IndiaDivine.org

i need help!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/21/2005 11:31:52 AM Eastern Standard Time, haydenbeatty07 writes:

i have a 2 month old son and i am unable to breast feed him because my milk has stopped..what can i do and also what choices do i have when it comes to feeding him now..i am a vegan and i know all dairy products are no good what can i do..i am in a state of stress because of this and i feel very bad..the reason for the milk stopping is a long story to keep it short i will say that i was told by my child's mother that my milk was not strong enough for him and he was not getting what he needed so she put him on the skimmed formula and now i am searching for something better to get if off of it as soon as i can? what can i do ti get my milk flowing again and in the meantime what can i feed him please i need help....

we are not Afrikan because we are born in Afrika we are Afrikan because Afrika is born in us.....

I used nut milk in addition to breast milk. The seventh day Adventist have lots of good books for raising a Vegan baby. It's an old book, but they have a great section on babies. It's called Ten Talents.

I used sesame seed milk and almond milk. My child grew up fine no cavities. ZE

once AGAin my sisters AND BROTHERS have come through..i thank u so much for your advice on breastfeeding i will try the suggestions ....anyone else with additional information feel free to contact me and once again thanks and 1 love

we are not Afrikan because we are born in Afrika we are Afrikan because Afrika is born in us.....