plus what is your day worth ? You bring your own covered dish and there are plenty of blankets . It should be a spiritual experience

Lynda