IndiaDivine.org

Houston Looking for Help!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Alaifa....Hello,

My name is Oyafunke, I am new to the group and I live in Houston, Texas. I have been fighting with going raw for the last 3 years and am having problems because of lack of support and will power. I have bought about 20 raw books and find that most of them require a lot of ingredients and are very time consuming.

I am looking for healthy, quick and easy, simple steps that won't take all day that would accommodate just myself for 2-3 days. I don't like just eating salads...make me feel like I am turning into a rabbit. I love variety!!! made simple.

I am also looking for raw partners that want to get together at least once a week maybe even twice a month to share and explore new raw meals. Sort of like opening up a raw food prep club.

Anyone out there that live in Houston area interested? Anyone out there that can suggest how to get started or can help me out any other way.

Modupe!!! I give thanks...

Oyafunke

P.s.

What is Imar Hutchinson's Thirty Days into The Garden, I could not find anything on the web?

Allison

Tupperware Manager

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE @ WWW.MY.TUPPERWARE.COM/OYAFUNKE

http://hometown.aol.com/oyafunke/myhomepage/business.html

Greetings from the Black Vegetarian Society of Georgia!

You may want to visit - - - Sun Fire foods they provide a variety of vegan raw and cooked foods, prepared with love and soul!

He's the official Chef of Dr. Paul Goss of New Body Products.

Make sure you ask about their lecture series, food preparation and Iridology workshops.

Sun Fire Foods

4915 Martin Luther King, Blvd

Houston, TX

9am-6pm, Monday - Saturday

1 866 888 2557 ask for Arga or Sunshine

Oyafunke <oyafunke wrote:

Alaifa....Hello,

My name is Oyafunke, I am new to the group and I live in Houston, Texas. I have been fighting with going raw for the last 3 years and am having problems because of lack of support and will power. I have bought about 20 raw books and find that most of them require a lot of ingredients and are very time consuming.

I am looking for healthy, quick and easy, simple steps that won't take all day that would accommodate just myself for 2-3 days. I don't like just eating salads...make me feel like I am turning into a rabbit. I love variety!!! made simple.

I am also looking for raw partners that want to get together at least once a week maybe even twice a month to share and explore new raw meals. Sort of like opening up a raw food prep club.

Anyone out there that live in Houston area interested? Anyone out there that can suggest how to get started or can help me out any other way.

Oyafunke

P.s.

What is Imar Hutchinson's Thirty Days into The Garden, I could not find anything on the web?

Allison

Tupperware Manager

Don't live to eat, Eat to LIVE. Stay meat-free!

Traci Thomas

Executive Producer

Specializing in Wholistic Symposiums, Retreats and Sea Summits........................................................................ Please do not add my name to your distribution list for prayers, jokes, thoughts for the day, etc. Thanks!

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Wholistic SEA Summit

March 24-27th

frederick patenaude is a good one. I think it's frederickpatenaude.com. 5-10 minute recipes.

TOyafunke <oyafunke wrote:

Alaifa....Hello,

Oyafunke

P.s.

Allison

Tupperware Manager